[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men get so triggered by trans women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: news.png (171KB, 490x315px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
171KB, 490x315px
Why do men get so triggered by trans women?
>>
>>38669875
Nigger women look like man anyway
>>
>>38669875
HA! Holy SHIT! I imagine it played out like this:
"Hey I was born a dude."
"Oh, alright then."
>Pulls over car
>Stabs the trap for over an hour
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jnKXSiyFAE&feature=youtu.be&t=17
>>
>>38669917
more like he reached in and felt a dick and went into gay panic
>>
>>38669875
they're insecure about their sexuality and seeing a trans woman forces them to come face to face with their insecurities, its really sad desu.
>>
>>38669875
>receive free food under the premise that you have a vagina
>lol nope suck my dick XD
>>
>>38669875
Christfaggot meme.
>>
>>38669969
By that logic every straight man on earth is insecure about their sexuality.

He was deceived and lied to and since hes a negroid he responded in the only way he knew how: by attacking.
>>
If you're not upfront about having a wang then you deserve it.
>>
robbed of masculinity by a faggot
not a woman but the lowest man possible
>>
>>38669969
Almost as sad as that 40% suicide rate
Haha no that's actually really win and cool
>>
Does it seem like blacks are REALLY easily tricked by trannies?
Their trannies don't even seem to fucking try, they're always muscle-bound freaks with exposed wig caps and shit, but Tyrone and Darnell still get fooled.
>>
>>38670006
But anon, it's a feminine penis!
>>
>>38670134
That's just what their women look like lole
>>
>>38669875
>Why do men get so triggered by trans women?
They were probably already engaged in making out or tranny man sucking his dick. Then he discovers the other dudes dick and loses it. He should still go to jail, but why would the tranny think not telling him he's a tranny would be the acceptable or smart thing to do?
>>
>>38670134
Black women are basically men anyways.
>>
thank you tyrone, you're doing god's work
>>
>>38670134
All a black man has to do to become a black woman is put on a weave. They just take each other's word for which gender they are since they all look the same.
>>
Who counted all the stab wounds tho?
>>
>>38669875
>be black
>kill tranny for being gay
>go to jail and make a guy my bitch
I never understood fucking another guy in the ass not being gay.
>>
>120. 120 STABS. GO ON. 120.
>"no, no, that's enough".
>>
>>38669875
>she's a trans
>she

Anyways he's fucking retarded for not realizing it's a man in a wig from the picture.
>>
>>38669875

>a nigger kills/assaults a tranny or faggot

What's new here?
>>
>>38669875

Because women have such high standards for men to be considered men.
>>
>>38669875
She told him after having sex with him, so it was rape.
>>
dead nigger + nigger in jail

2 birds with one stone, doesnt get better than this.
>>
>>38670021
as if white dudes don't do that too
>>
>Not being able to tell that's a tranny
Wew.
>>
>>38669907
completely and utterly false
don't bother replying, otherwise that one anon with all the black qt pics will derail the thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.