[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: popularslut.png (750KB, 565x715px) Image search: [Google]
popularslut.png
750KB, 565x715px
Can rich people be robots? Discuss rich people.
>>
>>38671128
is that a black vampire behind her?
>>
Look at how many vomit-inducingly ugly Jews there are in Hollywood; then remember because they are rich, the hottest women in the country will let them piss in their mouths for a leading role. Money = power.
>>
File: elvampiro.png (1MB, 1440x2096px) Image search: [Google]
elvampiro.png
1MB, 1440x2096px
>>38671390
what is this vampiro
>>
>>38671794
>>38671390
You may not like it, but this is the ideal male body.
>>
File: moschino2.jpg (40KB, 460x685px) Image search: [Google]
moschino2.jpg
40KB, 460x685px
>>38671595
It's not just that they're rich, they're also famous. Fame gets you bitches.
>>
>>38671794
Is that Hopsin?
>>
No,

i've been around people with 5 to 10 million dollars, to clean up after them.

Even if they are ugly/old they are living Chad life. Although they generally know people just are around them for their money, which makes them jaded, but not as jaded as us
>>
>>38671893
you stole my original comment
>>
>>38671128
No they are just whiny bitches, you could change your whole life if you weren't enjoying being rich, they aren't shackled down or have no resources like everyone else. Whatever you think is the source of your happiness or sadness, you could change things to make them, you could experiment.
>>
>>38672031
Social anxiety and mental illness happen even in the upper tiers of society. And what do you mean, others have no resources?
>>
>>38672138
They have money, they can use it to try to minimize any sort of emotional problems they have. If they hate living in the city they can live in the country and vice versa. If you hate their job they can quit and not end up homeless the next day. If you can't get a girlfriend you can always buy one. Any emotional problem can be , if not solved, minimized by money.
>>
>>38672287
You can't buy a social life as a rich person, and (speaking from experience), drowning your sorrows in money doesn't work.
>>
File: 1500097390846.jpg (18KB, 492x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500097390846.jpg
18KB, 492x362px
>>38671938
Sucks to suck kid
>>
The uber-ultra-rich? No. If you're a millionaire and can't pull a gold digger you're not trying. But middle-class/comfortable people can still be robots
>>
>>38672332

you must not have enough money. The rich people i know are fucking cunts who's be as bad off as me if they were poor, but have people constantly around them for money.
>>
>>38671128
>Can rich people be robots?

Maybe? I dunno.
>>
Would you guys fuck Amber Rose
>>
>>38672287
You can't really minimize your emotional problems. Changing location is always a bit stressful. Having no job makes you feel a loser. A bought girlfriend isn't satisfying. How would you solve your problems if you had cash?

>>38672332
How much money do you have?
>>
Shkreli fuck hot bitches every day but he's still a lonely autistic boy.
>>
>>38671794
hopsin and gucci mane's butt baby
>>
>>38672438
I've found friends recently who didn't know how much money I had at first (multi-millions), but lots of people found out a lot sooner when they saw my house, cars, etc. and avoided me because they assumed rich = cunt.
High school years were the loneliest of my life.
>>
>>38672455
>How would you solve your problems if you had cash?
If you are fat hire a personal trainer
if you are depressed hire a therapist
If you are a total fucking loser you can hire a life coach
You have resources to solve problems or at least attempt it.
>>
>>38672625
How did you make multi millions?

Post contact info, bro.
>>
File: le heroin man.jpg (403KB, 1649x2048px) Image search: [Google]
le heroin man.jpg
403KB, 1649x2048px
rich people can be robot as fuck. poor folk are generally more down to earth and have better personality traits and coping mechanisms, so day to day life is often less abrasive for the poor robot. Rich robots i've noticed often have entitlement issues and can be a lot more emotionally distant. for the most part they are way more susceptible to their own emotions, and more unstable. a shitty rich upbringing is vastly different, yet often equal in suffering level to a shitty poor upbringing.

t.gf is batshit insane upper middle class neet, and i lived with a high functioning autistic robot who was 100% supported by his judge grandpa
>>
>>38672729
A personal trainer? Nigga, you can lose weight even if you're poor. Eat less and go run at the park every day. The whole "you can't eat healthy if you're poor" thing is dumb as heck.
>>
I'm upper middle class. Poorer people always tried to steal our shit or abuse my family's kindness. The richer you get, the more that kind of stuff happens.

Having a nice house motivates you to stay indoors all day. At least when you're collecting cans on the highway, you're outside and you might interact with other humans.
>>
>>38672758
My point is that is that rich people can just use their resources to make it easier for them, they don't have to do things the hard way with no support or anything.
>>
>>38672743
It depends why they're poor. The ones who drink, do drugs, commit crimes or were raised by people who did those things often have shitty personality traits.
>>
>>38672625

see you have friends, already a step up from me.

and at least you have money for hookers
>>
>>38672934
Shitty friends don't count as friends.
>>
>>38671128
Kanye is one of the most autistic rich people I've ever seen
>>
>>38673172

lol right, tell me again when you havent had any for years, decades, .......

i ll take fake friends and hookers, over my sad life
>>
>>38671128
I think to really be a robot you have to be completely trapped against the grindstone of society since eventually we have to work or watch everything around us crumble. Rich people don't have to worry about that.
>>
I grew up upper middle class. I didn't even realize it till I was in my twenties and started to see that most people don't take flying lessons in their parents' 172, golf every weekend and drive late model cars. There was one black guy my entire high school in the suburbs of Chicago.

I just sit around and surf the internet now and maybe swim in the morning. I hate being around people but thankfully can afford not to.
>>
>>38671128
Ask Notch, last i checked he didn't have the best social life one could have
>>
>>38673390
Yeah, didn't his fiancee ditch him when he got rich?
>>
>>38673368

oh a fellow robot in my geographic area,

North Shore???
>>
>>38673368
If your parents owned a plane I'm pretty sure you were rich, dude.
>>
>>38673631

i guess would depend on the plane, i have seen some pretty average people have like a cessna. That is a doctor or dentist trying to show off.

rich would be like a private jet, that they own.
>>
>>38673368
Did you have a lot of friends? Contact info.
>>
>>38671128
To be a robot is to be rejected by society even when you want attention. NOT when you choose to be lonely, or you get the "wrong" kind of attention. By default, people like rich people because they want some of their money. So no, rich people can't be robots.
>>
>tfw 22.
>tfw 170k in savings 350k in stocks.
>parents are multi millionaires.
>drive new BMW convertible.
>KHV.
>asked out 6 girls but rejected by all
>NEET.
>zero debts and expenses.
>zero friends.
>low IQ.
>ADHD.
>many learning problems.

I would rather be middle class, smart, and happy than rich, dumb, and unhappy like I am now.
>>
>>38674039
What kind of girls were you asking out? Did they know you were rich?
>>
>>38674099
Some did. Some were also wealthy though.They were all around 6/10s pretty normie girls. 3 I asked out while in hs and 3 more recently.
>>
>>38674202
Did they say why they rejected you?
>>
File: 1495163618658.jpg (438KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1495163618658.jpg
438KB, 4032x3024px
>>38672332
>you can't buy a social life
I did, and I'm barley lower-middle class at best. I can't even imagine the type of friends I could attract if I was rich.
>>
>>38674222
No they didn't. Some just flat out said they weren't interested, and some said "oh I'm busy blah blah" when I asked them out to dinner.
>>
>>38674370
Contact info, post it
>>
>>38674396
My kik is jackkek1220. I don't have anything else.
>>
File: a09cpeY.jpg (234KB, 360x1946px) Image search: [Google]
a09cpeY.jpg
234KB, 360x1946px
>>38674396
No, rich people cannot be robots
>>
>>38674660
Get on discord or something, only /soc/fags use kik.
>>
>>38674682
IDk look at that guy from Linkin Park that just killed his self. He did a whole interview talking about his depression only to pretty much get laugh at.
>>
>>38674727
Isn't discord for fags and traps? Are you a trap?
>>
>>38674744
discord is what every gamer and online community uses to communicate with these days.
>>
>>38674744
No. Discord is like Skype but better.
>>
Idk if I would be considered rich, but I am upper middle class (parents make 200k yearly) I think rich people can be neets imo.
>>
My parents are multimillionaires but I'm a 25 years old kissless virgin because I'm too shy to talk to girls.
>>
the koch brothers have never had wives or kids so i guess so
>>
Speaking of rich fags can any one send me a n amazon gift card? Need the gw2 expansion pack
>>
>>38675483
No, fucking beggar.
>>
>>38671128
No I don't think so.
My uncle is a millionaire. They have hundreds of friends, so many that they randomly run into people they know on the other side of the country from their homes. You have to be well connected, charismatic, and intelligent to become rich. those traits tend to be passed on to their children and run through the family.
>>
File: howard-hughes.jpg (174KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
howard-hughes.jpg
174KB, 686x385px
>>38671128
>the OG piss collector
>>
>>38675483
This is why I fucking hate the poor. They see upper class people as literal fucking piggy banks to shake around until something comes out, like their entitled to our money or
>>
>>38676667
And they get butthurt when people wealthier than them want to briefly experience their lifestyle because "rich kids will never understand what it's like to be poor". Apparently trying to understand the way other people live is cultural appropriation or someshit.
>>
>>38671794
you have been visited by Count Hopsin AKA Blackula.

Reply to this post or you will die from bad rhymes
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 250x237px
>>38672372
>middle class
>rich
>>
>>38677072
this
>you flew first class that one time on Delta?
>Ohhhhhh, someones living the high life
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.