[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you going through the day, alongside normies, knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-42.jpg (194KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-42.jpg
194KB, 1920x1200px
How are you going through the day, alongside normies, knowing you are browsing 4chan?

This is basically a battalion of the weirdest bunch of fucks around. Here from 07.

>feels weird?
>>
90% normies here
>>
>>38677411
can you prove it?

oregano
>>
Site is shit now. Nowhere else to go though.
>>
File: o0500050013973460645.png (418KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
o0500050013973460645.png
418KB, 500x500px
06 here.

This place is full of fucking normies now.

We used to be a battalion of the weirdest fucks. Now a lot of us who used to browse with you have grown up and gotten kicked out of mommy's basement, I know I have.
>>
>>38677431
we're still here
>>
>>38677439
i'm not living in my mother's basement. i moved out 2 years ago.

you would be surprised about the variety of people who browse here.
>>
>>38677465
That's what I said, a lot of us have moved out.

Now I'm no longer a NEET, I run a business and people have no idea how much of a robot I really am.
>>
>>38677492
this is exactly OP's question.

how do you feel about them not knowing?
>>
>>38677510
I don't know. Kind of boring I guess?

This place was more interesting without the normies and the raids and all this shit. But there's nowhere else to go. Other chans and communities online aren't as big and they tend to die too quick.

I used to hate normies a lot more, and I still kind of do hate the shitty ones. But I'm more indifferent to it now.
>>
>>38677535
I think what you mean has peaked around 2011.

But people change, Societies grow and evolve.
This is just today's landscape. I guess even this period will be remembered for a lot of people to be the best time they ever had.
>>
it's scary to think who might actually be browsing 4chan. it scares me.
>>
>>38677588
Yeah, most people think 4chan peaked 2 years after they join regardless of when they actually started browsing on the regular.

Eh.

I kind of wish I had somewhere new to go and help cultivate a new community that would actually stick.
>>
>>38677618
lol xD anonymoose so scary!!1!

*holds up spork*
XDDDDD
>>
>>38677618
I dunno, think about it this way: you willingly spend time online with many of these people. You are always coming back because deep inside you know that these fucks here are somewhat more closer to closer than many of your irl friends.

Anonymity, or at least the feel of it, can cause many to just open up, in their own fucked up way.
>>
>>38677677
You're right. We'd lose something special if we couldn't post like this online. Too bad that monitoring of what we say online is constantly increasing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.