[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, have you ever been rejected by a boy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 29

File: 1501164725659.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501164725659.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Fembots, have you ever been rejected by a boy?
>>
File: 1476905756900.png (149KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1476905756900.png
149KB, 600x507px
>>38671846
yes, but it was my fault because he was waaaay out of my league
>>
>>38671846
Yes. It broke my heart and he had completely forgotten about it a year later.
>>
File: ROASTIES CAN'T HANDLE REJECTION.jpg (228KB, 680x2822px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIES CAN'T HANDLE REJECTION.jpg
228KB, 680x2822px
>tfw I'm a male and all I want to do is reject females and make them feel like shit but I'm not chad so I can't.
Saging your shitty thread btw.
"fembots" do not exist. They are roastie posties
>>
>>38672044
You're a roastie with a penis.
>>
>>38672147
Your story makes me sad. I hope you find love someday OP
>>
>>38671846
Yes; repeatedly. It's always the ugly ones that reject me.
>>
Yeah
He had good reasons, though. I still feel for him
>>
File: 1498568728624.png (31KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498568728624.png
31KB, 128x125px
>>38672190
OHHH REALLY SO FUCKING CUNTS WHO HAVE BEEN FUCKING REJECTING MEN ALL THEIR GOD DAMN LIFE DON'T DESERVE A TASTE OF THEIR OWN FUCKING MEDICINE!!!?!?!?!
FUCKING KEKOLD!
>>
>>38672147
my friend who is paraplegic said a relationship with both partners that are disabled would be very difficult... like he said it's better for one person in the relationship to be "normal", is that true?
>>
>>38671846
I got rejected by boys a few times in elementary school now I am the one who rejects
>>
no, i was raped by my only bf though, i'm kinda done with relationships now.
>>
>>38672449
Shoulda just put out and enjoyed it
>>
>>38672449
>raped
>bf

Pick one roastie
>>
>>38672473
>put out and enjoyed it
i wasn't ready though, i don't think he cared much though, i wonder if he's in prison by now? i mean raping girls at 16 is pretty hardcore.
>>
>>38672147
Do you still have feeling down there? Can you have children?
>>
>>38672147
>I'm paraplegic and there was a boy in high school I really liked. He was a year older than me, he was disabled too. He lost both of his legs in an accident. At my school the disabled kids got special accommodations so most of us ate together during lunch. He was really nice and sweet, he had a great personality. I fell for him pretty hard, we spent a lot of time together.
>
>He was a senior at the time and on Valentines day I confessed my feelings for him and gave him some special homemade cookies I made just for him. It took all of my courage to tell him. He was really surprised and he was quiet for a little while before he said "I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way."
There were boys in school who'd have loved those homemade cookies and to hear what you had to say. He was just not that boy. A ton of robots are super jealous of that wheelchair boy who shot you down. They never got anything close to young, high school love and never will. It will haunt them forever.
>>
>>38672411
>>>38671846(OP)
>I got rejected by boys a few times in elementary school now I am the one who rejects
reddit is that way, stacey. leave us social retards be. you're sadistic for being here and sharing your story. we hope you get aids.
>>
>>38672147
Are you still single baby

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>38672147
>disabled girl giving a boy homemade cookies for valentines

just like in my chinese cartoons
>>
>>38672965
That's because it was written by a greasy fat nerd who watched too much chinese cartoon, anon
>>
Yes, but years later he had to end up settling for me anyway.
We're literally right next to each other in our shared office.
>>
>>38673158
I would date anything that looks kind of humanoid, so our point of view doesn't really matter, honestly
>>
>>38672147
post a pic of your wheelchair with timestamp for proofs
>>
are you all faggots trying to lure other dudes in is this what this thinly disguised garbage is?
>>
File: 1426167673996.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1426167673996.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>uglycute fat guy that lives on my block, nicknamed lurch
>around my age
>moved to my neighborhood in elementary school
>shunned by the other neighborhood kids for being a newbie
>hung out with him because i was shunned for being the youngest
>develop a crush on him
>too scared to say anything
>eventually stop interacting with each other
>years pass
>were adults now
>both still live at home
>tired of being a lonely night-walking neet
>decide to be bold and ask lurch out
>suddenly stop seeing him around the neighborhood
>realize he must've moved out
>bummed
>months pass
>walking back from 7/11 one night
>turn onto my street and see a figure passing my house
>realize it's him
>yell "hey"
>run to catch up to him
>he turns around
>scared look on his face
>make my move
>"h-hey so i've been meaning to do this forever... i think you're really cute, do you maybe wanna catch a movie sometime?"
>look up
>pure disgust on his face
>"no thanks." he says
>turns and walks away

Happened last month. Still not really over it.
>>
>>38673158
disabled girls sound cute just by definition (i'd date one if she was a qt for sure), hence why there is an entire visual novel based off of that idea: katawa shoujo
>>
>>38672147
Your story makes me so sad. I'd have given you my entire heart at that moment.
>>
File: IMG_8058.jpg (86KB, 800x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8058.jpg
86KB, 800x827px
I've never been rejected, I never approach boys. I've rejected countless men over the years though
>>
>>38671846
>lack understanding of social norms and interaction
>can't see why you'd tell white lies instead of the truth for example, yes your hair looks terrible if i said 'no' you'd never change it
>can't even emulate properly because of this
>apparently pretty odd but again why censor myself for the benefit of others that would just send a false impression
>people back away when i attempt to communicate
>love letters and other physical materials apparently mean less when given in person
>closest during high school was hashing out details on a provisional relationship contract but it fell through when we couldn't come to an agreement on PDA's
>pretty sure it's my presence that makes these fall through
>sending middlemen only prolongs the process and again results in failure upon contact
>attempts to emulate others behavior after serious study went nowhere as well
>people can seem to tell even at a serious distance your body language and facial features are being faked and this seems to make them keep a safe distance
>people approach me now that i'm working somewhere nice
>basic conversation leads right back to them seeming off put and putting distance between us before disengaging
>switch tact and try to be "witty" with banter
>more spectacular failure was the head of another department complimenting my eyes and me saying he could have one if he liked and covered one of my eyes
>entire department thought i was a nutcase before they realized it was humor several weeks later when questioned
tl;dr yes. 78 to be exact.
>>
>>38673332
he might of thought you were making fun of him.
>>
>>38672147
>goes for wheelchair chad
>gets rejected
WOOOOOOWWWW
>>
Yes, he was my best friend. Then he got pissed at me after I wouldn't give him a handjob, which he thought I would because he knew I was in love with him. Haven't had the courage to ask a boy out since.
>>
>>38673535
Maybe, but I'm a fatty just like he is. It's not like I'm so hot it's beyond the realm of possibility that I'd ask him out.
>>
>>38673158
No, only the desperate ones. I sure as hell wouldn't haha id rather DIE than being seen in public with an ugly handicapped chick
>>
>>38673586
you... probably weren't in love with him if you wouldn't jerk his dick
>>
>>38673523
>tfw no autistic gf to cuddle
>>
>>38673586
Nothing wrong with a friendly handjob senpai. It's like shaking hands.
>>
>>38673158
well the last relationship ended because she got cancer and it won
at this point im so broken i just want someone i can spend time with
>>
>>38673608
Was super religious and 15 at the time.
>>
>>38673158
>Would robots date a useless handicapped girl?
they are seen as less threatening and robots are terrified of the female species. that's what all this girl hate is all about-- fear. they want to feel safe because they have been abused so badly by people and life in general.
>>
>>38672147
ONLY FUCKING SHIT a real life fembot appears, only disabled and the like can be a true fembot.
What a sad sorry. However basically how robots feel everyday except are disabilities don't show.
>>38673158
Yes
>>
>>38673586
>Yes, he was my best friend. Then he got pissed at me after I wouldn't give him a handjob, which he thought I would because he knew I was in love with him. Haven't had the courage to ask a boy out since.
yeah, you fell for the chad meme. that is chad confidence. unmistakable to us here in our dark corner. wheelchair chad stole your fembot heart. a story as old as time. you could have found some actual social reject in your school and been a bright beacon of hope and light and love to him. you could have had a sweet romance with this boy who was longing for tender female attention. you blew it, wheelie.
>>
Yes all the time. I've even been little sistered. Which is far worse than friendzoned.
>>
>>38673523
>closest during high school was hashing out details on a provisional relationship contract but it fell through when we couldn't come to an agreement on PDA's
>78 rejections
Do you write down thier names in a catolog? You'd likely be very successful in the right job.
>>
Fembots don't exist.Even if they got rejected by one guy they still have 1417418748174931941 beta orbitters to be in relationship with.Also can you girls just go to cyber.cafe?
>>
>>38673745
How do you think fembots have orbitters if stacy steals all of them? Your just upset that female autism is different than male autism.
>>
>>38673595
>Maybe, but I'm a fatty just like he is. It's not like I'm so hot it's beyond the realm of possibility that I'd ask him out.
you're not telling the whole story. this guy has brass balls and a big dick because he acts like it and that kind of confidence is very hard to fake in a sustained way. you said he had a normie gf who could walk. why did girls love this dude? normie girls in hs care about increasing social standing. tell us about wheelchair chad who was obviously out of your league just based on the few things you have said.
>>
File: 1433098210711.jpg (241KB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1433098210711.jpg
241KB, 1672x1672px
>>38673739
>>38673770
You're replying to the wrong people.
How do you fuck up like that twice?
>>
>>38673723
>Yes all the time. I've even been little sistered. Which is far worse than friendzoned.
you try to lower your standards? because newsflash, that is what little sistering is. chad didn't think you were hot enough to fuck. chad would fuck his hot little sister.
>>
>>38673803
>You're replying to the wrong people.
>How do you fuck up like that twice?
not me one of those time and we only care about wheelchair chad itt.
>>
File: 986e5xvu.png (289KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
986e5xvu.png
289KB, 620x372px
>>38673831
>not me one of those time
Ok anon. Whatever you say.
>>
>>38673804
>chad would fuck his hot little sister.

Just because you would fuck your sister doesn't mean everybody would. Also being a sister means that he care about me a great deal, but doesn't see me in a romantic way. In friendzone there is still a chance.
>>
>>38673856
>>not me one of those time
>Ok anon. Whatever you say.
i'm a spelling bee champion and autistic about not spelling words correctly. wouldn't have made that typo.
>>
>>38673158
I would if I develop feelings for the person um question
>>
>>38673897
Prove me wrong. Screenshot it faggot.
>>
I never bothered asking them out.
>>
>>38671846
he but he lead me on and THEN rejected me, which was big garbage
>>
>>38673769
I don't think you have carefully observed normies.I have seen 2/10 mentally impaired girls get boyfriends.I have seen fucking landwhales who are 3/10 at best get 9/10 chad bf.Now gtfo roastie whore.
>>
>>38673877
>Just because you would fuck your sister doesn't mean everybody would. Also being a sister means that he care about me a great deal, but doesn't see me in a romantic way. In friendzone there is still a chance.
so much to learn, grasshopper.
you'd have had his dick in you if he thought you were hot.
deal with that or don't.
don't care.
sorry he wouldn't let you touch his cock, fembot. there will be other cocks in your life. chin up.
>>
>>38673026
I think you mean "Chaird"
>>
>>38673923
>I have seen 2/10 mentally impaired girls get boyfriends.I have seen fucking landwhales who are 3/10 at best get 9/10 chad bf.Now gtfo roastie whore.

I don't get why you would lie on 4 chan. I also don't get this weird competitions you robots try to have with fembots.
>>
File: fuckoffasshole.png (46KB, 445x161px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffasshole.png
46KB, 445x161px
>>38673910
>>>38673897(You)
>Prove me wrong. Screenshot it faggot.
go fuck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1579.jpg (62KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1579.jpg
62KB, 345x383px
I publically rejected a black girl in 10th grade AMA
>>
>>38673982
>I publically rejected a black girl in 10th grade AMA
was she hot, for a nubian queen?
how did she proposition you?
>>
>>38673940
>you'd have had his dick in you if he thought you were hot.

I bet you thought that post was clever and relevantly to this post you quoted. Spoilers It wasn't.

> there will be other cocks in your life.

Yeah I bet you know a lot about getting cock.
>>
>>38673158
Yea. Then again I'm a caregiver for a living so I'm not phased in the least by physical handicaps. The only people who have ever been nice to me were disabled - probably because they were dependant on me as a caretaker i guess. I wonder if a handicapped girl would be less likely to cheat on me.
>>
File: kotori.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kotori.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>38673158
ln a heartbeat.
>>
>>38673523
>>can't see why you'd tell white lies instead of the truth for example, yes your hair looks terrible if i said 'no' you'd never change it
I'm the same way
>head of another department complimenting my eyes and me saying he could have one if he liked and covered one of my eyes
That's pretty funny.
>relationship contract
Are you Sheldon Cooper? Why would you want one of those?
>>
File: 0046.jpg (259KB, 1912x1914px) Image search: [Google]
0046.jpg
259KB, 1912x1914px
>>38672147
Surely you don't blame him or anyone else just because he didn't like you back? If another boy had the same feelings for you, you'd have rejected him because you have feelings for someone else. I feel for you, especially since the person I really like will never want me, but I don't think you should blame anyone or looking for sympathy.
>>
>>38673997
>I bet you thought that post was clever and relevantly to this post you quoted. Spoilers It wasn't.
wow, if i actually gave a shit about your opinion, that would really hurt me deep in my heart.
>Yeah I bet you know a lot about getting cock.
i've probably seen more cock than you have, your retarded bitch who hangs out in an online mental hospital for broken men.
>>
>>38673957
It's just really weird to men for women to complain about their problems because comparatively the dating scene is objectively easier for women. It's not really a competition. In terms of relationships, western women have won the genetic lottery.
>>
>>38672147
Thats the cutest thing someone could ever do. He was such a rude chad, even to normie standards. Don't worry, you will someday thing someone who deserves you.
>>
>>38673999
>I wonder if a handicapped girl would be less likely to cheat on me.
probably not, because they do have xx chromosomes and that is a degenerative brain disorder, but that would be the stereotype, i suppose.
>>
File: IMG_0364.jpg (306KB, 1300x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.jpg
306KB, 1300x1128px
>>38673158
But you aren't useless, the biggest use of a girlfriend believe it or not is conpaininship. Plus if you can make handmade cookies you are able enough to get the job done when the time is right, and that's really all that matters
plus if you ever get testy we can lock you in the bedroom and just take away your wheelchair for awhile just kidding, but seriously if a girl ever gave me handmade cookies I'd have a love boner for like a month
>>
File: 25tTA0P.jpg (59KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
25tTA0P.jpg
59KB, 736x552px
>>38673978
>he erased the other (You) in MS Paint
C'mon man. That's pathetic even by r9k's standards.
>>
>>38672615
>implying your bf can't rape you
Go back to pol, please
>>
>>38674050
>western women have won the genetic lottery.

Maybe it's just where I live and go to school. I find the dating scene different because we live in a post modern feminist world.
>>
>>38674050
>It's just really weird to men for women to complain about their problems because comparatively the dating scene is objectively easier for women. It's not really a competition. In terms of relationships, western women have won the genetic lottery.
women who can't get bf are either 0/10 (like extreme facial deformities) or actually retarded. they just have to put the for sale sign up, and there will be buyers.
>>
>>38674042
>i've probably seen more cock than you have,

You get that i'm agreeing with you. You are either a slut or a gay slut. Ether way you shouldn't be on /r9k/ since you have no problem getting dick.
>>
>>38674082
MS Paint doesn't exist anymore dumb shit.
>>
>>38673769
There's virtually no such thing as a girl without orbiters. Theyre just always 1tier lower than her so they may as well be animals. She just doesn't see them as orbiters because she's too obsessed with Chads cock to look up or recognize the peiple near her as people.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (589KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
589KB, 900x1273px
Can someone post the green text screenshot of the guy that was dating a paraplegic, did everything for her, and she cucked him for chad?
>I just wanted to feel sexy anon
>>
>>38674091
>Maybe it's just where I live and go to school. I find the dating scene different because we live in a post modern feminist world.
girls who aren't feminists are high value in this modern feminist world.
>>
>>38674088
>>38672615
>>38672449
bf rape, only women can come up with this shit lol

>>38673919
Story?
>>
>>38671846
i am a boybot and i rejected a girl because all her friends were insufferable
>>
>>38672147
>manlets complain while a man with NO LEGS got a girl to go with him to prom
keksimus maximus
>>
>>38673995
>was she hot
no
she was chubby as hell, though thickfags would've been into it.
>how did she proposition you?
Background: We live (sorta) in a decently large but largely poor metropolitan area, meaning there's a shitload of extracurricular youth programs. I was doing one for youth leadership/government/awareness because muh resume (and I wanted to break out of my shell) and, living in a mostly black city, I was one of the few white bois there.
Several others asked for my phone number so we could organize and carpool and shit, so I thought nothing of it when she asked for my number. A day later she started texting me, still thought nothing of it, but eventually she started talking about a boy she liked at the program and I again thought nothing of it.
I went and played for an orchestral concert and when I got my phone back (10 PM) she started texting me about that shit and eventually confessed it was me she was talking about. I was tired as fuck and kinda pissed off so I said I already have a gf (total lie) but that we could still be friends.
She seemed largely upset but still kept flirting with me (even after being friendzoned) and eventually I told her off and ghosted her because it got awkward.
>>
>>38674035
>Are you Sheldon Cooper?
I'd say no but i don't know who that is.
>Why would you want one of those?
We both wanted to experience what a relationship was like but failed at our attempts so we decided we'd do a mock-up to hone whatever skills we were lacking.
>>38673739
>Do you write down their names in a catalog?
I could if there was a reason to do so but why would i do so?
>>
>>38674162
>>manlets complain while a man with NO LEGS got a girl to go with him to prom
>keksimus maximus
we've seen dozens of times that chad looks conquers all.
>>
>>38671846
The first man who rejected me was 5'4''.
I made love to him despite not being attracted to living men for the sake of trying to find an alternative to my paraphilia.
He told me that I was cold, inhuman, and that he could tell from the first time we made love that I absolutely cared nothing for him. He broke up with me and the next week was fucking someone in my class who I thought was my friend.

The next man who broke up with me was someone who I thought I loved. I confided everything in him. I spent long, sleepless nights with him in a chair next to my bed (because he was legitimately scared to sleep next to me at the time) asking for comfort from him. He stayed with me up until and after I was involuntarily hospitalized. He told me he loved me, once. Once I was in the ward he called me a monster and told me that I was unfit to be with anyone. That he never wanted to see or hear from me again.
He emailed me a year later asking to get back together when I was a continent away. Fuck him.

I don't want to get more into it. My relationships with men have been painful.
>>
File: KEK8.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
KEK8.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>38673954
>I think you mean "Chaird"
>Fucking Chaird
>>
>>38674174
>I went and played for an orchestral concert and when I got my phone back (10 PM) she started texting me about that shit and eventually confessed it was me she was talking about. I was tired as fuck and kinda pissed off so I said I already have a gf (total lie) but that we could still be friends.
>She seemed largely upset but still kept flirting with me (even after being friendzoned) and eventually I told her off and ghosted her because it got awkward.
how was that in public?
>>
File: i demand to see your manager.jpg (46KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
i demand to see your manager.jpg
46KB, 195x243px
>>38672147
>paraplegic goes for a duplaplegic

Girls ALWAYS want Chad. FUCK YOU!!!!
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>38674182
Being dumped isn't the same thing as being rejected you retarded roostie. God it's like talking to an Alien trying to explain robot life to a normie.
Now get the fuck out of this thread
>>
File: HMMMM.png (47KB, 844x482px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM.png
47KB, 844x482px
>>38674124
>different colored pixels at the end of each line
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38674182
>The first man who rejected me was 5'4''.
>I made love to him despite not being attracted to living men for the sake of trying to find an alternative to my paraphilia.
>He told me that I was cold, inhuman, and that he could tell from the first time we made love that I absolutely cared nothing for him. He broke up with me and the next week was fucking someone in my class who I thought was my friend.
>
>The next man who broke up with me was someone who I thought I loved. I confided everything in him. I spent long, sleepless nights with him in a chair next to my bed (because he was legitimately scared to sleep next to me at the time) asking for comfort from him. He stayed with me up until and after I was involuntarily hospitalized. He told me he loved me, once. Once I was in the ward he called me a monster and told me that I was unfit to be with anyone. That he never wanted to see or hear from me again.
>He emailed me a year later asking to get back together when I was a continent away. Fuck him.
>
>I don't want to get more into it. My relationships with men have been painful.
how did you end up batshit crazy? childhood sexual or physical abuse?
>>
>>38671846
yes, but that's because I'm only interested in the ones who aren't interested lul
>>
>>38674129
>she's too obsessed with Chads cock to look up or recognize the peiple near her as people.

Who hurt you? Also I imagine in your scenario I would have a guy friend or male class mate I talk to who secretly love me, but Ignore him for chad. The problem is that I don't have male friends. I don't really socialize with people outside of this website and reddit. I have no clue who chad would be. I guess the male stripper on the billboard near my apartment.
>>
>>38674211
Got to mention I also told her off at the graduation ceremony, don't recall what she did to justify it but the other students saw.
>>
>>38674262
>>different colored pixels at the end of each line
>Kill yourself.
you are really shit at this, columbo.
i don't give a fuck enough about this to try to erase shit in a screen cap.
>>
File: 1425621069232.png (478KB, 4304x2690px) Image search: [Google]
1425621069232.png
478KB, 4304x2690px
>>38674332
>says he doesn't care
>still replies
Amusing. Get outta here you summerfag.
>>
>>38672449
Fuck off tripfag roastie nobody asked or cares
>>
>>38674261
I didn't understand, sorry. I'll fuck off if no one is interested.

>>38674265
Childhood abuse and genetics. No sexual abuse though. Just crazy, unpredictable, abusive as fuck parents and generations of bad genetics.
>>
>>38672222
Are wheelies the black girls of criples?
>>
>>38674313
You're an exception then. It's incredibly rare for women to have 0 male interaction. Chad in that context just means any boy a tier or more above wherever the girl is
>>
>>38674162
just virtue signaling
>>
not really rejected, but in the end he wouldn't leave his gf for me. it hurt for a long time. sometimes it still does.
>>
>>38675133
It's more like have you ever tried to swing above your worth for women. Bottom of the barrel for women is 2 steps above bottom of the barrel for men
>>
>>38672147
don't worry, you'll find someone who will treat you better than wheelchair chad ever could have.
>>
>>38675317
If that isn't the most astute summation of how unfair the world is. Any woman will easily find someone they can at least settle for. Meanwhile we'll all die alone
>>
>>38671846
I was rejected by my dad
Up until that point I'd directly rejected 4 guys I think
>>
>>38673332

>decide to be bold and ask lurch out
>suddenly stop seeing him around the neighborhood

what happened in between? Something must've gone wrong right there
>>
>>38673495
You should know that on the inside everyone hates you roastie
>>
>>38676780
If my daughter was qt and asked me out, I'd only say no if wifey was still around.
>>
File: 1494476111001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494476111001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
both of my last relationships ended in this way after i kindly asked them to start treating me like a human being instead of a doormat.

my mistake, i guess.
>>
>>38677171
Yea turns out my parents were in the middle of getting back together, so I never had a chance
>>
>>38676780
GREENTEXT THIS SHIT PRONTO
>>
>>38671846
no because im too afraid to ask boys out
>>
>>38677282
Even if you did, how would that work out? I wouldn't do it with wifey around because it would be weird to have to show affection to her too.
>>
>>38677299
It's a whole thing, took place over a few months
Short version, I practically throw myself at him like a moron, autistically profess my feelings (which is something I'm generally terrible at), get shut down, run to my room, spend the next 2 months or so making slight advanced until I decide it's time to give up
>>38677309
Yea he told me to think about it realistically, as in what would actually happen if things went my way
It was admittedly hard to picture anything real
>>
No, I've never tried or cared. I was gangraped at 15 by a bunch of Somalian(?) or Sudanese guys. I don't do dating. Or men. Or social interaction.
>>
>>38677733
Such is life in europe. Atleast you are not nazi scum, right?
>>
>>38673158
I would if her personality was good. Looks mean nothing to me. Its all about the emotional connection so if I click with her its all good.
>>
>>38677821
I'm Australian. And I'm not a nazi either. Fascism shouldn't be racist like that, they ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>38673745
>they still have 1417418748174931941 beta orbitters

I get rejected by quite a few girls and a number of them have gotten angry for me not orbiting them after. They got utterly pissed I broke all contact. I don't fucking understand it. If you wont date me then I have no interest in you. I have so many friends some weeks are exhausting dealing with them all. Once you remove the possibility of us being a thing I'm moving on.
>>
>>38673982
I've rejected/dumped more girls than I can count. None of them in public though. I always try to keep it over text or in a side hallway since I know they care about their social standing more than I do about mine. Most girls just don't click with me. They give me the chance when I ask them out because I got some money and I'm relatively good looking but they just don't stimulate me intellectually. The worst of it is when we try to play games together like MTG and they are just retarded. Like they cant even process what is a good move or what to do and no teaching helps. Once its clear that it just wont work I I end it then in there.
>>
>>38677885
>get raped by bunch of shitskins
>"Fascism shouldn't be racist like that"
is this how roastie logic works?
>>
>>38675133
I've rejected two girls in my life so I know for a fact at least two girls have been rejected by a guy.
>>
>>38677985
I mean that fascism was made untennable by the nazis for the general populous, when it's a perfectly viable political system. I'm separating my own feelings about black men from the political impact of Hitler and the Nazi party. They also ruined Eugenics in the same way by making it racist. Disliking black people is not fascism.
>>
>>38677985
You'd be amazed at the bullshit women can rationalize.

Reminds me of how some woman got raped by two black dudes in Haiti when she was over there as part of a relief effort, and managed to blame white people for all of it.
>>
>>38678041
i'm not big on politics but facism is supposed to be about nationalism right? you're supposed to root for your nation, kind, values etc. so when there's an infiltration by another race in question which ruin your country and life indirectly you identify it as something harmful.

all i'm saying is you wouldn't be raped if it weren't for the muslim infiltration. and being a facist would've prevented it. there is an inane correlation between nationalism and eugenics.
>>
>>38678146
I am not talking about that. I am concerned at the fact that fascism was made evil by the nazis and their racism, when it could be an excellent system. I am just separating my own feelings from the societal ramifications of a system being demonised.
>>
>>38678157
not inane fucking innate. god i'm not a native speaker and it really ruins shit sometimes.
>>
>>38678157
That's a social interpretation. Economically, it's strong centralised control of production but privatised ownership. It is nationalistic, but not in the way you're thinking- Rome had fascist elements, and their empire stretched from England to the Arab world- can't be racist there. It's more about making people conform to your values. Eugenics and nationalism don't have an innate (I assume that's the word you meant) connection. Why would you think that? It's about eliminating diseases and creating stronger genetics. What does that have to do with nationalism? It's doing the whole human race a favour.
>>
File: 1468437660684.jpg (222KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468437660684.jpg
222KB, 720x540px
boy here

Im high school I rejected 2 chicks, both younger than me.

First was when I was a sophomore a borderline scene girl in my Japanese class sent photos of me to her friend,a freshman, and she crushed on me. We met up and exchanged numbers, but I was too busy with classes and I wasn't super interested in a relationship so I kinda let her go. Looking back I should of talked to her more. Oh well.

Other one was when I was a junior, and my friend was trying to fuck multiple freshman, and one of them was very adamant about liking me. I didn't have the same feelings back because I felt like she was much younger and she really wasn't my type. I blew her off in a very dis respectable way and I felt bad about it. I had a crush on another girl and I thought it was gonna work out.

Unrelated I asked this girl I had a massive crush on to prom and she said she was going with her boyfriend. When I drove home I had to pull over to cry.

I should of taken the first girl out, just to see what a date feels like.
>>
>>38671846
My face is covered in moles because I have a rare skin condition, yet Rodrick still loved me. We dated for a few years, we really liked each other a lot. This was during high school. TMI TMI TMI But I have a weak immune system, so my anus leaks discharge and I have chronic bacterial vaginosis. We were supposed to have sex during prom night but when he was taking off my pants he said "PU!" I can't believe he actually said that. No one wants a smelly girl covered in moles...
>>
>>38678252
While I can sympathize with your position are you sure there's nothing your doctor can do?
>>
>>38678210
because other cultures simply won't just "conform to your values". look what's going on in germany, does it look like middle eastern people conform to european values? i mean i don't even really care about europe or any other country since i live in a muslim country and it's pretty comfy desu.

countries who care about their values don't go for the diversity path. they root for their race. i still think there's a correlation between race and fascism because that's the way things play out in real world. i'm not fully sure how the mechanics works but i'm sure there's a connection. i mean show me one truly diverse community ruled under fascism, that'd be interesting to see.
>>
>>38678367
lady shut the hell up I want to hear about other fembots
>>
>>38678210
>It's more about making people conform to your values.
Except when push came to shove they always pulled back to their inner group. Arminus is a famous example of this, to this day the Germans still celebrate him for essentially backstabbing the Romans.

It's not like you have to go on a pogrom but Germans will prioritize Germans and so on.
>>
>>38677918
>I have so many friends
Nice, then how about you get the fuck off this board?
>>
>>38677307
You'll be fine, just ask a guy you're interested in out
>>
>>38678542
I came here because all my normal boards are kill. Even /d/ is fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0899.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>the implication that women have the metaphorical balls to ask guys out instead of making the guys do everything
>>
>>38678550
That's terrible advice. She'll get rejected and it will be your fault.
>>
>>38678579
Not him but she will only be rejected if shes not good enough for the chad shes going for
>>
>>38678252
What's your skin condition and why are you an easy slut?
>>
>>38678592
That's not necessarily true. I've noticed that the ugliest guys are also the pickiest. I've been rejected by bottom of the barrel guys more than once. Before you say I was going for Chad, they were fat neckbeards who had no friends and spent all day playing vidya. Anyway my theory is that the biggest losers -- regardless of gender -- always dream of the perfect mate so nothing is ever good enough for them.
>>
>>38678571
Then stay read only you normie faggot.
>>
File: DA9EWD8W0AAJfQX.jpg (44KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DA9EWD8W0AAJfQX.jpg
44KB, 1200x675px
>>38671846
In my math class last semester a guy asked me out. It really surprised me since I don't have any friends and sit at the back of the class, I don't talk to anyone except when required in class. He seemed pretty nice and teased me about having an anime wallpaper on my phone but came across as lighthearted which was nice.

He walked me to my bus stop the day he asked me out, and he seemed genuine so I accepted the date.

The day of the date came along, it was just a small coffee shop date, but he didn't show up for 30 minutes. I texted him and waited another 20 minutes but there was no response so I went home. When I got home I was checking my phone messages and he'd messaged me about 15 different times with lots of things like "I never should have done this" "Is my shame not punishment enough" that went on for a while and it made me kinda paranoid and anxious. I'm a mentally ill idiot (AvPD) so I feel kind of bad but after that I said I felt a bit uncomfortable and we didn't speak.

I guess this isn't a "rejection" story since he said it was all an accident but all his messages scared me i guess.
>>
>>38678683
I agree with the losers wanting 10s but i dont think chad pump and dumping you is the same as having a relationship with you
>>
>>38678693
You realise he found someone hotter right?
>>
File: 1492995669547.png (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492995669547.png
475KB, 1280x720px
>>38678736
Is it the reason? He said he was studying really hard and had his phone on silent and just forgot. He seemed really excited for the date so I guess i felt sorta depressed when he didn't show up. I guess that's fine though even if he did find someone better, good for him.
>>
>>38678687
B-but I want to talk to anons
>>
File: 1499256284123.jpg (45KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499256284123.jpg
45KB, 600x456px
How the fuck does this shit gets past my filter.
Fucking kill this thread.
Yes a lot of mentally ill women here get rejected by boys way above their league.
I dont wanna read how some retarded lard jupiters got rejected because she tried to chat chad with monocle.
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>38672147
... fuck.

Oregano.
Even fucking oregano...
>>
>>38678367
I think
>>>/pol/
is the right place for this.
>>
>>38678693
My guess is he was more retarded than he let on, there's some mental illness there. "Studying" is always an excuse, but if he didn't really give a shit he wouldn't have sent you dozens of messages
>>teased me about having an anime wallpaper on my phone
>he didn't have an anime wallpaper on his phone
red flag
>>
Yea, he said he isn't interested in anyone.im glad that at least we managed to stay friends without it being awkward
>>
File: DCl3OmwVYAAK_Fu.jpg (111KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
DCl3OmwVYAAK_Fu.jpg
111KB, 1040x780px
>>38678948
Yeah he was probably a normie.. I was just excited to maybe have a friend I guess.
>>
Boy? No. Girl? Yes. But mostly I'm okay in that regard, most lesbians love you if you look feminine as opposed to butch.
>>
>>38678169
Youre a dumb kind of cunt aint ya?
>>
>>38674391
Don't listen to >>38674261 he's a chump.
>>
>>38677733
Fucking underlings.
>>
>>38671846
Got rejected by a girl even though she said she liked me too :'{
>>
>>38678764
>studying really hard and had his phone on silent and just forgot.
All lies. He was shook, ive done that sort of thing before.
>>
>>38678794
>Yes a lot of mentally ill women here get rejected by boys way above their league.
>A cripple is above another cripples league

hehe
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.