[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.2arms1head.com/ just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1468298294202.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1468298294202.png
311KB, 439x456px
http://www.2arms1head.com/

just
>>
>>38676110
>http://www.2arms1head.com/
Im not reading all that shit. gimme the tl;dr version asshole
>>
>>38676110
At firsf I wasnt ggunna click the link cause i Thor it would be some gore shit but my curiosity got the best of me and I was like, okay let's clickk, now I'm reading it and so far it is intredasting. Should be a good way to spend muh night. Thanks anon
>>
>>38676110
saving this for later, thanks OP
>>
>>38676110
i really don't have the time for fastidiousness of that kind anymore
>>
>>38676228
>>38676228
no tl:dr would do it justice, but the basic gist of it is this

>guy wants to go on an adventure
>rides a motorcycle from seattle down to do some south american shit
>somewhere in mexico he sees two donkeys on the side of the road; he crashes into one
>gets paralyzed from the nipples down
>goes on to describe how infinitely miserable, worthless, exhausting, and inconceivable his life is ever since becoming paralyzed
>pissing, shitting, eating, going somewhere, even sitting upright are all incredibly difficult and messy
>offers his philosophies on life ever since becoming paralyzed (not gay shit like "everyone can overcome" or "you can still enjoy life", he gives us a completely blunt, padless explanation on what being paralyzed entails
>describes himself as nothing more than "two arms and a head" with 130 lbs of dead weight hanging beneath him, plus a 50 lb chair
>describes how infinitely more happy, capable, and free he would be if the rest of his paralyzed body was cut off
Just read it, it's fascinating and sad and makes any problem you have seem insignificant. It's really quite encouraging.
>>
>>38676110
Dis nigga says he a truth teller but what he deems to be true is just subjective, he be conflatin true with pessimism and that ain't woke at all
>>
>>38676510
>makes any problem you have seem insignificant
too lazy to google an eye rolling gif so i wrote this post instead
>>
>>38676510
sounds interesting. i'll bookmark and read it sometime.
>>
>>38676510
>crashing into donkeys

What kind of retard crashes into donkeys? What kind of idiot rides a motorcycle in MExico. Drunk driving is like the national past time down there.
>>
>>38676655
I'm sure he thinks about how stupid it was of him quite often. He even mentions in the story how he had enough time to slow down but instead, sped up. He knows it was retarded, and he has to live with that infinitely huge fuck up for the rest of his days, thinking "what if". The donkey ran in front of him tho.
>>
>>38676110
I would not be able to handle the pain from cutting off my own dick, so I can't make promises there. But I would happily render myself a paraplegic (painlessly) if it meant the world could be a well-functioning society with guaranteed food and private shelter for everyone. You could give me a jackhammer and I'd have no idea what to do with it because I don't know how to use jackhammers. So giving me money and knowledge doesn't mean I'd know how to help people with it.

Forgetting things sucks, but you forget the bad along with the good. There are some memories I'd rather keep for the rest of my life though, so maybe I should write them down ASAP. Good point.

>>38676887
He still doesn't get it. Running into a donkey wasn't the mistake. It was choosing to ride a motorcycle.
>>
>>38676964
>He still doesn't get it. Running into a donkey wasn't the mistake. It was choosing to ride a motorcycle.
No shit, that's what he thinks too. But what exactly can he do about it? He can't do anything, so why point it out? As if he has never thought "hmm, if only I didn't ride a motorcycle, I'd still be okay"? He has thought that so much that it becomes tiring and numb to think about. Do you think you're offering some new thought here or what?
>>
>>38676533
I been thinking while reading. Al his stuff he says is truth, and he's just interpreting it negatively. Al his hopes and dreams are crushed BUT WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITJ SOMETJING YOI HAVE NO COMTROL OVER YOU ONLY HAVE THE OPTION OF ACCEPTANCE OR WHINING. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM BUT AT A POINT ONE MUST MOVE ON AND ACCEPT THAT WHICH CANNOT CHANGE, CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION THUS CHANGING YOUR REALITY
>>
>>38677029
Go get paralyzed from the nips down and let's see if you still have this frame of mind
>>
>>38676510
That sounds gay as fuck who the hell cares
>>
>>38677018
Yes. He thinks everything could have been okay if he had slowed down when he saw an animal. Did he warn his readers to stop riding motorcycles? No he didn't. I disagree with his implied defense of motorcycle riding.

When was this written, by the way?
>>
>>38676110

>biking to a 3rd world shit hole

What a dumbass, he was right next to some of the most beautiful mountain passes including the highest road in NA and he chose to drive south though a shit hole
>>
I doubt I'll read the whole thing because I'm ascending to Erra later this week, but he makes a very interesting point about how positively paraplegics are covered in the media; with endless positivity as though being paralysed is a positive, almost spiritual, experience. I'm putting a bit of my own spin on that, but that's the gist of what he says and it's not something I'd considered before.
>>
>>38677170
>Did he warn his readers to stop riding motorcycles?
Okay, now I see it. You're just a retard saying what retards like to say: retarded shit. Do you think he has to explicitly say "WARNING: DO NOT RIDE MOTORCYCLES"? Do you need to be told not to jump into the waters where you just saw someone get eaten alive by a dozen sharks? Or do you just fucking SEE that and think "wow I might end up like that guy if I jump in that water!" You being a giant retard who needs things spelled out in the most deliberate sense: he did not need to explicitly say to not ride motorcycles. People who fear motorcycles won't ride them. People who are not sure if they want to, will probably not ride them after reading that. People who love riding them will still ride them. Nothing will change by him saying "don't ride motorcycles." I expect more retarded grunting coming from you.
>>
We posting sad, life-altering shit?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/136858-2-years-in-prison-a-mans-story
>>
I'm not delusional or vain enough to keep living after an incident like this.
>>
>>38676887
>>38676655
>normie purposely crashes into a donkey and kills it
>but becomes paralysed from the situation
Karma at it's finest
>>
>>38676510
>it's fascinating and sad and makes any problem you have seem insignificant
>It's really quite encouraging.

Somehow random incidents of bad luck with lead to intense suffer is "quite encouraging". And how the fuck does this make my problems insignificant? I still need to pay rent and live out my life regardless of how many paraplegic former motorcyclists in the world.
>>
File: 1482213228680.jpg (13KB, 174x177px) Image search: [Google]
1482213228680.jpg
13KB, 174x177px
>>38676110
>functioning hands and head
He's a fucking privileged rich Chad with a horse dick in the paralyzed people world.
Johnny Got His Gun scenario is the true shittiest disability.
>>
>>38677448
Edgy. Sure glad you'll never achieve anything.
>>
>>38677534
>Johnny Got His Gun scenario is the true shittiest disability.
Holy shit. I just looked this up. This is probably the scariest shit ever.
>>
>>38677358
I offered a lot of other points to talk about but you want to focus on this. You could also stand to use your words better, but imagining me as a retard seems to make you feel better so I eat shit for breakfast. How's that?

He makes a suggestion about adding pictures of animals and emphasizing his particular accident in motorcycle safety books. He also offers a quote about fools (Gracian). Of course he gets self-conscious for waffling on the subject, but he never makes the leap to saying riding motorcycles is a mistake. He thinks if that one little sentence was changed in the manual, he could have been happy. I disagree.

I hate the backlash from enthusiasts that make you feel like an idiot for following common sense. Even when they wind up paralyzed from the chest down they somehow manage to do it. All wrapped up in their smug self-righteousness and screech at you for daring to go against popular opinion.
>>
>>38677604
>I offered a lot of other points to talk about
you made exactly one other "talking point" that was nothing but subjective. I could offer my opinion on why people can safely ride motorcycles (and for the record: I would NEVER ride a motorcycle after reading this. I mean, some shit is just obviously apparent to normal people) and you would argue that it's not safe, and it could go on for hours. I purposely didn't talk about that one because it was subjective.
>>
File: 1451780774416.gif (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451780774416.gif
69KB, 640x480px
>>38676110

riding a motorcycle is one of the most retarded decisions you can make, right up there with taking hard opiates or crack
>>
>>38677817
What would make becoming a paraplegic worthwhile to you? Do you keep a journal? Is it only worth writing down the memories you want to remember? Do you know when this was written? Can current technology allow someone who's almost completely paralyzed to still communicate? What is the minimum compensation Atreus would have wanted to make living worth it?

Assume I didn't bring up any points prior to this post, I don't care about that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.