[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is step fathering the ultimate cuck trap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1064.png (686KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.png
686KB, 750x1334px
Is step fathering the ultimate cuck trap?
>>
Pretty much yeah. Ultimate cuckold is raising another races kid though. I'm not even racist, but everyone will know right away that you are the step father.
Passing on your genes is the basic goal of life, and you failed in it,
>>
>>38673375
i personally cant think of anything more humiliating than another man raising my child. For my son to come into the world and have the love and respect owed to me given to another man would be the ultimate emasculation. You would be seen as the degenerate and the other man would be seen as the hero.
>>
Would having your own biological kids with the mother lessen the cuckoldry?
>>
>>38673597

>Passing on your genes is the basic goal of life

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/brainwaves/why-life-does-not-really-exist/
>>
File: harold_disapproval.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
harold_disapproval.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>38673375
I'd never get married to a woman who has a kid from another man, even if she was a widow. I'd never support something that's not my own seed. Blood is blood and that's all there is.
>>
>>38673673
No because the true original meaning of cuckold is raising another man's child. It has evolved into just being married to a woman who sleeps with other men.

>>38673704
You literally just used a blog as a source.
>>
>>38673375
>that shirt
anyone who wears that shit is clearly trying too hard to get attention for doing the NOBLE and MORAL thing

>>38673637
>love and respect owed to me
no one owes you shit. any retard can get some bitch pregnant. you don't earn a kid's love and respect just by fucking his mom, you earn it by being a good father.

>>38673597
>basic goal of life
that doesn't exist. everyone has to make their own goal, it's just easy for people to latch onto the whole BABBEE shit to give themselves purpose.
>>
>>38673673
A little bit, but your still a cuck. Hell that is even where the term cuckold comes from. It was pretty much the ultimate shame in eurpore for 1000 years
>>
>>38673734
you're saying all that as if you'd ever get married to begin with
>>
>Is step fathering the ultimate cuck trap?

I can think of worst things.
>>
>>38673771
the point is that you give that up when you choose to be a dead beat. You got her pregnant, its your child. Its a relationship that should belong to you, not another man. The real cuck is the person who lets another man father his child
>>
>>38673756

Just give it a read. It's worth it.
>>
>>38673797
I can't. Seriously nothing more pathetic than raising another man's child. Nothing else comes close.
>>
>>38673832
Having an open relationship is more cuck. Being a real cuck is more cuck. Being a step dad is only cuck if the real dad is in the picture because you know he will still have power over the kids.
>>
>>38673823
No it's not it's pysho intellletgtal wankery that most people realized when they were 17, of course life exsists, and of course if you abstract to a global atomic scale it seems like it doesn't
>>
>>38673814
not having to raise kids sure as hell beats raising someone else's. the real cuck here is you for trying to make such a retarded point by claiming a word really describes the opposite thing it actually means.
>>
>>38673860
An open relationship is less cuck than being a stepfather because you aren't using your resources to raise a kid that is not yours. Both are cucks but the stepfather will always be the bigger cuckold.
>>
>>38673902
thats a cop out, and a rationalization that could only be taken by someone who doesn't know what its like to have love in their life
>>
>>38673902
and thats not to say I want to raise another mans child, I wouldn't want that at all, but I would never let another man raise my child
>>
>>38673938

Having your SO fuck other men is the ultimate beta thing to do.
>>
>>38673889

>of course life exsist

There's no universally applied definition of it in any field of science. Even advisors for NASA admitted that the definition they gave of life was a pragmatic construct, not an ontological entity.
>>
>>38674019
Not when you are also able to fuck others. Nothing will be more pathetic than raising another man's child. Both are still cucks though.
>>
>>38673950
and that's a line some random faggot on 4chan comes up with to make himself feel better than another even though both of them are only shitposting to begin with
>>
>>38674023
>trying this hard to

i don't even have the energy to finish this post, whatever you're trying to get at is just so stupid
>>
>>38674078
>cant come up with better reasoning so mock the context of the conversation
>>
>>38673375
It has little to do with him being a cuck, it's more about dignity and always being reminded of the fact that you're taking care of some other dude's child. No matter how close and bonded you're with that child you'll never have a biological connection because you both don't share the same genes. Yeah, it is embarrassing for a father to leave and take no responsibility for his child but it's A LOT more humiliating for someone to clean up after him. It's like if I purposely shat and piss on myself only have my parents clean me up, yeah I should be humiliated but it's a lot more embarrassing for my parents if they choose to clean me up.
>>
>>38674095

There can be no "basic goal of life" when there is no actual working definition of "life" to begin with that can't be utterly BTFO by counter-examples.
>>
>>38674114
here, have another (you) im bored

yangadangadingdong hee hee hee
>>
>>38674119
>comparing poop and pee to a human
>>
>>38674043
Neh nothing cuck about teaching a child a better way to live so he wont be loser.
>>
>>38674264
What's a better way to describe a child that isn't mine?
>>
File: 1414391709866.gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1414391709866.gif
989KB, 500x281px
>>38674151
>reads one blogpost he was linked to off reddit
>suddenly expert on the definition of life
>tries to wank himself by arguing with a shitposter on 4chan

yes, yes, oh scholar, please tell me more
>>
>>38674119
I keked at your analogy
Thanks anon
>>
>>38673637

Some fathers do die, you know, leaving fatherless kids.

Or, kids were being raised by a "single mom" where the father was never in the picture.
>>
>>38673832

No, raising another man's biological child but THINKING it's yours because your wife was a slut is more pathetic. At least you have a choice to become a stepfather knowing what you're in for.
>>
It can be seen as kinda cuckish to raise another man's child, but raising a child in a two parent household is objectively superior to a single mother household.

My parents divorced when I was young and going between my Dad and Mom's house would have been even more jarring than it was if it weren't for my step parents.
>>
>>38674942
i mean if i die, then by all means. but im not going to let another man raise my kid, end of story.

I mean even if its not my kid its still a person without a father figure to guide them. If its father is alive I would probably feel some spite, but caring about another person and watching them grow is a special thing.

Havent you ever loved someone from the time they were little and watched them grow up? even though they weren't your kid you feel a special love for them
>>
Depends on the people in the relationship. The basic goals of evolution have been bypassed by modern conveniences. If you can find true happiness with a partner and provide her offspring with a good, normal life that will help them grow up to contribute to society then why not?
>>
>>38673375
Depends on the circumstances. If you're a beta marrying a used-up roastie and raising Chad's kids, that's a cuck. But if you're older and both of you have kids from prior marriages and are just remarrying, that's not really cuckoldry.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.