[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Become Catholic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (315KB, 1280x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
315KB, 1280x1524px
I'm a 20 year old virgin white girl (girl) and I'm here to say, you all need Jesus. Why aren't you a devoted man of the faith, robots? Jesus died for your sins and you will die alone without Jesus. You have become misguided in your journey through life, join us. There are plenty of lonely young devoted ladies looking for a nice man of faith to marry. Don't let the Atheist propaganda sway you from happiness. Join us.
>>
Religion is for dumb people, fuck religion.
>>
>>38673550
I like fapping too much. My mom says I'd make a great priest.
>>
File: Christ-Chan.jpg (674KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-Chan.jpg
674KB, 2000x2000px
>>38673550
Bless you OP, doing Gods work
>>
>>38673550

>OP claims to be Catholic
>Talking about Jesus dying, no mention of trinity or Mary

Why would you pretend to be a faith you aren't on an anonymous Mongolian dog breeding message board?
>>
>>38673676
Another fucking idiot. Go away already. Shut up. Don't post about something you clearly know nothing about. Shoo, you're here to cause trouble.
>>
>>38673550
I was confirmed Catholic at 18 but then I didn't like all the scandal/rape/pedo priests at the time, so I stopped practicing.

I'm 34 now... if I start practicing again can I get a qt submissive wife? Is it bad if I just walk up and take the Eucharist, or do I have to confess like 16 years of sin to the priest? I've done some nasty stuff.
>>
File: 1491356626647.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491356626647.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
>>38673550
I am a newly minted wizard (robot who has retained their virginity still by the age of 30). All the relationships I ever had were long distance and I never met these women in person (three total), two had psychological issues, one simply only cared for a green card.

Throughout my 20s I visited churches and I was treated like dirt by other Christians to the point I am now a lapsed Christian and I have not stepped foot in a Church in five years.

I have watched my friends all disappear as they married off.

God may exist, but he certainly does not love me.
>>
>>38673550
>using cute anime girls as propaganda for your shit religion.
Fuck you
>>
I'm gonna convert to Christianity to find a cute wife.
>>
I could connect with the messages and philosophies of a particular reason, but without believing in the literal divine aspects of a religion (which are intrinsic and vital to it) which I definitely cannot bring myself to do, I cannot be religious. I can't simply decide I believe in angels or an afterlife or anything of the sort without some sort of near-objective proof. I'm not saying these things aren't real, but there is simply no proof and without proof, I cannot be a christian.

I'm baptized btw.
>>
>>38673550
I wish more people weren't such Cathlicucks

Deus vult, anybody?
>>
>>38673550
Lmao being Catholic hasn't ever helped me find a gf, nice bait though. Only "devoted ladies" I see at church are either married middle aged women, their underage children or elderly Filipinos. I feel being Catholic has actually further fucked my chances of finding a gf since I refuse to have sex before marriage, which I'm sure is a deal breaker for some girls.
>>
Most people on here that claim to be christians I bet are just LARPing and were swayed by shit like christ-chan and DUDE CRUSADES instead of the actual lifestyle that it involves and calls for. Though most average christians do the same so w/e
>>
I would never be able to hide it from my protestant family and I'd get fired if I didn't come to work on Sundays.
>>
>>38673550
I fucking tried, but all the churches I went were obsessed with tithe.
Also the church was filled with religion nuts, drug addicts and homeless people, so the feeling that all that was a scam aimed at the weak was even stronger.
Also the girls that were my age were married or "born again" sluts, so there wasn't even hope to meet a decent girl.

I will wait for Islam to come to my country and see if they are any better.
>>
I don't want be a Christfag unless someone can tell me why God decided to give my people pathetic IQs and made us unable to run countries.
>>
>>38674794
A shitskin with a legitimate complaint. Amazing. Tell me more
>>
I already am Catholic, and I go to a Catholic college. It doesn't automatically solve all of your problems. There's no shade in the shadow of the cross, desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.