[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circumcision Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 5W3ta3K.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
5W3ta3K.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
Cutfags, how does it feel knowing that you will forever be sexual handicapped because your parents bought into pseudoscience peddled by 19th century jewish doctors?
>>
Pretty good TBHFAM, thanks for asking. Enjoy your droopy dickskin.
>>
Some of those doctors were Christians.
>>
i guess i'd rather have my foreskin, but i don't think about it too much. people probably exaggerate how much of a difference it makes
>>
>>38667566

If anything people tend to downplay how much of a difference it makes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE
>>
File: 1423847371824.gif (36KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423847371824.gif
36KB, 240x240px
>Foreskin got infected and they had to cut it off
>Like this year, not as a child, I'm 27
T-thanks for the confidence boost guys.
>>
File: Good boy.jpg (53KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Good boy.jpg
53KB, 604x453px
Can't miss what i never had, though i still wish i had 1 to compare the difference. Doesn't really bother me
>>
>>38667935
Jesus fuck I'm washing my dick right now aaaaagh

If they ever had to circumcise me I'd literally just tell them to take the whole dick and start me on estrogen. It is literally horrifying to imagine KEEPING a mutilated skinned piece of body hanging on me, I'd rather just fuck the whole maleness thing altogether.
>>
>>38668042
It feels pretty much the same so far famalam.
>>
You faggots need to stop being so insecure about your dicks.
>>
File: 1480464856494.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480464856494.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>38667620
I got circumcised for religious reasons when I was 12. I consented to the procedure, with my severe phimosis also contributing to the decision.
I honestly don't notice much of a different. My orgasms are just as intense when I ejaculate as before. Most of the people here don't even remember having their foreskins in the first place.

Basically, it's not a fucking big deal.
>>
>>38668141

Phimosis in a 12 year old?

The median age that the foreskin becomes retractible is 10, so at age 10 half of boys still can't retract. I don't think you actually had a medical issue.
>>
Do you think an uncut guy will take pity on my dickraped state and help me get what I can of it back?
>>
Who /low and tight/ here?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992
>>
>>38667057
Id rather be circumcised than have phimosis (which I do) desu.
>>
>>38668141
b-b-but muh nerve endings!!!!11
>>
>>38668434

Were you forcibly retracted as a baby?
>>
>>38668452

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/02/19/circumcised-women-can-have-healthy-sex-lives-expert

>"As an anthropologist who has studied female mutilation rituals in West Africa for many, many years and have written about it extensively," Ahmadu said, "most women do not experience it as mutilation and would never refer to themselves as mutilated."

>She also speaks from personal experience.

>Despite growing up and studying in the U.S., Ahmadu chose to be circumcised at age 21 in her home country of Sierra Leone. She was already sexually active at the time and told Insight that the traditional initiation ceremony, in which her clitoris and labia were cut, did not negatively impact her sexuality.

>"I was surprised to find out that there was absolutely no difference in terms of my sexual experience, sexual feeling, ability to achieve orgasm," Ahmadu said. "There was absolutely no change at all."
>>
As a cutfag I'd like to suck on the glans on the right to be perfectly desu with you all.
>>
>>38668413
Fucking diamonds. I wish mine was like that, it's all loose
>>
>>38667057
>Remove healthy part of your body
>Try to excuse it as "hygiene" when it's just a matter of pull, clean, pull again
>Indoctrinated by jew
>Pretend it's a good thing

wow you americans sure are retarded
>>
>>38668498
I don't know if you realize that >>38668452 is sarcasm
>>
>>38667057
>tfw 8x6 cock
>tfw don't care about the head bc I have eight inches to stimulate
nice thinly veiled /dicklet/ thread, faggot
>>
>>38668498
In the female most of the clitoris is internal, so internal stimulation with a dick would feel identical and could still produce orgasms. With the male, what you see is what you get and once the foreskin is removed those nerve endings are gone forever.
>>
File: badmoms.png (426KB, 800x381px) Image search: [Google]
badmoms.png
426KB, 800x381px
>>38667057
>mfw an uncut fag tries to flirt with me at a bar
Seriously, on behalf of all women just stop. We are not interested in your unnatural dicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw

How does it feel knowing every girl including myself is terrified of your uncut penis?
>>
>>38668561

I realize it. A guy with a cultural bias in favor of MGM claims the difference doesn't bother him.

I demonstrated that a woman with a cultural bias in favor of FGM voluntarily chose to have her labia and clitoris cut off, and she claims there's no difference at all in sensation.

If you're going to implicitly excuse MGM being forced onto children because some people with a religious bias claim there's no difference after losing that tissue, then you'd have to excuse FGM too. Fuambai Ahmadu had her clitoris cut off and said it doesn't matter, therefore it's fine to force someone to have their clitoris destroyed based on her (and other pro-FGM cirucmcised women)'s words.
>>
File: mgmlogo.jpg (24KB, 518x294px) Image search: [Google]
mgmlogo.jpg
24KB, 518x294px
>>38668643
>MGM
Lel
>>
>>38668602

Eight inches of shaft skin?

Or did they turn your foreskin inside out to serve as part of your shaft skin during the circumcision?

You can determine that by seeing if your penis is 2 colors. If it is, the lighter-colored tissue is actually a remnant of the inner lining of what used to be your foreskin. It's likely to be a lot more sensitive than the true skin of your shaft.
>>
>>38668643
>MGM
>FGM
fuck off to reddit with your unnecessary acronyms and nigger spacing
>>
File: 3423423.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
3423423.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>38668609

Baka tbqh famalam
>>
>>38668696

The issue at hand is the forcible genital mutilation of children. Get some perspective.
>>
>>38668765
Forcible? Lol no
>>
>>38668686
>turn your foreskin inside out to serve as part of your shaft skin
what
>a lot more sensitive than the true skin of your shaft.
>a lot
no, no it isn't a lot. try "a hardly noticeable difference" and you'd be right on the money
>>38668765
the issue at hand is you don't know the definition of mutilation. I suppose you find appendix removal to be abhorrent as well
>>
>>38668838

>BANDUNG, INDONESIA -- Thrashing wildly, 5-year-old Reta wails as she is hoisted onto a bed during a circumcision ceremony in a school hall-turned-clinic on Indonesia's island of Java. "No, no, no," she cries, punching and kicking as her mother cups her tear-soaked face to soothe her.

>Doctors cheer encouragingly. One of them gently swipes the girl's genital area with antiseptic and then swiftly pricks the hood of her clitoris with a fresh sewing needle, drawing no blood. The ordeal is over in seconds.

>Doctors say the procedure will have no effect on the girl, her sexual pleasure in later life or ability to bear a child.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

That wasn't forcible?

Oh, but it's magically different because she's female isn't it?
>>
>>38668894
Holy shit. That's like saying giving your baby vaccines is some horrible crime against humanity
>>
>>38668867

>what

The foreskin is a massive amount of penile tissue, that in its common, natural state everts to cover the penile shaft.

In most circumcisions, part of the covering of the penile shaft is covered by what was once the inner lining of the foreskin, as it was partially everted prior to amputation.

>no, no it isn't a lot. try "a hardly noticeable difference" and you'd be right on the money

That's interesting. The smooth mucosa of the foreskin was shown to be more sensitive than the true shaft skin by touch tests. Maybe it's not enough of a difference for you to really perceive.

It's nowhere near as sensitive as the ridged band of the foreskin, which is almost invariably completely destroyed by circumcision.

>the issue at hand is you don't know the definition of mutilation. I suppose you find appendix removal to be abhorrent as well

I suppose you wouldn't find clitoral hood incision to be abhorrent. I suppose you don't want to hear about how that's one of the most common forms of FGM.
>>
>>38668963
>That's like saying giving your baby vaccines is some horrible crime against humanity

Cutting off part of somebody's genitals =/= vaccines
>>
>>38668963

So you're okay with FGM type IV?
>>
>>38668982
Don't circumcise your kid and shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>38669022
This
>>38669007
Yes, as long as the parents are fine with it
>>
>>38667057
Kind of sucks, but I'm on r9k so I'm not getting pussy anytime soon
>>
>>38669022

Nah. I'm going to keep talking about it.
>>
>Circumcised
>Cum really quickly if I use lotion and noFap
Why is this?
>>
>>38668609
I love how awful that scene is.
>>
>>38669044

What if the girl herself isn't fine with it?
>>
>>38669129
That's her problem, not mine. Life isn't all roses sweetie
>>
>>38667057
>tfw cutfags will never know the feeling of tugging your skin far enough down to cause a slight tinge of pain
>>
File: 1497914528044.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497914528044.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>>38669169
>Honeyposting
Damn
>>38669129 you gonna take that?
>>
>>38669169

So you're a sociopath. Lovely.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.