[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someday I will have a girlfriend and she we love me just the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Someday I will have a girlfriend and she we love me just the way I am

Now that I've said it, how do I go about convincing myself of it?
>>
You ought not do that because it's setting an unrealistic expectation, and that is not a good thing to live your life around. On the other hand it might give you increased hope and thus slightly decreased suffering if you actually can foolishly convince yourself of that.
>>
>>38660584

>Love is unrealistic for you

Why you do me like this
>>
i unironically believe this, OP. 23 year old khv btw.
>>
>>38660622

If you're on this board is true. You're not entitled to unconditional love, it's a meme spread by normies.

Change yourself. Change your habits and put effort into becoming the kind of person girls actually want to be around. If you can't do that, you will get nothing and like it.
>>
>>38660654

24 khv

Do you find the suicidal ideation growing stronger by the day? My 22nd birthday is where the suicide thoughts started invading my thoughts every day.
>>
>>38660622
Actually I was projecting really hard, my mistake. If you're like me, then it would be the case that trying is utterly futile and only a source of misery and it is better to not try rather than expend all your energy on it.

If you're kind of normal, you might actually have a realistic shot, and in that case it might be to your benefit to have hope rather than stewing in misery and not trying anything when you really do have a chance. There's no exact cutoff though, and luck is a factor, so it's hard to say exactly.
>>
File: 1392514448153.png (175KB, 514x433px) Image search: [Google]
1392514448153.png
175KB, 514x433px
>>38659447
What is it about this image that makes me so sad? I think it's the badly drawn artwork, like this was made by some lonely and awkward teenage girl.

Is there a source for it? I kind of want to see the rest now.
>>
>>38660816
I always thought it was made by a lonely dude in his twenties who wanted to imagine a girl as lonely as him.
>>
>>38660674
nah im actually quite happy with my live save for the romance part. itll come when it comes.
>>
>have date plans this weekend with qt azn femdom fujoshi who seems to like me for who I am
>she brings up wanting a kid someday
>suggest to her that she better expect it to be a while because one should plan on having enough money to support a kid before just having one
>"how dare you deny the poor a basic human right anon you're just like trump who's just like a nazi who's the scum of the earth..."
>cuts contact

Nah, women are crazy, especially these days, man, just love yourself instead.
>>
>>38660971
>fujoshi
>crazy

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS
>>
>>38660873
That's just as sad. I hope they find someone, whoever they are.
>>
>>38660584
Take this guy's advice OP
>>
>>38660816
>>38660873
Going by the art style and the turtleneck, I think it's more likely that it's a crop from a manga from the 80s or 90s.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.