[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out as a single father my kid isn't actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 10005675.jpg (30KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
10005675.jpg
30KB, 680x440px
So I just found out as a single father my kid isn't actually mine and for the last 6 years I pretty much raised him, took him to school, ball game, vacations. The fact that I've wasted all of my resources and love on another man's offspring is gut wrenching. How do I completely remove myself from his life without getting legally fucked? His whore of a mother died so he'll have to go in to a care home
>>
keep it and treat it with love so later it doesn't track you down and violently beat the shit out of you like i did with my dad.
>>
>>38675352
Has all your love for him disappeared?
>>
He may not share the same blood, but he is your son. Your ultimate challenge as his guardian will be overcoming this.
>>
Great, so the kid will have TWO deadbeat dads and no mom? OP IS A FAGGOT.
>>
You may not be his father but you are his daddy.
>>
>>38675352
Dude, if the bitch was alive I could totally see bailing on her and letting it be her problem, but it's too late for her to pay.

He's just a kid, dude.

If she was alive and you were paying her support that she didn't deserve, that would be different. But she's not and the kid doesn't have anyone else.
>>
>>38675479
keep it that way man he needs you
>>
File: YAMERO.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
YAMERO.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>>38675409
>my wife's son
I hope this is a shitpost otherwise go cuckpost elsewhere
>>
As long as the kid isn't a niglet or a spiclet you should raise him op
>>
>>38675352
He's ya god damn kid dude blood is not even a big deal just fuckin forget it
>>
>>38675352
don't abandon your kid. care homes/foster homes are really really shitty and he'll be abused and raped. Who gives a fuck if it isn't your child. IT is a fucking human being.
>>
>>38675352
>How do I completely remove myself from his life without getting legally fucked?
Very easily. As you have no biological relation, the state does NOT want you to have ANYTHING to do with the kid. Be lucky you found out and don't like him anymore; if the state found it out and removed him while you wanted to keep him, you have zero recourse.
>>
>>38675352
>not getting a DNA test before committing to be a dad
You cucked yourself friendo
>>
well your son will likely end up here beause of you.
>>
>>38675352
it's your own fault for not checking retard, this is the price you pay
>>
just fucking throw him away lol
>>
>all these Normie responses
Just put him up for adoption and move on with your life. He's not your problem anymore.
>>
In circumstances where the mother was still around and you just found this out while he was small, maybe leaving would be ok. But you are all this kid has got. You've raised him for six years, don't abandon him now.
>>
File: IMG_2814.jpg (58KB, 640x536px)
IMG_2814.jpg
58KB, 640x536px
>>38675352
>>38675600
This. It's fucked but this is the state of our society. There's an old saying
>trust but verify
>>
>>38675352
He is more than old enough to remember daddy loved him then one day just dropped him off with a social worker and never came back.

Your window to get rid of him without repercussion is gone.
>>
>>38675352
This is why paternity tests are illegal in France.
>>
>>38675352
take him to his favourite places, disneyland, etc. then dispose of.
>>
>>38675352
find out whose kid it is and give it to them?
>>
File: 155.png (14KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
155.png
14KB, 220x300px
>>38675352
You're a cuck and I hope you die. (You)
>>
>>38675352
Why is the fact that he is not your son by-blood, so gut wrenching for you?
You didn't like the kid before you knew that?
It is just a piece of information that has nothing to do with the way you both feel for each other.
It is absolutely not his fault, so why should he pay the price?
>>
i cant believe you guys are shaming him to be an even bigger cuck. OP is just trying to do the right thing and cut his losses.
>>
>>38675352
>His whore of a mother died so he'll have to go in to a care home

youre a lucky man.
>>
>>38676103
There are no losses.

The mother's dead so there's no threat of the courts fucking him over and giving her both the kid and a large cut of his money.
>>
Wow so many normies.
>>
>>38675352
if you drop him in an orphanage you will be providing him a solid heroic backstory for the future
>>
>>38675352
Obviously you're a complete loser for getting cheated on, but you should still raise the kid, otherwise you're an even bigger loser. The kid hasn't done anything wrong, why should he suffer in an orphanage because of someone else's stupidity?
>>
>>38675549
Yeah its only your genetic survival, its not a big deal. It's only the literal perpetuation of your dna
>>
>>38677026
ok... what does this mean in any meaningful social context
try not to spout a cuck meme, but don't hurt yourself too hard kiddo
>>
If it was a girl you could pull the Usagi Drop but if it's a boy you'd better sell him to a shady chinese food place.
>>
Make him a sissy boy and pimp out from him your losses when he'd old enough to sell his butt for men.
Don't listen these dumb normies here they don't know what is a real life. Also, as a bonus you can fuck his little asshole right now and it's ok he isn't your son after all. Rape him hard be a real man.
>>
>>38675682
i wish i could fart rape a bitch
>>
File: 1492657108711.jpg (56KB, 583x435px)
1492657108711.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>38675352
The kid's only known a single father (you, pun not intended) in his life to his knowledge, mate. Please try refrain from fuck him over, you are both already too involved in this father son business for you to quit at a snap of a finger.

>inb4 cuck

Ask yourself if you are willing to throw away all your investment in this relationship for some cool maymay and approval from faceless toad posters.

Also, try to get a paternity test next time.
>>
File: 1500903848031.jpg (29KB, 400x571px)
1500903848031.jpg
29KB, 400x571px
OP, IT AIN'T INCEST IF YOU AIN'T BLOOD RELATED!
>>
>>38675352
If he's white, raise him anyways desu mate.
If you find out who his father is though, make sure you kill the fucker without the kid knowing.
>>
>>38675352
how did you find out?
oringinal dffadfa
>>
>>38677219
Why would his race matter? He's not biologically his. He's a cuckold no matter what race it is
>>
>>38677248
If both of them are white (descendants of europe) then he's doing a positive thing by increasing the white population.
If he got cucked by say, a nigger, then raising the kid would be a detriment.

He's too late now, the time to find out if you got cucked is at birth.
>>
Go full woman and milk whatever dough you can from the biological father. Then raise the kid to be a fine, upstanding young man who would renounce his blood, curse his progenitor, and swear his loyalty to you and your house.

Play the long game, OP. This could very well be the start of a bloodline to serve your own.
>>
>>38677248
niggers gonna nig.that's why.
>>
at this point you should keep it but beat the shit out of the real dad
>>
>>38677273
This. Kids can't go there jail, you can use this to your advantage. Don't like someone? Why, no problem. Just use your trusty child assassin. You can still eventually have real kids to continue your bloodline, so just enjoy having a disposable killing machine that can't go to jail and begin building your empire
>>
>>38675352
That's ok. I think my dad and I both suspect I'm not really his and he still loves me and I love him. He'll always be my dad and I'll always be his kid
>>
>>38675352
Keep it, it will make your real offspring have a playmate. Kids with siblings are less likely to be serial killers and robits
>>
>>38675352
Put him up for adoption.
>>
>>38677065
it's a boy guaranteed
op would keep a girl without any second thoughts
>>
>>38677343
Easy for you to say. He paid for all your shit and you're not even his. I'd have kicked your ass out.
>>
>>38677272
I doubt he cares about "the white race" over his own lineage. If he's fine being a cuckold then he definitely doesn't. He would be better off with a minority for his social standing
>>
>>38677391
He told me I saved his life by being born. I think he was gonna off himself. Hes an orphan as well so I think it didn't matter much to him if I was really his or not. I'm 25 and he's still my dad. It wasn't out of obligation that he raised me. He didn't want me to move out when I was 17 either but I did. Still see him once a week, go for breakfast or lunch and go to the shooting range or whatever.

You can love a kid you've held since it was a baby whether or not it's yours.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
I think OP is a African American Nigger tho because his crying black man image. It's fine for negros being cucked.
>>
>>38675352
People like you are scum. Thanks for adding that little note to Zero Day.
>>
File: 1473059725328.jpg (88KB, 720x757px)
1473059725328.jpg
88KB, 720x757px
>>38675352
yeah ditch that little faggot as fast as you can. where there's a will there's a way. don't listen to these retarded pushovers in the reply's and spend your life literally being a cuck. don't let his parents make you a pathetic bull prepper. ditch that whore child.
>>
look at all these white knights its fucking pathetic, just find a way to ditch that kid, leave him to a grandparent or something, ill be damned if im raising some other fags son
>>
>>38677272
If my own father cuckolded me, I'd still fucking kill him.
>>
File: bigsalalepmego.png (682KB, 1156x703px) Image search: [Google]
bigsalalepmego.png
682KB, 1156x703px
>>38675352
You need to find her family, explain the circumstances to him and them.

He should be with his relatives, especially if she had a brother or a sister(does he have grandparents either ?).

It will be tough on you if chad/thad/man about town returns, he will never treat you the same.

I've seen this happen to associates and even highschool staff when I was a teen, they were never the same.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.