[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any bots been in a psych ward?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: analgangbangcreampieinmouth.jpg (22KB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
analgangbangcreampieinmouth.jpg
22KB, 525x294px
How was it like?

> parents kicking me out
> autism bux not enough for my own place
> might go to a public psych and live there for the rest of my life there
> free food, get stoned off meds
> maybe ill meet a crazy enough fembot to clear my khhv title
>>
>>38660893
It's heavily monitored so don't go looking for romance. If you were still young though and had to go to those mass therapy hospitals instead of an actual psych ward, that's a different story.
>>
>>38660893
What country still has psych wards? You pretty much have to be nonfunctional retarded or crirtfied hard core insane, like you see things telling you to kill people to get a lifetime appointment to the lunnybin In my state.
>>
File: image%3A5115.jpg (57KB, 1095x525px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5115.jpg
57KB, 1095x525px
>>38660893
You are really crazy if you are thinking about that

>get it?
Hahahahah
>>
I don't get why anyone would want to be put in psychiatric care, it's like getting a big neon tattoo on your forehead saying "Not suitable for society". Can't take loans, can't buy property can't get a job, lower insurance coverage, and all this because you wanted to live as a neet and get drugged on xanax laying in a undecorated room with your drugged out skeleton gf. Pathetic and sad!
>>
I never want to go back. I rather kill myself than ever go back. They strip you of all automataty. You are less than human there. Just crying cattle that they dose up. You are held there against your will till they feel like releasing you. God forbid you anger one of the staff. It's not a fun paradise just a boring soul sucking asylum.
>>
>>38661182
what happens when you anger one of the staff?
>>
>>38660893
I've been to so many. I hated it but that's just my experience. You could easily like it.
>>
>>38661245
You get put in one of those jackets and they move you to a higher security portion of the building. Where even more of your automataty is stripped from you. These people don't treat you like a human being. Just another wage.
>>
>>38661182
>>38661366
>They strip you of all automataty
This
I'm not sure if anyone can really understand it without being in one, but it's fucking psychological torture. I tell you, being in a metal hosiptial will MAKE you crazy and being in jail will MAKE you a criminal
>>
Ive been in 3 different wards in my country, last one being about a month and the strictest (male) ward. It sucked really, made me far worse than i was before. All the time inside i was waiting to go home, but when i finally got out i actually couldnt physically be home so i went back myself for a week.
>>
It's not terrible anon. It really helped me get on my feet again and set me straight. People act like they take everything from you in there but that's not the case. As long as you're not addicted to cigerettes and coffee like everyone else then you'll be fine. You look forward to little things like meals, get to talk with other crazies and improve your character to the best of your ability. I was only there for ten days, others were there for six months. Maybe that's why it didn't drive me mad? Best of luck too you Anom.
>>
>>38660893
I should be but I'm not going to a shrink and become 'tainted' in the eyes of society.

I've managed to get a stable albeit solidary life and I'm not about to fuck that up.
>>
It ruins you forever. A stay in a psych ward sticks to you for the rest of your life and slams so many doors. It's no different from being in jail. You're forever "unfit" and will be looked down upon and shunned because people will think you're a gibbering, drooling psycho.
>>
>>38661620
>>38661774
arent patient history private?
>>
>>38661620

You should definitely see a shrink. Do you realize that you don't have to tell other people you are seeing one? Do you realize that you won't be 'tainted' in anybody's eyes and that your fear of being 'tainted' is just projection?
>>
>>38661835

If you were committed involuntarily, it can be easily discovered with a cursory background check just like if you were incarcerated. They can't release why you were committed, but the fact that you were is available.
>>
File: image%3A50877.jpg (80KB, 651x708px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A50877.jpg
80KB, 651x708px
>>38660893
They will use you as a test subject you retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.