[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good games out there about being a miserable robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Are there any good games out there about being a miserable robot?
>>
Lester the unlikely.
>>
File: 93c.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
93c.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>>38659850
Life OP.
Life is a game
A game we are all forced to play.
A game that was set to the highest difficulty.
>>
>>38659850
SOMA

oringingigniaklal
>>
>>38659850
This was so fucking underrated. I wish I had a robot friend to play it with.
>>
>>38660301

soma is garbage, i had high hopes for it after playing amnesia, now I cant even bring myself to finish it.
>>
File: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (36KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg
36KB, 256x315px
>>38659850
You can RP as a robot in any installment of pic related besides 4(because 4 gives you a backstory already)
>>
>>38661372
The game play was excellent, combat was awesome
>>
File: TheAddiction.jpg (28KB, 582x516px) Image search: [Google]
TheAddiction.jpg
28KB, 582x516px
>>38661372
>tfw I liked it so much I S ranked it.
Afraid of Monsters was incredible, too. I've been playing Max Payne lately and it reminds me of it.
>>
>>38659877
HE'S THE ANGRIEST GAMER YOU'VE EVER KNOWN!
>>
>Play any dating sim and just choose to go to school, work, or games/internet, ignore all relationships
>Play the sims, make a powerfully depressed awkward dude who constantly stays inside, orders pizzas, plays games and is fully supported by his aging parents.

I played a NEET sim once where you had to try to get your life together working up your social and employment skills in before your depression grows too much and money runs out, making your only option suicide. Was pretty depressing.

Any REAL games where you're specifically a miserable robot? Not really, since in order to be a "real" robot you have to do nothing, and make no effort towards any growth or positive activity, which is what basically any game is.

>>38659877
Has it right, for the first level or so. Only difference is then Lester actually manages to grow and steps his shit up, becoming a cheetah-fighting, lava-jumping badass who gets the girl.
>>
>>38660272
That's kind of poetic really. I've always been one to want the highest difficulty, and to use the most ridiculous restrictions to make victory seem nigh impossible.

But for life? I don't know, I kinda wish I had been born 6' tall and didn't have to deal with acne after I was 20. But who knows, perhaps I truly am better off with the perspective I've gained from a childhood of being bullied and an adulthood of loneliness.
>>
>>38659850
HATRED
Wtf got muted for posting only the name of Not M Pohtant's game.
>>
File: stalker pepe.jpg (95KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
stalker pepe.jpg
95KB, 680x932px
>>38659850
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. play as a slav in the zone alone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.