[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else goes to bed at night hoping they wont wake up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1500697978116.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1500697978116.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
Who else goes to bed at night hoping they wont wake up?
>>
Why don't you wanna wake up Anon?
>>
>>38673818
My life will continue if I do
>>
>>38673854
No wonder you don't wanna wake up, you're a shitty person. No one probably wants to associate with you.
>>
Have you actually tried fixing your and I don't mean half ass it. I mean actually gave it a 100% try.
>>
File: ;_;.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>38673813
Reporting in, I long for the day i'm no longer too big of a faggot to kill myself.
>>
File: 1453761792976.jpg (35KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1453761792976.jpg
35KB, 604x604px
>>38673813
every night

and every morning when I wake up I get mad and punch the bed
>>
>>38673876
you dont know anything about me but it still hurt
>>38673892
The doctors arent sure what is causeing the health issue so now I have to fake not being in pain constantly at the new job im forced to go to
>>
>>38673892
lmao, no one gives 100%
>>
>>38673876
What an idiotic conclusion
>>
>>38673942
I started doing that too
sometimes my leg
>>
>>38673854
>im so depressed meme walways me
>condescending smartass
checks out
>>
Same here bro only the video games make me continue being alive
>>
>>38674026
Im sorry I just didn't know where to start
I didn't mean to be an ass
>>
>>38674097
You weren't, typical normie being a prick to someone like you. Don't worry about it anon
>>
>>38674123
>i'll protect you fair maiden
>>
>>38673908
I would want it to be an accident or something
it's all I can hope for
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (116KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
116KB, 843x604px
>>38673813
Checking in, I get legitimately angry every time I wake up because of the fact I did. I mean raging mad, then a couple hours later I don't even have enough energy to be mad and I'm just left being sad and tired that I have to slog through another day where I won't find the will to kill myself and I'll have to do it all over again. And again. And again.
>>
File: Can't Sleep Wojak.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Sleep Wojak.png
18KB, 424x426px
>Feel genuine happiness in dream with perfect dream girl
>Actually explore the outside world and all the things I'll never do
>Pure bliss, want to live in this world forever
>This fantasy is a reality for many men
>Wake back up alone in cold dark room
>Go back to sleep
>She's gone again, it's all gone
>Wake back up, turn on PC
>Browse /r9k/
>Use bathroom or shower, microwave hot-pocket, pour bowl of cereal, back to room
>Rinse and repeat

Occasionally she'll come back to me and I'll once again get that small taste of what I'll never truly experience. I have to say, those dreams are the happiest I've ever felt. I don't care if it's all a lie created by my head to make me cope easier with my miserable existence. It feels real to me and I want to live in those delusions because it's all I'll ever get.
>>
i WANT to be dead
i just dont want to be the one who does it
>>
>>38674135
It's clearly not a roastie and i'm not gay, what the fuck are you on about?

Get off my board normo
>>
File: IMG_1422.png (129KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1422.png
129KB, 708x1076px
>>38674465
These feels hit me so fucking hard. You know your life is fucked when going to sleep is all you look forward to because you (might) dream and she (might) be there which is all that keeps you going.

Hell even if she's not I usually get to have some kind of crazy adventure or witness some weird interesting stuff. It's all I have left now. I had a dream awhile back I was exploring some creepy post apocalyptic abandoned buildings with a group of fellow survivors who were my friends, we found some zombies and had an intense gun battle where we all came out alive and laughing about it. Dreams constitute all of my best and happiest memories and it's seriously fucking with my head. Being awake feels like the dream now and dreams the reality where my true self exists.
>>
I want to die constantly but I don't want to upset my family by them thinking I killed myself. wish I could pay someone to kill me so it will just look random murder and they'll never know I played somebody to suicide me
>>
>>38673813
I think most robots wish to die the sooner in theirs sleep or of some disease.
>>
>>38674863
>but I don't want to upset my family by them thinking I killed myself
If you die everything stops existing for you anyways. So why bother. Your family wont exist anymore = no one is going to be upset.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.