[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse for not having a cute punk gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

What's your excuse for not having a cute punk gf?
>>
not normie enough
>>
File: 1501121074880.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501121074880.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>38660984
She probably smokes or does drugs, has mental issues, doesn't have a steady job, and has most CERTAINLY ridden and probably CURATED the cock carousel. If she isn't a homebody, she's NOT for me
>>
File: IMG_0375.png (113KB, 349x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.png
113KB, 349x185px
>>38660984
They are actully the worst becuase they are quirky and nice to betas and into nerdy shit and you think you have a chance with them but actully only fuck hyperchads. At least Stacy is honest about not wanting my dick.
>>
>>38660984
I want to BE a cute punk gf
>>
>>38661051
this, honestly. and 9 times out of 10, they barely know anything about nerdy shit and have shit taste in music anyway. they're pretty much just nicer Stacies who dress and act slightly different.
>>
>>38660984
Where do you even meet girls like this as a shut-in?
>>
I'm in that weird place where I'm too much of a weirdo to be considered part of the normie/cool group despite looking Chad-like, but too much of a normie when it comes to these subcultures that I immediately ousted as such.
>>
Because I can't get one and it probably wouldn't make me feel any better
>>
>>38661051
Well yeah, they want orbiters like you.

Women from subcultures in general are picky and slutty as shit because so many guys will date them for being "different"
>>
>>38661033
>If she isn't a homebody, she's NOT for me
relatable
>>
>>38660984
I have 5 inch penis
>>
>>38661116
this is sort of my problem as well.

i basically just want to find a group of people who are into fighting games competitively, but also have good tastes when it comes to music and stuff too.

>>38661142
yeah, any time a woman says that theyre "not like those OTHER girls" it's a gigantic red flag. they are exactly like those other girls. do not trust them on that shit.
>>
What is best in a punk girl, snarky and cool or bubbly and fun?
>>
>>38661201
I'm into martial arts, gym and LARPs. I also practice wood carvings and divination, so I'm in this offset place of never fitting into any one crowd.
>>
>>38661248
>I'm into martial arts, gym and LARPs. I also practice wood carvings and divination, so I'm in this offset place of never fitting into any one crowd.
you got me there, man

you might be able to find a group of normie nerds who might be into LARPing but also lift and stuff. i've seen those types before, been friends with some of them even. they're out there, you just need to find them
>>
File: ohshitwojak.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitwojak.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>38660984
too sqaure
>>
>>38660984
the same reason i can't have ANY GF, OP are you fucking stupid or what
>>
>>38660984
I would only get a gf like that if she wasn't mentally ill and didn't do drugs. I don't really care if she was a leftist because women don't hold any serious convictions or beliefs, so I could just redpill her with my ancap dick.
>>
>>38661222
the one that would suck my dick everyday and is willing to be tied to my ceiling
>>
>>38660984
I'm a fascist and I like black metal
>>
>>38661301
>they're out there
And there sure as fuck not here in the goddamn middle of the Australian outback 2hrs from civilisation.

But thank you anon <3 I mostly gave up on the idea of actually having a gf, but it's a nice dream
>>
>>38661380
>And there sure as fuck not here in the goddamn middle of the Australian outback 2hrs from civilisation.
man, i'm sorry. you might be able to find some groups in the city nearest to you. idk, man

>But thank you anon <3 I mostly gave up on the idea of actually having a gf, but it's a nice dream
never give up hope, anon
>>
>>38660984

What''s her excuse for not having a fat, balding, hairy bf with a small penis?
>>
>>38660984
It's an oxymoron.
>>
>>38660984
I smell bad enough on my own

>2012
>internship at chemical plant
>take bus home
>qt3.14 punk with pink hair enters bus and sits behind me
>suddenly i am overwhelmed with the pungent smell of unwashed arm pits mixed with what my crotch smelled like when i hiked for a week through the mountains
>almost puke and turn around to see if it may be somebody whom i didnt see
>it's just her
>get up and move 8 rows back

My cousin also was /punk/ and always smelled like shit. Why are punktards so smelly?
>>
>>38661114
You don't. Orego
>>
>>38660984
they don't exist in my area
>>
>>38661086
keep your homo stuff to yourself
>>
File: 1491749956799.jpg (52KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
1491749956799.jpg
52KB, 756x570px
>>38660984
i have a cute goth gf, very underrated type of girl.
>>
File: Smiles.jpg (47KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Smiles.jpg
47KB, 992x744px
>>38660984

I was cruel and vindictive in and she left me, rightly. Well, I say left me, she didn't really have a choice after I started seeing her best mate while we were still together.
>>
>>38660984
im ugly and autism
>>
>>38661222
snarky and cool
>>
actual real "punk" girls, not the fake fashion punks like ops pic, are usually ugly , dont wear make up, and are crusty gutter punk girls who dont bathe and smell terrible.
>>
>>38661371
This guy knows what's up, oreganoally.
>>
I've always had a punk streak, but I've always been too afraid to act on it. And I'll always be too afraid.
>>
Punks are scum
>>
Because they're usually insufferable lefties that can't handle the fact that I have mostly conservative and traditional values.
>>
Im none white ugly and short.
>>
>>38660984
they also have incredible high standards and only hang out with punk chads.
>>
>>38663237
I've been in the punk scene for 8 years. This guy is right, (90% of them are as he described)
A lot of fucking traps too, if you any of you faggots enjoy that kind of thing.
>>
>>38660984
I'm not white
Not original
>>
>>38661116
Story of my life
Except with out the Chad looks
>>
>>38660984
Dated a few punk/goth chicks. Too unstable for my tastes.
Found myself a nice feminine hippie woman.
Overall hippie checks are way better, but you got to watch out because they come in SJW and non SJW varieties.
>>
>>38664622
Worse than that, a decent amount of them that are "real" hippies are basically just mafiosas whose gang color is tye-dye - if you're on the west coast, or if they're travelling, watch the fuck out. If they sell acid, run like the hills. Last thing you need is some crazy cunt on ketamollicaine dosing you with ten thousand hits of a research chemical over some perceived slight / because "|jerry told them to"| or whatever.

Unfortunately, a lot of these ones are also fine as fuck, because it's good advertisement.

t. gdf
>>
are you shitting me ? they are turbo stacys they only date chads they just lure you with kindness then reject your ass
>>
It all seems so contrived at this point.
>>
>>38665576
those are poseurs who wear punk clothes for fashion, real punk girls are like >>38663237 describes
>>
>what is your excuse for not having x gf

women are repulsed by me.
these threads are pretty pointless.
>>
>>38660984
2 words; DADDY ISSUES
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.