[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meds 4 your heads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0136.jpg (62KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
62KB, 500x405px
What meds are you on. Are they working or are they making it worse. How many different types have you had. Have you tried not taking them.
>>
weed because i have a habit of never wanting to be sober, and if its anything else it would kill me with how much i consume to escape
I've tried a ton of shit, but weed is the only thing I can handle to do everyday
>>
caffeine is pretty much the only stimulant i use
>>
>>38663929
Have you ever considered to just not fucking do drugs?
>>
Olanzapine and Escitalopram
Shit doesn't work, I still have crazy thoughts the whole day
>>
>>38664058
the only time i feel happy and can function like a normal person(as in not robot mode) is when im in an altered stat. drugs make me feel human where i otherwise dont
>>
>bupropion ER 300mg qd
>cetirizine 10mg qd
>caffeine 100-200mg prn
>cigarettes, 10 to 15 qd
>wine or spirits seldom
>>
venlafaxine daily and tavor for anxiety attacks I can't handle.
I try to reduce my alcohol drinking habits.
>>
>>38664083
I know someone with the same meds, olanzapine is nice for sleeping
>>
>>38664083
haha better keep taking them doctor's orders!
>>
Ciprolex and Paliperadone or whatever it's called, Invega. I still have weird thoughts and want to kill myself most days. I will stop taking them as soon as mommy stops forcefeeding them to her little boy neet. Shit's poisonous.
>>
Any one else take Alprazolam because I take 3 0.5 a day with 200 mg seretiline and the Alprazolam just makes me sick
>>
>>38663864
>What meds are you on.
Clozapine, Venlafaxine, L-Thyroxin, and Propranolol
>Are they working or are they making it worse.
Working very well
>How many different types have you had.
Sertraline, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Promethazine, Melperone, Abilify, Amisulpride, and Lyrica
I hope that's all
>>
>>38664669
Christ that's a lot. Are they all for different things and why have you taken so many. Was it just to find the right concoction.
>>
>tfw brain zaps if i stop taking anti-depressants
Well played jews
>>
anyone here tried prozac? shit dont work. been about a month or 2
>>
bumperinos.
thread died too fast. i got questions niggers get back here
>>
>>38665025
Here nigga. I may have some A's for ya Q's
>>
>>38664730
>Get diagnosed with social anxiety
>Get Mirtazapine
>stop taking it
>move to a different city
>talk to GP
>gives me Mirtazapine again
>sends me to a psychiatrist
>get Sertraline
>diagnoses me with agoraphobia and depression
>still have a lot of anxiety issues
>tells me to get my Thyroid checked
>underactive thyroid
>have to start taking hormones
>gives me Promethazine
>have trouble sleeping
>get Zolpidem
>doesn't work just makes me super fucked up
>get Zopiclone
>tell doc about panic attacks
>get Alprazolam
>can't stand it anymore
>end up in my first mental hospital
>they switch out the Sertraline with Venlafaxine
>give me Lorazepam instead of Alprazolam
>change the social anxiety and agoraphobia diagnose to AvPD
>stop taking Zopiclone
>get diagnosed with BPD
>get Melperone
>stop taking it
>get Lyrica
>damages my liver
>have to stop taking it
>change the hospital
>get Abilify
>change hospital
>get Melperone
>stop taking Abilify
>change hospital
>give me Propranolol for my tremor
>they tell me to stop taking Lorazepam
>hand me Lorazepam a week later
>get out of hospitals for a while
>feel like shit
>go to a hospital
>they thing I might have Schizotypal personality disorder
>get Amisulpride
>body doesn't like it
>might make my boobs grow and lactate
>get diagnosed with schizophrenia
>get Clozapine
>get out of the hospital
>stay out for 4 weeks
>go back to another hospital
>they remove Mirtazapine
>get out
>write this post

tl;dr: it took a while to diagnose me correctly and then find the right medicine and dose
>>
>>38665072
my nigga. thanks my nigga. my nigga
>>
>>38665084
the medication circlejerk. Can relate. Been there.

(Apparently theres this new thing where they cotton swab ur mouth for samples and send it to get examined to find the best meds for u. Havent quite tried it yet tho)
>>
is it still possible to od on otc sleeping pills?
>>
>>38665084
God you have been in the wars. It may be to soon but do you feel any better
>>
>>38664868
shit, thats the only reason i keep on taking them. the withdrawals are worse than depression itself
>>
File: IMG_5396.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5396.png
136KB, 363x296px
I'm not much of a meds person, but is there a drug that helps ease anxiety that leds to dry heaving? It's a problem I've had for at least a decade and it's significantly impacted my quality of life. If I didn't have to worry about it, I could conquer the world. Shit sucks.
>>
>>38665170
Y mate had the cotton swab thing and she is waiting for results.
>>
>>38665170
Never heard of that before
They made me spit into a cup to test my DNA tho
Got 5 bucks for it
>>38665196
I feel a lot better
Without my meds I can't function at all
If I don't have an antipsychotic I can't talk
>>
>>38665445
It's so great to hear some positivity coming from someone using meds. I hope they are consistent for you. If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?
>>
>>38665732
>If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?
I study in theory, but I have been stuck inside hospitals for over a year
I hope I can continue studying in October
>>
>>38665977
Please keep at it and I hope you do well. Don't let it get in the way of what you want to be.
>>
>>38665212
Cannabis might really be your friend here, go for a high CBD strain if you can. CBD acts as both an antianxiety medication as well as an antiemetic. I have the same exact issue and it helps me a lot.
>>
>>38666844
Wow, I'll have to check it out, thanks anon
>>
>>38667116
You can also get pure CBD in a concentrate form from dispensaries or head shops. CBD wont actually get you high like normal weed will, so you dont even have to be stoned all the time.
>>
>>38663864
Clomipramine for depression
Concerta for ADHD
Valium for anxiety

They all work great
I tried SSRI antidepressants but I don't like it
>>
File: images (59).jpg (4KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (59).jpg
4KB, 288x216px
I take 150mg of Seroquel at night.
Its really working well for me. Its an antipsychotic but i take it for my GADs as i used to get so worked up over nothing that i was pretty much psychotic. I sleep 10 hours a night on it and i cant abuse (like i do benzos) it as there is no high.I also take SSRIs even though i doubt it is helping with my mood. Ive been taking the same SSRI (citalopram) for over 10 years and i get really bad withdrawal if i try to get off them to try a new antidepressant. At this stage in my life i really dont think i have depression. Im just miserable.

I smoke weed every day and finds this helps my anxiety.

I find alcohol makes my mental health worse and ive been addicted to it so i completely avoid it now days but i understand the allure to other bots.
>>
>>38665208
Same here. Been taking Citalopram for over 10 years even though im not depressed but the withdrawals are next level. Ive quite opiates,booze,ciggies and benzos but can get of this shit even tapering.
>>
I'm currently waiting in the office to pick up my next script of Adderall. Diagnosed with ADD when I was 9 and took it until I was 15, but I realized a lot of my anxiety and depression was due to neglecting to treat it. Been on just 10mg for three months now, but it's made a whole new difference on my life. I still get down every once in a while, but now I can at least focus more clearly and get myself back to reality.
>>
>>38669957
Have you tried tapering with Prozac? It's easier because of its long half life
>>
>>38670532
No i have not. Thanks for the suggestion i will discuss it with my doctor.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.