[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are looks so important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1500405617129.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500405617129.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
And why did I learn this so late?
>>
>>38671205
Would you get with an ugly fat girl just because she was nice?
I mean are you really surprised people only fuck each other based on looks, when you try to do it yourself?
>>
>>38671266
You're right. I don't know how I fell for the personnality meme when I was younger.
>>
>>38671205
Women care about genetics such as height just like men care about weight. The difference is women care about things that cannot be changed while men care about something women easily have control of.
>>
Low self awareness
>>
people are shallow,

you learn it late cause people are full of shit and spout Disney fantasies because reality sucks,

although only ugly people have to deal with it
>>
>>38671205
1. Biology

2. Delusion/low intelligence
>>
>>38671205
You learned it late because our parents and the rest of society are retards who don't tell you what actually matters. Instead they tell you the opposite, it's like they want you to fail
>>
>>38671205
you care about looks too, especially since you're a man
>>
>>38671494
Fuck this hurts. It's true.
>>
>>38671494
Telling the truth to a child will make him a sociopath.
>>
Not so much Looks,one's physical appearance, but Appearance, how one presents themselves. Are you clean,wear clean clothes neatly,and carry yourself in a respectable way as you walk through Life? That is the way to convey self respect:taking the time to be well dressed even if you never intend to say a single word to anyone else on your journey.
>>
Looks aren't everything. Billionaires fuck hotties all the time.
>>
>>38672069

Could someone expand on this?
>>
>>38671205
In life: Power > Money > Status > Looks
>>
>>38671287
If you believe in determinism then personality traits and "decisions" made by people that would cause them to be fat or unhealthy are on the same level of choice as being a manlet.
>>
>>38674231
Just a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>38671205
Because our pre-human ancestors communicated emotions primarily with their faces rather than language, which they lacked the capacity for. Being able to express the detection of threats or arousal or whatever instantaneously with the face was selected for by evolution for obvious reasons.

Stemming from this capacity to express the inner experience outwardly in an instant, beautiful faces also indicate health/genetic fitness (from an evolutionary standpoint, not necessarily in actuality). Think about all the developmental disorders that affect how the face looks.
>>
>>38674231
If you tell a child that the world doesn't actually value things like being a good person, and that superficial things like looks and money are what they should be trying to get, what do you think would happen?
>>
>>38674781
You need looks to get all of those

Unless you bust your ass 24/7 for a good 30 years or so, then youll get money and power but none of the benefits that come with it
>>
>>38671205
Looks are only important in liberal ideology

In a capitalist society ugly fat fucks like Warren Buffet have power becaus they keep society running, whilst Liberalism is attractive people in a big, infinite loop of jerking eachother off over how much peace and happiness their beauty gives them
>>
>>38675773
most rich people were just lucky enough to be born with rich parents
>>
>>38675882
Thats what I said though
You can work yourself to the bone, save up, and become rich, but you wont be part of "rich" society and lifestyle, just a dude with a lot of money
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.