[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/, this is a review of the cereal "Fruity Pebbles".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cereal.png (443KB, 800x1233px) Image search: [Google]
cereal.png
443KB, 800x1233px
Hi /r9k/, this is a review of the cereal "Fruity Pebbles".

Normally, I wouldn't review food because taste is subjective, but I've got a bone to pick with Fruity Pebbles and it doesn't regard taste. First off, lemme say that I do like Fruity Pebbles and have been eating them since I was a kid, taste isn't the issue here. You see, most cereal bits are either big or thick, that way when you put your spoon in the bowl, you can easily scoop up a handful. Take Cheerios for example. Fruit Pebbles however are both small and thin. This means that they often stick to the bottom of the bowl, leaving you to waste your time trying to scoop them all up. The closer you get to finishing the bowl, the more of an issue this becomes. You WILL end up wasting a ridiculous amount of time trying to get every last bit. Eventually, I got so tired of this that I began to just drink the milk out of the bowl with the cereal bits still in there and just swallow them alongside the milk. Sometimes however, when I get near the end of the bowl, I just stop completely because I don't feel like going through either trouble. It may not seem like such a big deal but you have to try the cereal yourself to see just what I'm talking about. Fruity Pebbles aren't bad and I'll continue to eat them, but if I had to recommend a fruit flavored cereal that doesn't have this problem, I'd probably just recommend something like Froot Loops.
>>
>>38664346
Try Trix, faggot. Also, be a man and chug that milk.
>>
Thank you for this valuable contribution to the board OP. You should do reviews more often.
>>
>>38664390
trix are for kids
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (28KB, 484x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
28KB, 484x350px
thx anon
pls do a follow up review when you pass them later.
>>
>>38664408
What defines a "kid?" If you can eat a Flinstones based cereal, then you can eat cereal for kids.
>>
>>38664443
why do people take pictures of their shit?
>>
>>38664408
I'm 35 and still a kid anon
>>
>>38664466
If god blessed you with this chance miracle would you honestly let it pass unnoticed?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.