[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that girlfriends drain your bank account?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4492.jpg (236KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4492.jpg
236KB, 1200x798px
Is it true that girlfriends drain your bank account?
>>
only if you're a fucking cuck who lets it happen desu
>>
>>38664131
No. It's just another sour grapes meme created so that robots don't have to confront the uncomfortable truth. The vast majority of girls these days pay their own way and split the bill
>>
>>38664161
Even if you have a girlfriend who isn't an entitled whore who expects to be showered with gifts and dinners and shit, it can still be pretty taxing on your bank account because you are supposed to do things together. Hanging out on the couch and watching tv can only get you so far, you do have to spend your money fairly regularly.
>>
Yeah women spend money on all sorts of shit, they always wanna go somewhere and buy stuff, you think they date guys on neetbux? lol they date guys that buy them shit like clothes and jewelry. Why do you think they always fuck guys at bars? They get free drinks n shit for showing up.
>>
>>38664226
You're acting like spending money on a gf is a bad thing, though. id rsther spend my money on making someone else happy than things for myself, but im one of those nonmaterialistic "cucks".
also just date a girl who is poor even having a little bit of money will be a lot to her and she will appreciate your gifts that much more.
>>
>>38664354
Only cheap whores fuck after getting a free drink
>>
Actually no, I saved more while living with my GF than being alone and paying rent and for everything
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.