[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Hair Stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: LongHair.jpg (18KB, 637x389px) Image search: [Google]
LongHair.jpg
18KB, 637x389px
I want to let my hair grow and I've been thinking for a while...
What to do to not get confused with a girl?
I'm thinking on wearing a leather jacket since it's the most manly thing to wear.
>>
who cares if a normie thinks you're a girl
who cares what anyone thinks
but if you're that concerned, for some reason, grow a beard and wear muscle shirts that expose your guns
>>
>>38670042
I'm not the guy with the most facial hair, but the guns idea is pretty cool, thx
>>
>>38669954

dont wear it if you're skinny or you'll look like a retard, do some home workout first
>>
>>38670499
B-but I hate protein
>>
Long hair is fine if you have facial hair and a decent BMI to counter the femininity of long hair, or if you dress like a skater sort of dude and it's cold where you live.

Long hair doesn't look good if you're really skinny, don't have facial hair or if you dress like a twink. But in the end it really just depends on your face shape and if you can pull it off with the type of vibe you give out. If you want to play it safe just have shorter or medium length hair
>>
>>38670962
1/4, I guess this isn't for me. I'll have to look for a decent haircut then
>>
>>38671025
You might as well just try it if you've never grown it out before. Some girls really like it and other girls will be turned off by it. You won't know if it really fits you until you try it and see how people react
>>
Imo don't grow it out like it is, my friend has naturally curly hair and his long hair makes him look like a poodle. Grow it long in the front/side and short in the back. It's gonna look wierd but if you can pull off the right vibe like these other replies are talking about then it'll look baller. Or fuccboi take your pick.
>>
>>38671075
Yeah, that's true. You can just cut it any day
>>
>>38669954
grow a beard you pussy
>>
>>38670962
not OP but how long would it take to grow out my inch long hair
>>
File: MyBeard.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MyBeard.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38671165
Accurate representation of what my beard looks like
>>
>>38671200
Average growth is 0.5 inches a month, you can accelerate that a little bit with certain vitamins/foods. How long you want it also changes the time frame obviously. Shoulder length hair on all sides will take a while, over a year. But reasonably long hair like skater-ish is only like 6-7 months maybe a little less or more.
>>
File: 1491392192672.jpg (26KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491392192672.jpg
26KB, 353x352px
>>38670042
>who cares what anyone thinks
everyone that isn't an autist. if you can't imagine the perspective of others and how they perceive you, you must be clinically retarded
>>
File: before and after.jpg (109KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
109KB, 600x310px
I've had long hair for 7 years, cutting it was the best decision in my life so far. I let it grew bc i was edgy af and I wanted to look tr00 metal, it got awful, no way to fix it. I can't say that now all girls look at me bc i'm a fucking autistic loser, but at least I feel better.
>>
>>38671354
I'm letting my hair grow because I can't think of a cool, short haircut
>>
>>38671403
What's your hair type? If it isnt frizzly and dry/oily you might end up with a cool looking hair, but it's rly easy to have a shitty ass hair, you can take care of it but it's mostly genetics, you can ask about it on /fa/ desu
>>
>>38671516
I think I might have the lucks on this part, if I recall correctly my father used to wear kinda long hair when he was young
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.