[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing you have ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
What is the worst thing you have ever done?
>>
Told a girl I'd give her the old lickaroo but it was actually the new lickaroo
>>
wasting my youth on 4chan
>>
once I shit on my brother's head
>>
I killed a couple of cats. Don't feel bad about it, but some of you anons think its the end of the world ro kill those parasites
>>
Not really interesting butt fuck it
> be me
> 10-11 yo idk
> in school
> 2 minutes before recces teacher annouced to class that a student lost his keys to his house
here in school
> tells us to look everywhere in the class and tells that we can't go outside unless somebody finds them
>fucking bitch
> desperately search for the keys and put all my energy in it because recces is the only time I feel happinnes in this shitty ass school
> recces is already over and we hear children come back from outside to their class, the whole class is upset about it
> finally I found the keys under a bookcase
> decide to take revenge on the shitty kid, never liked him anyways, humiliated me in front of class once
> take the keys and put them in my pocket, keep ''searching'' after 10-20 minutes the teacher decides to give up and to continue class
> when school ended I immediatly ran as fast as I can to my house
> live close to a river and threw the kid's keys in the river
> This fucker couldn't enter his house and had to sleep in somebody elses
> fun fact, me and him are actually good friends today, never told him tho
>>
>>38663558
Why don't you kill you self now? Go to China since you like killing them and get hit by a Chinese car or a elevator and die
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-232255.png (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-232255.png
272KB, 1280x720px
>>38663165
>be me
>there is a weird girl
>start asking her shit
>tells me she has a black dad who owns katanas
>ask her where her real dad is
>doesn't tell me
>later find out her dad fucking raped her when she was younger
>try to conceal laughter

It is not really the most fucked up thing I have done but thought it was appropriate
>>
>>38664181
>elevator

why are they so shit in asia? as well as escalators
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.