[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you go to parties in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1454784691905.png (122KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1454784691905.png
122KB, 793x645px
Did you go to parties in high school?
>>
>>38661061
I dropped out of high school pretty much immediately, so no.
>>
>>38661061
all boys school no parties
thank you st.joseph
>>
>>38661072
anybody who did is a normalfag
no exceptions, robots NEVER get invited to parties
>>
I've been too parties at secondary school. They are terrible. You didn't miss out on anything. Any point to the contrary is just someone trying to make you feel bad.
>>
>>38661250
meant to reply to OP sorry 072
>>
>>38661061
Only in senior year because I made the transition from weeaboo Christcuck who literally didn't cut his hair for nine months to a social pothead who cared about his appearance and worked out. Before senior year, I was invisible to girls.
>>
Just a birthday party when I was younger.

>Get invited to popular jocks birthday party
>Get dropped off, go in
>He takes my gift and says, "I only invited you for another present." and walks away
>Try to interact with people, they all shun me, guess it was a "well known secret"
>Walk a couple miles away to the library, wait there for my ride

Such a shame they found drugs in his car later that got him arrested and dropped from the football team. The odd thing was that there were no finger prints on the bag, not even his. Oh well, guess someone had a reason to put it there.
>>
No, everyone hated me in school, not even joking. Even the teachers would bully me and make fun of me, it really fucked me up. Everyone has always been against me, so I dropped out as soon as I could.
>>
>>38661353
He got what he deserved anon. Robot uprising when?
>>
>>38661272
>I've been too parties at secondary school. They are terrible. You didn't miss out on anything. Any point to the contrary is just someone trying to make you feel bad.

I told myself that. Then I saw some more illicit photos that don't get posted on social media. The girl I had a crush on since forever was was lounging around basically with her tits out all night. Bikini bottom. Tiny white shirt thinner than 1ply. No bra. There was pool. She was all wet.
>>
>elementary school
>one of the boys invited all the other boys to his birthday party, save for me
>hear about it the next day
>too beta to say anything about it
>>
>>38661353
>Robot destroyed Chad
You are a hero.
>>
>>38661420
There is all the illicit stuff. But that's only fun in hindsight, in reality it's mortifying.
>>
File: xU4aDfA.png (145KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
xU4aDfA.png
145KB, 1030x727px
Got invited to parties about once every other week, rarely went though. Nobody to go with (didnt wanna turn up alone).

I was cool with everyone but friends with nobody. Kinda weird
>>
File: 1499338466083.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499338466083.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
I went to quite a few in elementary actually, back then I had pretty decent friends who I was in the scouts with. They still sort of treated me like an outsider but it was better than nothing. Pretty much lost all of them once I quite in middle school, after that I only had my friends at school to talk to, had a falling out with them sophomore year. Spent a fourth of that year eating by myself and all the rest of highschool went the same. Now I did have a girlfriend for around two months but I hated her, she was a complete dumbass who never held anything interesting on her own. Great ass though, fingered her once but that was the extent of it. I didn't know what I was doing though, but she seemed to like me. She tried to contact me a few times once I had told her explicitly that I found her to be uninteresting. On one occasion she did invite me to go to a party at her house. I declined her offer of course. I honestly don't regret that decision, she was a major whore who I'm ashamed of.
>>
>>38661061
story time friends
>be junior year
>friend named Jake is holding a party at rich parent's house
>word even gets to chads and stacys
>pretty nice party, someone even spikes the punch
>autist wanders off to second floor
>everybody ignores it
>autist comes running down the stairs screaming about dildos
>people investigate
>turns out his parents were pretty kinky people, and had a room full of their shit
>friend forgot to lock the door
>it's everywhere the next day
>he lived with the name "Fifty Shades of Jake" for the rest of high school
>>
>>38661353
Nice fantasizing you fucking faggot. This story is so obviously fake that anyone who believes it should kts.
>>
I didn't drink before I was 18
>>
>>38661916
I drank a lot of mouthwash
>ababababa gimme your scalp pale face
>>
>>38661061
Never.
Classmates asked me twice but i refused.
>>
>>38661916
this, I turned out ok, but my dumb parents never taught me how to not be a retard so I mostly stayed at home playing vidya.
Nowadays in college I go when I'm invited but that's pretty rare.
>>
Nope, not one. Not even the prom if there was one. I suspect there might have been a few parties at the school but I was never made aware of them. Even then I bet I would have been turned away for some reason or another.
>>
Yes a few. This guy >>38661272 is right. You missed out on fuck all.
>>
>>38661780
got all of your back to school shopping done? &=^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.