[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How ISN'T ghost in the shell (2017) a good movie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How ISN'T ghost in the shell (2017) a good movie?
>>
>>38674783
i mean the anime was MUCH better but i still like it a lot
>>
>>38674783
This is so low it can't even count as bait?
>>
>>38674783
Have you seen the original movie?
>>
it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be
>>
>>38674783
there are no tiddies
>>
>>38674783
It's shit, read the manga
>>
>>38675115
twice, both
>>
>>38674783
Dumbed down western trash with themes that appeal to cock suckers. I haven't seen it, my friend told me this and that it was garbage so I didn't see it. I liked the manga, movies, and tv shows too.
>>
>>38674783
It isn't actually half bad imo. Of course the story is weaker but the overall world was very well done, and i felt the ambiance of the original film.
>>
>>38674783
>Hologram covered garbage instead of idealized 90's Hong Kong and Kowloon
>whiny runaway brat who gets captured anyway instead of female robocop
>>
another movie where they use a white person to play an asian person.

racism.
>>
Someone post the "ghost in the taco bell" still shot
>>
>>38674783
Hollywood doesn't trust anime tropes. So it's going to force Hollywood tropes in them. Look at DeathNote. Light is now a bullied kid instead of an egotistical chad.
>>
>>38675497
Did you think the same about L in the Netflix version of Death Note???
>>
>>38675531
I hope they don't give in. If one of these things pick up it'll be open season on animes for Hollywood. They are gonna raid the fucking shit out of it.
>>
>>38675497
https://youtu.be/InF16sp7J0M

https://youtu.be/OUTqEVH740U

I bet you think it's ok for japs to play white people though.
>>
File: IMG_5003.jpg (268KB, 998x1000px)
IMG_5003.jpg
268KB, 998x1000px
>>38675388
The original movie, dude. The one from 1995.
>>
>>38675750
>>38675647
fuck you whitey
>>
God it was so fukcing generic.

the exact same imagery the genre has had since day one. muh fucking slith eyed giant holograms but hey we added some towelheads in too.
and fuck me the spider tank.
how do you make somehting that is call a fucking spider tank so dull.
its had the most generic design ive ever seen, like it was some 3d artists first year project
we get big budget cyberpnuk so rarely(though in this and next year were getting/have got JEWGITS / Bladerunner 2 and 2077)
and fuck the whole 2 second 20 finger typing lady bit. that was the coolest bit from the japanime.

things i liked
>smoking scientist lady
>guy who played batou and verything about him
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.