[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the average robot hates degeneracy because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1495576995591.jpg (124KB, 1536x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1495576995591.jpg
124KB, 1536x1246px
Do you think the average robot hates degeneracy because they can't take part in it?
>>
>>38670046
I love how people on this board claim to be against degeneracy while they beat off to underage trannies and whatever else.
>>
>>38670089
I wish mods banned that shit, it's fucking gross t b h
>>
>>38670046
Yeap. Its mostly sour grapes because they don't get to fuck tight college and high school pussy and get high on mindblowing drugs.
>>
File: 1479297002663.png (159KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479297002663.png
159KB, 354x313px
>>38670046
>muh degenhuuurrracy
The average robot throws this meme buzzword around because they're sexually repressed. Standard case of the Fox and the Grapes. If the average robot was offered sex by a pretty girl he'd take it.

Only a few are ones saving their virginity for their girlfriends DESPITE being offered at earlier points in their life.
>>
>>38670089
there's many different types of degeneracy, anon
>>
yes

thats why /pol/ hates drugs, alcohol, sex and more, they are angsty neckbeards who have no friends

/pol/yps are the biggest cucks, they can only cry and shitpost while Tyone is doing degenerate things with Stacy
>>
>>38670046
I don't mind ocassionally being under influence but honestly the problem is with people who do it every week or multiple days per week that's when you really have a problem.
also I fucking hate loud parties despite being an extrovert, most of the people that go there are fucking cancer anyways
I jerked off to traps today though
>>
I had many chances to take part in degeneracy, for example fuck a married woman or underaged girl (not loli or something, she was 16), but didn't do it. Do I think I should've done it? Kinda mixed feelings to be honest.
>>
>>38670046
The way women are selecting mates, we will all be back in caves soon. You low IQ dolt.
>>
>>38670046
I personally hate it because it's ruining the world. It's the same kind of shit that you saw before the fall of the Roman Empire.

>>38670151
I've had the chance before. Sometimes I regret not following through, but in the end, I'll be glad that whoever I marry will be the first and only. It makes it a bit more special.
>>
>>38670046
I was a tranny for 5 years. Didn't get anything clipped or take any hormones and I got more positive attention from feminist stacies than any woman will give me today.

I recreationally abused drugs, they sent me to the ER and ruined what would become my last chance to see some people who used to be my closest friends.

Maybe some people here can't have it and are sour grapes-ing. I've been a degenerate. It's fun, and it doesn't work, and then it kills you.
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (148KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
148KB, 1063x1600px
I can't really imagine my life where my sex life is vanilla.
Dunno why degenerate is hated
>>
>>38670089
that's an ancient western tradition though
>>
File: 1490880648204.jpg (80KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490880648204.jpg
80KB, 539x566px
>>38670820
>that's an ancient western tradition
>>
File: C-BoEfgUwAIf6Xv.jpg (236KB, 1024x798px) Image search: [Google]
C-BoEfgUwAIf6Xv.jpg
236KB, 1024x798px
>>38670046
>Do you think the average robot hates degeneracy because they can't take part in it?
Yes. And the call degeneracy just "normal" sexual relations.
Meanwhile most have bizarre, disgusting fetishes including but not limited to:
>lolicon
>shotacon
>actual CP
>knotting
>necrophilia
>vore
>furry
>transexuality
>homosexuality

Having said that; hating degeneracy is healthy and normal, and many who have in the past taken part in it eventually come to realize how it's objectively disgusting and harmful.
>>
>>38670805
Clarification that I only care about specific forms of degeneracy.
I don't care about fags fapping, fucking, or marrying, I don't have a problem with racemixing, I believe that the government has no place enforcing drug law and that communities should kill their local heroin pusher themselves. In my ideal society, I wouldn't be in a community where alcohol brewers and marijuana growers would be lynched along with the opium den masters, but if people wanted to do that, I'd just move away from them.

Also, I firmly believe that anti-theism is a cancer on Western society, though I have no problem with secularism.
>>
File: roman_legionary_ree.jpg (17KB, 190x143px) Image search: [Google]
roman_legionary_ree.jpg
17KB, 190x143px
>>38670722
No, you didn't see the same kind of shit before the Fall of the Roman Empire. That's just moralfags trying to justify why they lost "divine favor" when it actuality it was the fact that anyone with an army could claim the Imperium. Every time an empire is in decline, people blame it on muh degeneracy because blaming the state and political order is treasonous and an attack on their own class. Good job falling for that spook.
>>
>>38670046
Doors a bear shit in the woods?
>>
File: 1501190497536.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501190497536.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>38670046
No. i genuinely despise the degeneracy of today.
i could be a normie if i wanted to. getting friends and going to social occasions isn't hard. it's just annoying as shit.
>>
>>38670089
This
Just look at the fetish threads.
>>
it doesn't take a genius to look at social media and realize that a mistake was made

people have been sleeping around and doing immoral shit since the dawn of time, they didn't have hug box echo chambers telling each other they were empowered by it
>>
absolutely

it's acoping mechanism

if my shitposting skills translated to real life charisma I'd be the biggest chad in town
>>
>>38671726
is that piggles?
>>
>>38671726
Getting friends =/= fucking a slutty 15 y/o thot

Also yes we robots just jelly af we cant pop that underage cherry pussy thats why we feign disgust at those little sluts
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.