[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double standard on circumcision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: fgm clinic.jpg (99KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
fgm clinic.jpg
99KB, 600x300px
"Doctors cheer encouragingly. One of them gently swipes the girl's genital area with antiseptic and then swiftly pricks the hood of her clitoris with a fresh sewing needle, drawing no blood. The ordeal is over in seconds."

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

>Poke a girl's clitoral hood with a sterilized needle

"OH MY GOD YOU SAVAGES, FUCK YOU! HER BODY HER CHOICE!"

http://www.cirp.org/library/procedure/gomco/

>Strap a boy down, pull his penis, repeatedly ram a probe into his preputial opening to tear it apart from the glans, force the foreskin back, place a metal dome on the raw bleeding glans, slide the foreskin back up over the dome so the dome presses against the raw tissue of the wounded glans and inner preputial mucosa, tighten a clamp to begin the process of crushing off a massive amount of the muscle and nerve endings of his penis, leave the baby strapped down with the clamp continuing to choke the life out of this tissue for 5-10 minutes, then slice it off with a knife and leave the wound to stew in urine and feces

"Ugh, it's just a little snip, get over it."

What did American society mean by this?
>>
What does the needle do to the girl's clitoral hood? Also cutting the clitoral hood isn't really what they talk about when they talk about female genital mutilation. When people talk about female genital mutilation they talk about cutting the labia
>>
File: locker room argument victim.png (39KB, 1830x173px) Image search: [Google]
locker room argument victim.png
39KB, 1830x173px
>>38662659

It pokes it. It's a symbolic form of genital cutting. Sometimes they poke it deep enough to draw one drop of blood; other times they just poke it to barely break the skin.

>Also cutting the clitoral hood isn't really what they talk about when they talk about female genital mutilation.

That's because they're ignorant and were force-fed the lie that FGM is always the relatively extreme forms that are common in parts of Africa, as this is useful to silence criticism of MGM.

When you try to educate them that, no, there are millions of women who were "circumcised" in ways that are much much less severe than the types of male circumcision commonly performed in America, they don't want to hear it.

>When people talk about female genital mutilation they talk about cutting the labia

There are innumerable ways a girl's genitals can be cut. But all forms are illegal in the US, even symbolic forms like needle pricking. Meanwhile boys can have a huge amount of their penile tissue crushed and sliced off because "muh locker room, muh look like dad".
>>
>>38662659
People who compare foreskin and labia are ignorant.
>but they both a flap of skin!!
>>
Why should we care what shitholes like America are doing?

They can continue with their batshit practices, it means nothing to me, they like being mutilated anyway.
>>
File: X93JN3932l.jpg (225KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
X93JN3932l.jpg
225KB, 1024x819px
>>38663366

A lot of us don't.
>>
>>38663366
I'm american and I hate being mutilated. If you lived in america would you care then?
>>
>>38665169

I don't think he's still in the thread bro.
>>
I did not consent.
Fuck you UT hospital!
>>
>>38662557
It's just a little snip get over it. It helps with various health issues, makes penises more aesthetic and pleasing to the eye and has no real negatives beyond MRA propaganda.
>>
If they ain't cutting something off then it isn't circumcision.
>>
>>38663280
>b-but foreskin and labia different
>muh ignorant bigots
It's still cutting off a part of a child's genitals, mutilating them if you will. The comparison is appropriate.
>>
>>38666269
Looks it's the old aesthetics meme
>performing cosmetic surgery on an infants genitals is considered normal.
>>
>>38666407
Is LITERALLY just a snip. Get. Over. It.
>>
>>38666269

All lies. Are you even trying, troll?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
>>
File: beyondmad3.jpg (174KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
beyondmad3.jpg
174KB, 600x450px
>>38666488
How about I LITERALLY snip your dick off. Or if I LITERALLY snip a girl's labia off. ADDING THE WORD LITERALLY DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>38666453
Most women prefer it, so?
>>38666544
Oh look, angry MRA videos!
>>
>>38662557
>a five year old gets one symbolic prick with a needle and people are up in fucking arms
>americans literally skin the dicks of millions of infant boys on the day they're born that permanantly damages them and no one cares
Americans are fucking lunatics.
>>
>>38666571
Shut up. Just because you lost your foreskins doesn't mean you get to be angry
>>
>>38666650
>Oh look, angry MRA videos!
Not a valid point

>>38666734
shit tier bait

It's irresponsible to suggest that circumcision is a simple and painless procedure with no consequences.
>>
>>38666650

You can't get out of backing up your positions by just shouting "MRA, MRA!".

Watch the videos. Take less than half an hour to learn something.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.