[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 responses to the phrase 'Man Up'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1482945019060.gif (1MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482945019060.gif
1MB, 540x405px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFoBaTkPgco
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
MAN DOWN
>>
>>38673596
where ya from
nigguh
>>
>>38673519
1 response to this

women want the manned up
>>
>>38674581
fuck who you know, where ya from my nigguh?
>>
>>38674711
where your grandma stay, huh, my nigguh?
>>
>>38673519

why is he speaking in a weird rhythm?

can somebody please tell this man to speak normally thankyou
>>
>>38674743
this mad city I run my original nigga
>>
haha i really liek when he just says "non" at the end

very meaningful, very impactful hehe :))
>>
>>38674941
Its called "Spoken Word", and its fucking gay. They talk like that to sound deep and intelligent.
>>
Leave it to /r9k/ to ironically respond to this when it's criticizing something that's at the heart of so many problems the posters on this board face.
>>
>>38675113
Sounds like something my friends over at reddit would like
>>
>>38674974
Nanananana memory lane blablabla cocaine!
>>
With Gold Bond
>>
>>38675137
everything is set up to reward the ruthless man
and everyone who says what he says proceeds to then cut spots in the bread line
>>
>>38675255

You choose what you value. Plenty of people are kind, don't have much, and are happy. Maintain your physical and mental health, treat others with respect, and you will find happiness if you are truly good. If you value material wealth over everything else then yes, you can spend your energy on taking from others and eventually be happy. That does nothing but further the problems of everyone beneath you though.
>>
>>38675137
Assholes like this destroyed the family and undermined men's place in society. This stuff doesn't help you. These radical lefties cause problems then try to recruit the refugees of their terrible policies/activism and pretend they're here to help.
>>
>>38675960

The general idea of masculinity that a lot of guys feel that they need to fit into is unhealthy. People are bullied for not assimilating into an "ideal" because insecure people hate having their own opinions and ideals questioned. Being an overly sensitive puss is equally unhealthy. I have no idea who the guy in the video is or what his general politics are but he has a few things right.
There is nothing more masculine than raising a healthy family and keeping them safe. Many cultures have a horribly distorted idea of masculinity that drives them to violence over some imagined threats against whatever they value.
I think there are a lot of outside forces attacking the traditional family but there are also threats to society in general that are coming from within. Whether these were put in place by outside forces or not, I can't really say. But they are there. Misguided people attack others who are weaker than them because they don't feel comfortable being around them. There needs to be some kind of balance where people feel comfortable expressing themselves without judgment but also tolerate non-destructive opinions.
>>
>>38673519
That was actually pretty good.
I enjoyed it, and I don't usually enjoy much.
>>
>>38673519
>10 responses to the phrase 'Man Up'
How about one? "Okay".
>>
>>38673519
That was enjoyable
>>
>>38676170
That's not masculinity as much as it's psychosis and/or dysfunction. Men who do shit like that tend to come from single mother households.
>>
>>38676723

>Men who do shit like that tend to come from single mother households.

Sources? I'm obviously not saying it is masculinity. I'm saying it's what a lot of our modern society defines as masculinity. There's a major dudebro culture problem.
>>
This really comes across as your typical feminist-inspired rant against the Patriarchy. These gender roles are in place for a reason.
>>
>>38676723
I disagree, single mother households result in your typical "nu-male" type. i speak from experience, and I would have loved to have a traditionally masculine figure in my life. It's probably why I'm such a fuck up, at least in some small part.
>>
>>38676891
Stats show kids from single mother households are far more likely to act out in school and commit felonies. It could be that the more intelligent, wealthier ones become betas while the dumber, poorer ones who tend to be more numerous become thugs.
>>
>>38677185
>act out in school and commit felonies.
I misunderstood, I assumed you meant they acted more like dudebro Chads.
>>
You cant let feelings keep you down, at least not for long. I know how it is, many people do. But we can't choose these bullshit hands we're dealt, and you can't just piss and moan then hope that something good comes up in life. You have to change the shit that you want to change, nobody else is going to do it for you. Yes, depression is suffering, yes it is painful. But don't let it cripple you. You can get out from rock bottom but not if you whine about it and keep wallowing in your own sorrow.
>>
holy fucking shit this is my first time on this brazy board and most of this shit is schizo shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.