[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt : women who hate women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

File: wewww.jpg (11KB, 361x303px) Image search: [Google]
wewww.jpg
11KB, 361x303px
ive been using 4chan since i was 13 and i have been on r9k for a little over a year
im a 21 year old girl and i fucking hate any female who looks/talks/touches me and it's not because i don't like other girls

in the past year i have genuinely tried to make any kind of friend because im a pathetic NEET and i just want a life now that im 21 and every single girl treats you like shit

you think guys get treated shit by girls? jesus christ the things girls to girls is fucking disgusting

owell - rant of the day, just wanted to relate to someone on this maybe

at least i have my qt 2d babes
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (80KB, 530x419px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
80KB, 530x419px
>>38661259
>ive been using 4chan since i was 13 and i have been on r9k for a little over a year
And yet you still post like this is your tumblr page.
Beg for attention on >>>/soc/.
>>
> it's my friends 19th bday
> i buy him the biggest bottle of vodka
> he wants to hang with my girl friend who he has a crush on and i agree
> she smashes the bottle
> forces her dude roommate to pay me back
> goes and buys the same exact bottle for herself
> texts me "youre just jealous of me"

lol yah im jealous of the coke-addicted slut who fucks every boy she looks at and is passionless, stupid and a misguided sjw

stupid bitch
>>
File: stfu.jpg (32KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
32KB, 400x399px
>>38661291
im not begging for attention dumbass

im trying to start a convo with other women about hating women, specifically because of boards like this
>>
> try to start a convo
> go away attention seeker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least this thread has a topic ffs
>>
>>38661259
>? jesus christ the things girls to girls is fucking disgusting
examples?
>>
File: autism detected.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
autism detected.png
304KB, 500x500px
>>38661259
much sympathy to you, even if I am a man. women are bitches, come make friends with us nerds, play video games with us, suck our dicks, go for walks in the park together, talk about anime, we'll love you :) but in all seriousness, I feel you... where are the nice people?
>>
Stupid dyke. Go eat a carpet.
>>
>>38661367
This, I want to hear some stories OP. I find it hard to believe that girls treat each other worse than they treat guys.
>>
>>38661367

Where I live most girls are succumbing to Instagram/Social Media pleasures and trash and theyre all obsessed with themselves and if you dont fit their aesthetic they will dump on you

one girl lied to me about getting abused by by band member, and i found out she was telling everyone he hit her because she cheated on him and felt too guilty about being the bad guy that she made herself into a victim and he never fucking touched her

one girl will constantly use me for my food/weed and only hits me up when she wants to get high and i cut her off for using me and she told me that i was a loser that deserved to off myself anyways

if you dont believe in their liberal left rights then they will attack you and make it clear that you are unwanted and hated by everyone

the one girl i still kinda talk to literally only talks about how many guys shes fucking and she says this shit :
"i love fucking men who are stupider than me, men are so weak i love it."

shes a feminazi dom and i cant take listening to her talk about her sex life it's so fucking annoying like all day she just goes on and on about it

im just annoyed by every girl

i want to talk about vidya, and movies and books and shit not whatever theyre doing
>>
>>38661436
I can post even more examples, I just have so many it's hard to write them all down

I mean I feel like it's equal treatment - romantically guys have it worse, platonic girls have it worse.

in my opinion at least - i have suffered more bullying, hate speak, discrimination, and a lot more bullshit from women than men.

i hate feminists where i live because theyre really blind sighted and most girls genuinely believe men should die...i cant relate to that

i was friends with a group of girls and they would want me to do "photo shoots" but it was the stupidest bullshit and i hated it and the whole time you hang out with a girl it's literally just them taking selfies/talking about getting fucked/complaining about some bullshit
>>
>>38661259
Maybe your talking to the wrong girls then?
I almost never experience hostility from girls, desu.
Maybe some advice though, cause I work in a woman dominated field: Make sure to not be a "threat" to the girls you wanna befriend i.e. dont act flirty with guys or dress slutty. Dont try to be smarter or better then them from the get go. I know it sucks to act that way, but its just how the world is.
I think that as soon as they get to know you, and come to the conclusion you are not a threat, they dont mind you doing the above mentioned things though.
There are stupid bitches out there sure, but same goes with guys. Its a minority though imo.
>>
>>38661413
I mean I mod a discord server/in another server

I'm hoping to make some good online femme friends, I just want one girl to talk to and relate with cause it would be cool

AT MAGIC THE GATHERING!!! (in real life) there was another girl, she's 24 and she was super nice and not bullying me for being a girl there...

That's another thing a lot of times if you DO find a girl that's cool she hates females too so she'll be mean and "dominate" her "area" so like if i go into a server with one girl she'll be REALLY mean to me just because i am also a girl...

It's like they want to compete...

I literally just want a friend right now
>>
>>38661520
I'm not a threat

Most girls actually really love me - it's me with the problem, I don't like them I find them really annoying and really immature

I can't relate

I dont want to party, or fuck people all the time and I dont want to talk about Kim Kardashian

I've met some pretty okay girls! But like I said it always ends up being a competition to them,

But youre right.

I will stop being so pessimistic and negative! I know if I'm here, there's another girl just like me dying for a friend too.

yeah also im not saying guys are any better - but at least i can talk to them and we can have actual conversations not just bullshit..
>>
>>38661464
Women are worthless whores what a surprise...
>>
>>38661464
>i want to talk about vidya, and movies and books and shit not whatever theyre doing
sounds like you're just a cunt, friendship is a two-way road.

t. a girl :^)
>>
>>38661464
>i want to talk about vidya, and movies and books and shit not whatever theyre doing

then find girls with the same intersts as you? I know its harder, but its possible. There are many girls like you that like to play vidya and stuff..
superficial girl friendships tend to rotate around relationships sex and other "girly" stuff. When you get to know someone they might reveal more of them.
Same goes with guys though I think, superficial guy friendships rotate around beer, sports and sex.

>>38661515

>I mean I feel like it's equal treatment - romantically guys have it worse, platonic girls have it worse.

Its harder to get good girl friends you have something in common with, I agree.
But its not like its impossible. Maybe try online to find likeminded girls?
>>
>>38661464
And they're saying they want to talk about whatever they're doing and not vidy, movies, books and shit.
>>
File: 76944964767.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
76944964767.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>38661316
>im not begging for attention
>im trying to start a convo with other women
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>38661259
Go FUCKING PLAY MAGIC THE FUCKERING GATHERTING YOU FUCKING SPERG!

>inb4 I need to spend thousands on a deck
FUCKING PLAY DRAFTS! What, you can't afford 15 FUCKING DOLLARS a week? THEN GET A FUCKERING JOB!
>>
File: angery.jpg (48KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
48KB, 800x795px
>>38661618
Woah buddy relax.It's just a prank.
>>
>>38661520
>desu
kill yourself, imbecile.
>>
File: 1501060360346.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1501060360346.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>38661618
>doesn't know the difference between conversing and attention seeking
>>
>>38661535
>>38661572
>reddit spacing
>whining about nothing
>cancerous blogposting
I can see why you have no friends.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38661646
I almost never post here, excuse my wordfilter mistake.
>>
>>38661259
All women hate other women. Their relationships and friendships are entirely fake. They'll see another woman in public and run up and hug them and say they love them. Then the second they're out of earshot they'll go on about how much they hate that bitch and what a slut they are. Women constantly stab eachother in the back and compete over stupid shit and totally lose their crap over stuff like someone having the same handbag as them. Women are shallow, materialistic vapid creatures with no loyalty. If they weren't so hot they'd be useless.
>>
>>38661599
Where I live is very small town So California
and it's very much so the same type of person everywhere you go
I've made friends with age groups 16-25 and females, I'm 21, and still havent found a solid chick to chill with

Personally, I think it's the town I live in.

Yeah! I have a few online pals who are female, though we don't talk too much
>>
File: dab_on_haters.gif (1MB, 419x244px) Image search: [Google]
dab_on_haters.gif
1MB, 419x244px
>>38661674
You sound like a hater
Stop it. It's not healthy
>>
File: 9646469466.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9646469466.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>38661648
>Not liek the other grrrrls!
>"""""conversation"""""
I'm well aware that females are wholly incapable of discerning between attention whoring and conversation.
Your point?
>>
>>38661690
>I'm 12!
nu9k is the absolute worst.
>>
>>38661590
Nah dude, I do everything for my pals and I never talk about my boring shit.
I listen to them rant and talk for hours, and let them use me for my home/my drugs and then they ditch me because I'm not "aesthetic" enough for them to take pics with or go to shows with.

>>38661641
lol ASSUMING I DONT PLAY DRAFT EVERY WEEK FAGGOT

>>38661674
I have friends - just not female friends lol

>>38661687
Nah I made a best friend out of a girl before, but I had to move away and lost her - we still kind of talk still she's the chick who introduced to anime
>>
>>38661704
Im not saying Im not like other girls

Im saying that I dont relate with the majority of females in real life where I live, and Im just ranting about them being meanies

Sorry lol
>>
>>38661535
Don't act like you wouldn't do the same if you found your niche, and a girl encroached upon your space, bitch
>>
>>38661675
>t b h
worse than desu.
kill yourself, imbecile.
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (120KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
120KB, 605x605px
>>38661688
>small town
>Southern California
We still have those? Where are you, wrightwood?
>>
>>38661688
Its hard to find girl friends, but as I said: Try to open up about your hobbies to them. Maybe they enjoy some of them too.
I made the experience that many people (not just girls) are afraid to stick out of the crowd and dont want to talk about their "quirks". Its up to you to open up to someone if you want to have a genuine friendship you can enjoy.
I know it can work, even I have done it and Im like a top level robot.
>>
File: dabbed on you again.jpg (38KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
dabbed on you again.jpg
38KB, 300x350px
>>38661717
Relax. I know you're hurting on the inside
It's ok.
Just relax and breathe.

Listen to this while you reflect on your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5r_VW3gyHQ
>>
File: gif-saucisse.gif (477KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
gif-saucisse.gif
477KB, 250x144px
>>38661721
>I have friends - just not female friends
Shocker.
>>
>>38661742
>Im not saying Im not like other girls
>Im saying that I dont relate with the majority of females in real life
You'd have to be mentally disabled to not realize how stupid you sound.

>>38661690
>>38661760
This is the most underage attempt at trolling I've ever seen.
>>
>>38661721
THEN WHAT ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT?
Do you SERIOUSLY NEED fucking FEMALE friends? FOR WHAT PURPOSE!?
>>
>>38661756
Yeah dude 13000 people live here, but its tiny as fuck and connected and theres like one main street where all the jobs are located basically

>>38661759
Yeah you're right, like I said I'm being pessimistic because I feel so beat down lately, but I'm gonna try to socialize more or go out more..

Also I think being in college again will help me make more like-minded friends.
>>
File: dab.jpg (7KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
7KB, 208x243px
>>38661801
Who's trolling, I'm just trying to help him stop being a hater.
>>
>>38661801
>You'd have to be mentally disabled to not realize how stupid you sound.

How so? All she's saying is, shes not a sperg but not a stacie either.
I guess 90% of robots here are too, neither a sperg nor a chad. Something in between.
And its hard to find girls that have robot interests.
>>
This thread has reaffirmed my belief that I will likely never find a decent female.
>>
>>38661824
>Yeah you're right, like I said I'm being pessimistic because I feel so beat down lately, but I'm gonna try to socialize more or go out more..
Problem solved.
Now never post outside of /soc/ again you vacuous cunt.
>>
>>38661824
Im glad I could help you. Dont let the sexually frustrated trolls here annoy you. They are a vocal minority.
>>
>>38661813

Idk I just want to have a cool friend that's a girl because I'm tired of hanging out with dudes all the time haha
But like I said theyre all super hardcore feminists and shit down here
>>
File: 1424452632236.png (109KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424452632236.png
109KB, 850x900px
>>38661839
>shes not a sperg but not a stacie either.
What a special snowflake.
>And its hard to find girls that have robot interests.
Because they don't exist you tard.
>>
>>38661883
>anyone that is different is a snowflake meme
wew
>>
>>38661864
>They are a vocal minority.
You're thinking of the simpering redditors that suck up to ever poster claiming they have a vagina.
You're cancer and should chug some drano.
>>
>>38661883
>What a special snowflake.
I think its quite the opposite, most girls I know are neither stacie nor sperg. They just pretend to be more stacie-esque to fit in.

>Because they don't exist you tard.
You are right, so you will never find true love my friend. Maybe kys?
>>
>>38661898
>J-just because she's a special snowflake doesn't mean you can use the special snowflake maymay
0/10
>>
>>38661915
>true love
If you still believe this exists, you're not old enough to use this site.
>Maybe kys?
I'll take under advisement.
>>
File: (you).jpg (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
46KB, 504x360px
>>38661939
You're not even trying anymore.
Is that your best?
>>
>>38661883
they do exist but okay

also im not a special snowflake im just a person who wants a pal
>>
>>38661915
Completely missed this
>>What a special snowflake.
>I think its quite the opposite
That's literally the point you total dumbfuck.
>>
damn the fights in here suck i expected better from y'all.. :/
>>
>>38662009
These days I really don't.
>>
>>38661989
>btfo
>"ur ghey!"
/b/tards have sharply declined in quality recently.
>>38661991
>they do exist
In your dreams, moron.
>im just a person who wants a pal
>>>/soc/
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/anywhere_else_for_attentionwhoring/
>>
>>38661984
Cynicism is a neat tool to not get hurt, maybe the world would look less dreadful with less of it though?
I was just trying to match your edgyness though, dont kys. Maybe get help if you really think about that.
Yeah, I will see myself out now. Peace.
>>
>>38661991
Don't let them bother you, you sound sincere enough. But I wouldn't expect to find many women like you, but if you do please tell me where.
>>
>>38662037
Yeah fuck this thread lol I just wanted to talk to some people cause im lonely kms
>>
>>38662040
I wish I never get this triggered
>>
>>38662057
>Cynicism
Funny way to spell "being realistic".
You speak like a mentally stunted grade schooler who's only ever watched Disney movies.
>Peace
You even say "bye" like a brain damaged teenager.
>>
>>38662062
I came to this thread out of a genuine interest of it's content, but so far it's just been the standard bickering. It's a shame.
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>38662125
>ur triggured
>>
>>38662062
>kms
Then do it already you flaming faggot
>>
They identify as their mind/body. Just like males.
>>
I'll give you that one.
That was funny
>>
Your guy friends probably talk shit about you behind your back, too. No guy wants to be a girl's friend unless there's a chance of it moving into a relationship, and you seem intent on collecting guy friends.
>>
>>38662060
theyre probably all taken or too busy playing vidya rn to talk to us

>>38662146
I know I was trying to have a legit conversation! Oh well, cheers for trying

>>38662173
i tried but in the middle of hanging myself i took it off because i got scared when i really did stop breathing for a second
i should try again tho i think im ready this time
>>
>>38662226
Question how many genuine female friends have you guys had that you'd still be friends with if they weren't a female because they are genuinely interesting people?
>>
File: magik.png (110KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
magik.png
110KB, 300x225px
>>38662226
I know they do - that's why Im looking for new friends

I know they hate me and are just waiting for me to either fuck one of them or not

I'm actually NOT intent ive had the same three friends for four years and we are like siblings

other than that i have nobody not even family, so that's why its important to me

guys i have mommy issues ok leave me alone
>>
>>38662292
Friends? What's that?
Never heard of it
>>
>>38662292
Former Chad here. All my former female "friends" I just wanted to have sex with
>>
>>38662292
One, because I'm related to them.
>>
>>38662340
>former chad
wtf happened, rip bro
>>
>>38662280
>i tried
>i took it off because i got scared
This attention mongering horseshit is why 1 girl kills herself for every 4 boys that do, yet the female """""attempt""""" rate remains higher than the male's.

Buy a shotgun and suck start it you stupid twat.
>>
>>38661259
>you think guys get treated shit by girls?

Not really, no.
>>
>>38662317
So what do you think will happen to your guy friends when you get a bf that's not them and wasn't your friend before becoming your bf?
>>
>>38662367
>wtf happened
Literally this website. Could easily pick up girls and was social and everything. Then I started visiting 4chan and became autistic
>>
>>38662317
>that's why Im begging betas on 4chan for attention
Take those mommy issues and stick them in a running oven.
>>
>>38662378
Im too poor to afford a shotgun
i know of a website with better shit though

> NEET

>>38662404
I don't WANT a bf
I'm not mentally well, so I just want friends and to fix my depression right now before I move into a relationship

If one of my pals happened to date me in the future, honestly that'd be cool, but if not, two of them have GFs and the other one is into "dom moms" with blonde hair...so theyre not missing out
>>
>>38662404
This. I've seen that shit destroy friendships and turn betas to beasts overnight. They either drop the girl or get extremely aggressive against the dude.
>>
>>38662447
Go play DnD or something. There's usually one grill in the larger groups.
>>
>>38662447
More friends to backstab you won't fix your depression. You need a daily dose of dicking.
>>
>>38662447
>Im too poor to afford a shotgun
Then take a loan out you stupid fuck. Not like you'll be paying it back. Time spend begging for attention here is wasted.
Are you actually so retarded you can't figure out how to off yourself in 2017?

>I just want friends and to fix my depression right now before I move into a relationship
You want free affection without reciprocation.
You're a selfish skank, and need to follow the previous advice.
>>
>>38662472
>There's usually one grill in the larger groups.
This is literally the only problem with the modern DnD scene.
>>
>>38662498
>You want free affection without reciprocation.

That's retarded. Wanting to sort your life out before becoming a significant part of someone else's is the most sensible thing OP has said.
>>
>>38661316
>i made my opinion based off a Libyan camel swapping forum.

kill yourself, you're too stupid to live.
>>
>>38662543
>Wanting to sort your life out before becoming a significant part of someone else's is the most sensible thing OP has said.
My point is that she wants others to sort her life out with no input on her part, you white knight dipshit.

She needs to brush her teeth with a 9mm.
>>
>>38662646
Her doctor likely told her to get out more and make friends you dumfuck.
>>
>>38661464
this is why women are so dangerous because they don't want to take responsibility and if they cheat they will just accuse you of a false rape.
>>
>>38661259
Girls are fucking terrible to other girls because they know that there's some guy out there who will put up with their bullshit-- and they can rationalize being nice to guys because they can get dick from them. I've noticed that girls tend to only interact with other girls when they need advice, to be reassured, money, drugs, or some need met.

tl;dr women suck and people allow them to get away with their bullshit
>>
>>38662778
Yeah most girls IRL tell me they are abused and shit and then I find out they mean theyre bf not responding to a text is abuse...

Anything is abuse/rape these days so I can't really talk to them without being like please shut up.

>>38662646
Also wrong - I help my IRL pals a lot (we are roommates since I dont have a home and we all can live together p comfy) and like I said we are more like a family than anything else..

I'm not trying to make people fix me - I'm fixing myself and making friends so that I feel a little less lonely.

But I'll gladly take the 9mm option thnx.
>>
>>38662808
DUDE SPOT FUCKING ON
>" I've noticed that girls tend to only interact with other girls when they need advice, to be reassured, money, drugs, or some need met."
YEP.

Oh well - I know there is someone out there though.
Anyways I'm off this thread, I feel like I just came here to rant (like all of u do) and I guess I did it the wrong way, oops.
Sorry for making this board worse lmao
>>
>>38662863
>I help my IRL pals a lot
I don't know about that.
I think you'd actually be helping them "a lot" if you shot yourself in the bathtub.

>I'm fixing myself and making friends
You're doing neither. Get off my board and end it.
>>
>>38662729
Her doctor should have told her to mainline some air, jackass.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.