[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: cat_pill.jpg (17KB, 472x339px) Image search: [Google]
cat_pill.jpg
17KB, 472x339px
Anyone here /homeless/? I might be soon. Any advice?
>>
File: 1500961393744.jpg (1MB, 2721x3628px) Image search: [Google]
1500961393744.jpg
1MB, 2721x3628px
>>38676434
perhaps it is you
>>
File: join the army kill niggers.png (91KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
join the army kill niggers.png
91KB, 407x405px
>>38676434
You need money to pay rent eh?
>>
>>38676499
I don't know who will is, but you're a good person for looking out for him anon
>>
if you have a vehicle, camp out in the parking lot of 24hr walmarts. it's well lit and pretty safe and you can go inside to use the bathroom.
>>
>>38676434
>Homeless
How the hell are you typing this?
>>
>>38676585
Plenty of homeless people have computers or phones. Not op btw.
>>
>>38676585
>>38676616
Libraries too.
>>
File: 1491400091363.png (297KB, 1670x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491400091363.png
297KB, 1670x1200px
I was homeless for about half a year. I could offer some advice if you want it.
>>
>>38676434
Somehow acquire a huge fucking knife. Other homeless people are going to want to take your shit. Get a gym membership. There are showers in there. Sleep in your car if you have one. Keep applying for jobs from Starbucks and Internet cafes.
>>
>>38677077
I'll ask for advice if OP won't. How did you get through it and recover? It seems like once you get that far, it's past the point of no return.
>>
>>38677077
id love some pointers
did you ever feel like it was the end for you? did you ever try to kill yourself or do something that would ruin the rest of your life?
>>
I was homeless for two years. The only good advice I have is only applicable if you're a drug user and that's stop unless you want to be homeless forever.
>>
>>38676585
I've been homeless off and on for the last four years. It seems really really stupid but I actually asked this same question when I was a kid.
Homeless people have phones and laptops.
>>
File: 20170728_004719.jpg (263KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_004719.jpg
263KB, 1328x747px
>>38678269
Not him, but I'm currently homeless.

Sort of felt like the end happened before this. I've lost touch with humanity in every sense of the word. May as well have already committed suicide from an outside perspective. It's a brooding story and I don't have the energy to talk about why this happened. It just is now. I don't foresee improvement, only a continued degeneration. Nostalgic memories are starting to disappear and slowly replaced with shit. All I recall from better days is vague images of bliss in a dark room engrossed by cyberworlds of MMO's and internet with weed and hard trance music.

But I don't care enough to commit suicide, as utterly shit this all is. That requires effort and planning, two things which I've never been too proficient at, hence my current state. I suppose I'm a lucky case in that I used to be a student at this university and have keys to this building from that time period. I have a tent and sleep on the roof here and eat a bunch of random shit from a nearby grocery store with food stamps ($200/month). I leech the wi-fi and have a GTX 1070 mining crypto in an office upstairs to pay for cell phone. But I think they're starting to come onto to me here. I haven't showered or changed my clothes in over a month. Get strange looks everywhere.
>>
>>38678676
You're my hero.
Become the next Diogenes and ascended to nirvana.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.