[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy ideas (2nd post)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Crazy or fucked up dream ideas. Go.

My idea is to make a crazy ass town. I made a shitpost video for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-vDml1LT8
>>
>>38660924
This is actually pretty neat, anon.
The text is a bit hard to read at some parts, but I would love to see this become a thing.
>>
>>38661034
It's always been my dream for this to one day exist. I would think people would see this idea as negative and copying Japan. But the way I see it, Japan and America has their pros and cons, it would be great to fuse both countries together in this crazy town idea.
>>
So, a couple of questions:

1) Why are you locating it in Texas?

2) Why is it Japanese-themed? Is there some type of link between Texas and Japan that I'm not aware of?

3) How do you balance politically-incorrect with non-hostile?

4) How do you (or do you) enforce Japanese culture? Who is responsible for doing this? How do you know if everyone is doing this correctly?

5) The new name thing is odd - will Edo be responsible for keeping track of people's names somewhere? What about their legal identity? Can that be erased? That may be abused by folks who want to disappear / hide from the law, etc.

I'd think if you wanted to make a city of this type, it would be near an area with a high percentage of Japanese people.

Also, a lot of it is encouraging a specific culture, but that's really difficult to do. I think this idea may be better as a theme park, not a city.
>>
that is.. pretty damn cool
I like it when people use their imagination to such a level
>>
>>38663457
1) Texas has less environmental laws and a lot of land.
2) It's base theme is Japanese but is open for imaginative concepts.
3) ethics
4) screening process and looking for those who are compatible or want to join this environment. Also, they can be kicked out if they refuse to cooperate with Edo's desired culture.
5) Edo will not keep track of people's names, they can create their own identity and use their real identity as something personal and something they can choose to share with others. Their real names will be used in all legal documents.
>>
I love the idea of small towns that are sort of like utopian communities. I'm not Mormon but I've read a lot about the flds towns out west that are homogenous insular communities that stick to their principals and that seems really neat to me. Hell even other towns like the Amish and kiyras Joel would be cool to live in for a while.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.