[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if a girl falsely accused you of rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 15.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
What would you do if a girl falsely accused you of rape?
>>
Kidnap, torture and rape her for weeks.

I'm going to jail anyway so I'll ruin her before I go.
>>
>>38665719
show them my virgin dick
>>
>>38665768
+1 good point
+1 revenge
>>
rejoice knowing i wont have to actively avoid talking to people anymore, and those who aren't brainwashed and actually approach me will learn the truth.

>faggots will avoid me
>surrounded by people that truly love, trust and support me

win win
>>
>>38665719
laugh at her fucking face
Whip my dick out in front of the court and be like go ahead try and make me get hard then sue her ass for everything she owns
>>
>>38665719
It wouldn't really be a grounded accusation. I'm quite passive and am indifferent to having sex. I'm level headed and have never been violent towards women. Why would I rape anyone when I could just smoke some weed and bust a phat nutteroo.
>>
File: 1467665109146.png (13KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1467665109146.png
13KB, 667x645px
>>38665719
>no close relationship with a woman
>robot
>almost never talk to women
>virgin so my DNA is not anywhere on her
>has no eye witness

How is she going to build her case? Is her word all it takes to lock me up despite an overwhelming lack of evidence?
>>
File: The_virgin_walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
The_virgin_walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>38665719
Walk into court like pic related
>>
>>38665719
SAUCE

Origplsjustsauce
>>
>>38665719
This did happen to me once, OP. Many years ago I shared an apartment with a college girl and we got along pretty okay for about two years.

One night her junkie mom shows up demanding $40 that I don't owe her aggressively and she starts to try to break into my room to take things. I told her to fuck off I'm not giving her or letting her take anything and they started screaming they'd call the cops and tell them I raped my roommate.

At that point things were bad so I called the police first myself and told them some lady was in my apartment trying to jack my shit and screaming how she was going to call them soon to tell them I raped her.

Well, she did, and the cops showed up and cuffed me and looked around before deciding everything looked super dumb and weird and my "sexually assaulted" roommate didn't have a hair out of place on her head. They did make me pay the cunt's addled mom the $40 though to resolve it and let me go.

tl;dr your wisest move is to call the police and tell them some girl is freaking out accusing you of rape if you can beat her to the punch
>>
Hire a lawyer and let her foot the bill when they find out I'm a virgin. If I do go to jail, I'll just kill her and her family before going out in a blaze of glory akin to Columbine on an elementary school.
>>
>>38666012
>I'll just kill her and her family before going out in a blaze of glory akin to Columbine on an elementary school

So, Sandy Hook?
>>
>>38665719
Depends. If it's some random chick? I live in Idaho and have plenty of people who would vouch for me being a good guy, I've been a camp counselor, etc. It'd be hard to believe and there'd be no evidence since I probably wouldn't know her.

If it was one girl in particular? Well, I have evidence that up until we stopped talking, I had reservations about sex, and she was always the one that pushed me into doing things relating to sex (never sex, I always said no), so she'd have a difficult case.
>>
>>38666012
>when they find out I'm a virgin
Penis hymen doesn't exist, anon.
>>
>>38665906
I hate to break it to you but all they have to do is say it and no matter the lack of evidence
>>
>>38666012
Why take it out on an elementary school?

Boarding school for girls, women's gym maybe.
>>
>>38666137
What about a normal gym? I'm surprised we haven't seen that yet.

It's literally the temple of Chads and Stacies anyways.
>>
>>38666153
Yeah but robots go there to try and get fit sometimes, myself included. Although I'm not a robot anymore, and probably would be considered a Chad or normie at best until you heard my very tranny-like voice.
>>
File: christchanheresy.png (200KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
christchanheresy.png
200KB, 498x750px
>>38666184
>until you heard my very tranny-like voice

Pic related.
>>
>>38665906
>Is her word all it takes to lock me up
The damage is to your reputation. She won't be able to get a conviction but good luck finding a job and your friends and family might desert you.
>>
File: 1501107438674.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501107438674.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>>38665719
Use my autism diagnosis to my advantage, afterall I'm not very good at reading social cues.
>>
>>38666254
You realize that will just make you look more likely to rape in a court's eyes, right? "Oh this guy is autistic, awkward and socially inept, of course he'd rape someone."

Autistic people have a bad reputation, you'd just be incriminating yourself.
>>
>>38666137
Gives the news one less reason as to if I'm mentally ill or not. Mental illness memes would be the big thing. I mean they portrayed Elliot, Lanza and Roof as mentally ill. Same with Eric and Klebold, shit we still joke that Eric was probably insane and Klebold was the true robot.

I'd send out a manifesto (like Elliot only written like a normal person not a super villain) explaining how the system has failed me; how men are third class in the eyes of the law and how my opinions would go unheard if I didn't resort to ultraviolence.

That's all. I don't think I'd ever be sent to jail for something like that though, or even accused. It's more a fantasy.
>>
>these guys think they can get away from a rape accusation
You guys are funny. How many innocent men have to go to jail before you realize that you're completely fucked? There doesn't need to be evidence, that girl just needs to cry in front of a jury and she wins.
>>
>>38665719
i would let the police investigate and i would cooperate with the investigation.

Something like this happened in my country some years ago, the guy just said "i'm innocent, you can investigate as much as you want and i will do my best to help you with anything", for weeks the media treated him as a rapist and talked shit about him non-stop while feeling sorry for the "victim", a few weeks later police decided that all what the girl said was bullshit and the guy was innocent.
He didn't go to jail or anything, he just continued with his life.

Funnily enough, the media didn't gave a shit about the fact that the girl falsely accused him, when they discovered that it wasn't a rape, they lose interest.
>>
>>38665719
Depends on how the world reacted to it. If I end up ostracized as "That guy that got away with it", and I lose my job and family as a result, I'd probably just end up killing myself.
>>
>>38665768
This. The chance of you not going to jail is pretty small so you might as well go down fighting. I would kill her then suicide after I did these things though.
>>
>>38665719
I don't think anyone would do that to me because people generally know I don't really give a shit about anything and have nothing to live for and that makes me a pretty dangerous individual when it comes to things like revenge. I would probably kill someone if they fucked with me too much because why not, it's not a huge loss for me if my life ends but it might be for them. So I'd probably just tell her that.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 952x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 952x647px
>>38665719
Torture her to death via drowning, disembowel her, remove her uterus, hang her mutilated corpse somewhere where her family would see before the authorities, and then hang myself privately.
Of course I'd tell her all of this before she dies to enhance the torture.
>>
Rape her, angrily.
>>
In all seriousness, if you are arrested for accused rape, and did in fact not rape anyone, then once you are arrested, ask for a lawyer, and then stay silent. That is your right in the US, so exercise it. Because they will take your words and they will twist them around and use it against you.
>>
>>38665719

Depends.

Try to work through the legal system knowing that they cannot prove something that didn't happen.

However, there are nuclear options;

1. Mental breakdown, stop responding to anything, refuse to talk, harm self, Aim for psychiatric treatment over prison to keep self alive.

2. If the planets are aligned and the whole situation is just right, then there is another option. For this to work she must claim that she was drugged (and for me to consider this, she must actually have drugs in her system somehow), and that she doesn't remember all the details. At this point, I make an unbearable testimony that I was only hired to drug her, and that I didn't know what would happen to her after that. I'd then point out her father, as the man who'd hired me.
The purposes of this, again, this is a nuke option and should only be if I believe I have no chance for survival, is simply to put pressure on her and those she cares about in order to coerce the truth out of her. Hypothetically, you walk into the courtroom, and the only men in there are the "victims" family, everyone else, judge, jury, prosecutor, public defender is female. This is the kind of extreme thing that would compel me to drop this nuke.
I would see there is almost a certainty of inherent bias, and I would try to pass it off onto her family too. If a mob is looking for someone to lynch, I highly doubt they'll stop and go "No way, he's her father, he's a good guy".
>>
Tell the cops to talk to my lawyer and watch them try to prove a case with no evidence or witnesses. Sue the girl after that is over with
>>
>>38666002
how did you allow yourself to pay the $40 dollars when you didn't owe. this triggers me
>>
>>38667218
This. You should've filmed the cops extorting you.
>>
>>38665719
Hire the best lawyer I could get, either by emptying savings or taking out loans.
>>
>>38665719
>What would you do if a girl falsely accused you of rape?
I don't know any women and don't go anywhere so it isn't possible
>>
File: buh.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
buh.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
"jesus told me to. My holy sperm will destroy the devil within her!"
*furiously faps in court room*
>>
Legitimately, murder suicide. Not even joking or trying to be edgy, I will without question kill her.
>>
Ask her to describe my body and penis in detail.
>>
>>38666382
But by then his reputation is ruined. People don't care if you don't go to jail. They see what you were charged with and base everything on that
>>
>>38665719
Probably something very very illegal. Bitch would have already ruined my life anyway and odds are that I would kill myself before going to jail.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38665719
kill myself

was gonna do it anyways
>>
>>38668695
Oh, I forgot to mention that's if I'm found guilty. If not then I guess I'll just try to suck it up and live life.
>>
she would need actual proof because i dont live in burgerland
>>
>>38668550
>But by then his reputation is ruined
not really, the only people that still thought bad of him were a few angry feminists, the incident got forgotten pretty fast too.
>>
>>38665719
>kill myself
I wouldnt be able to taje any of the repercussions of sonething i didnt even do
>>
I'd see where the trial goes, and if it looks like I'm getting convicted I'd rape her to give her something to cry about.
>>
>>38666207
I know, it sucks. I'm trying to uncuck my voice, it's pretty much the only thing I don't like now. I'd think I was gay if I heard myself.
>>
>>38666088
I think you forgot the most foolproof evidence
>>38665911
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.