[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my basement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1501172686789.jpg (776KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501172686789.jpg
776KB, 2560x1920px
I feel pretty comfy in my grandma's basement. It's like a regular bedroom but without windows. It's cool, I don't need windows. I've got a bed, a couple chairs, a sink, an exercise bike (I don't use it) and my laptop.

Anyone else living in basement?
>>
>no windows
>small, cramped basement that probably floods

Heh, how does it feel to be a basementlet?

Lmao
>>
>>38661389
Looks kind if comfy, probably more so when it's darker. Get some cool lights or lampshades, like purple or blue or red
>>
>>38661409
I tried to go out and go to college or have a job but I have an anxiety so strong that I literally vomit when I have to deal with strangers. Guess I'll never be able to leave my basement.
>>
>>38661424
It's very comfy when it's dark. I put on some Christmas lights and music and it's really great.
>>
>>38661389
man this looks so fucking comfy
>>
File: regret.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>38661389
looks super comfy dont even have a room
sleep on couch in the living room
>>
>>38661389
looks like a room in a house built in the 1800s
>>
File: 2387928347.jpg (38KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
2387928347.jpg
38KB, 483x305px
>>38661389
That looks really nice, Anon. Stay comfy my brother.
>>
>>38661389
>that radio
>flowers everywhere
>those blankets
>chairs all over the bedroom
reminds me of my Grandma back in Poland, she died of cancer recently.
>>
File: Untitled-compressor.jpg (998KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-compressor.jpg
998KB, 3264x2448px
>>38661389
cupboard under the stairs/10

Rate my basement mane
>>
>>38661983
is that a toshiba laptop? I think I have the same one.
the hdd on it died though so it's dead until I can buy a new one.
>>
>>38662019

It's a dell
>>
>>38661469

How do you support your lifestyle?
>>
>>38661389
It looks cold in there
>>
>>38661983
>windows
Nigga that ain't a basement.
>>
How can anyone live like this? How do you stop yourself from suicide on any given day?
Please tell me, this way of life is unfathomable to me.
>>
>>38662160

>Semi-basement is the architectural term for a floor of a building that is half below ground, rather than entirely such as a true basement or cellar.
>>
>>38661573
I have a Dell too. Dell Inspiron
>>
>>38662211
You get to a point where feeling safe is all you can ever wish for
>>
>>38662441
Everyone feels like this sometimes though, believe me. The reason w go outside, get jobs, have relationships etc Is because we understand that not leaving a dark, cramped, shitty basement is detrimental to every aspect of our lives.
How do you ignore this?
>>
>>38662558
I don't. I would like to go out, have a gf, a job, my own apartment. I'm just too scared. There be lions out there.
>>
>>38661389
Too much clutter
shitty choice in walpaper
lighting is too fluorescent
squeeky wooden chairs are stupid
>air drying your dildo

I mean, it can work but you're not doing a good job at making it work.
>>
>>38662694
You know you could stay in the basement and get a job without paying rent for an apartment.

Look for apartment after you find gf, because then you split the rent in half.

There is no sense in senselessly bleeding yourself financially.

There are no lions. Just other people. Usually people with regular jobs will not look to scam you or fuck you over, so you should be looking for a job as a sign to others that you are safe too. Only the unemployed or the ones living off illegal things are much more likely to take advantage of you due to their means to secure a living.

People that are too stressed with working a job that barely pays bills will never endanger you. Those are also the ones you can sometimes help and they will appreciate it.

The point is to distinguish who poses a danger to you and who does not. And the majority of people does not.
>>
>>38662694
I still feel frustrated by my lack of understanding. How old are you OP?
I had a phase like this as well for about four years, then I quit WoW, moved away and became a normie. How long do you really think this can last?
>>
>>38661389
looks comfy, would be nicer if it weren't so cramped. nice flowers too no homo 8/10
>>
>>38662836
>Usually people with regular jobs will not look to scam you or fuck you over

not OP but this is objectively not true
people will try to fuck you over at all times, regardless of their own circumstances, if it benefits them in any way.
>>
>>38661409
>basementlet
if he was basementlet then he'd have no basement at all you redditor memetard wannabe memelord
>>
>>38662868
I'm 32. I've always lived with my mother but she died in January. Never had a job, barely made it through high school. Shrinks say I'm a hopeless case. I feel sick when someone talks to me irl. Don't know what to do.
>>
>>38662953
Buy mdma off the darkweb or kill yourself. I guess it's impossible to understand how it's possible to settle for this.
>>
>>38663293
I don't want to kill myself. I'm happy with my little life.
>>
>>38663553
Yeah, sorry, I'm being a dick. I think really your little basement remind me too much of my self and my past. Now I'm past that though it seems impossible to look back on it, like a mental block that's protecting me from that part of my life.

Stay comfy anon.
>>
>>38661588
I love my Polish Babcia too
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
Lovely basement mate. Also what the fuck, a 4chan post with nice people.. What year is this?
>>
>>38664645
Thanks anon, I only saw her once a year since I've lived in the UK since I was 5 but still.
>>
For those of you that live in their basements. do you guys have a bathroom down there?
>>
>>38664882
I don't. I only have a sink. I have to go upstairs.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.