[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you stop being sad all the time, i just want to be happy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

how do you stop being sad all the time, i just want to be happy.
>>
Just cheer up emo kid
>>
>>38674308
taking drugs or having a manic episode are the only two ways to suddenly be happy. to be happy because your life is going well, though, takes hard work over a long period of time. because of the nature of this thread and the assumption that you're not bipolar, though, i'd suggest you go with the first one.
>>
>>38674308
for me, it was getting a gf and living with her.

Happiest two years of my life so far. It's like living in an anime.
>>
>>38674308
WIthdraw into solitude until you give up and lose your mind. Then you just laugh about things and wait to die.
>>
>>38674308
what's making you sad, anon

i know for a fact this comment isn't original blox blox
>>
>>38674358
>dependent on another for happiness

that's not happiness, that's codependence. you might be 'happy' now, but if there were anything that happened that shook up this equation, you would be fucked.
>>
>>38674308
Get help
plz pls plz
>>
>>38674395

>Depending on shelter for happiness

that's not happiness, that's shelter dependence. you might be 'happy' now, but if there were anything that happened that rendered you homeless, you would be fucked
>>
feeling happy is entirely regulated by neurotransmitters like dopamine and seretonin. Abusing drugs, eating like shit, not enough sleep, never exercising all fuck up your hormonal and brain chemcial balances. You will not be able to achieve anything in life without dopamanergic reward. After that it becomes a philosophical problem. If you dont think lifes worth living how can you expect your brain to be "happy" with that. dont be too hard on your self and enjoy the things you still like.
>>
>>38674435

Another important yet oft neglected neurotransmitter is anandamide.
>>
>>38674425
>not being able to accept the fragility of his emotional stability, he lashes out at anyone that points it out

i hope she really loves you, anon. for your sake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.