[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Cap on Self-Improvement?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Normie Faggot Couple.jpg (492KB, 1800x934px) Image search: [Google]
Normie Faggot Couple.jpg
492KB, 1800x934px
So I'm currently in the midst of a three year self-improvement regiment, and I'm starting to see my returns diminish.

I tend to think that further improvement is always possible, but I'm not sure anymore. I went from a 21 year old virgin to a 23 year old with a decent body count and one relationship to show for it, but it was with girls who certainly aren't at the top of the sexual hierarchy (if it's even proper to put it in those terms). I.e. I cannot get super hot girls.

I'm tall, I socialize with over 20 people a week, people say I'm funny, and I'm a graduate student. What am I missing here? Feel free to roast me.

I'm also not sure at what point self-improvement means selling out. I don't want to lose myself and my dignity chasing pussy.
>>
You have reached (or are about to) any physical form of self-improvement.
The next step is to improve on a spiritual level - this will take your whole life though.
>>
>>38659169
>I.e. I cannot get super hot girls.

You're not super hot or super rich. You probably never will be.
>>
>>38659169
This helps some people

Imagine 9's and 10's as expensive rubies. If you're going to buy jewelry, you probably can't afford that. So you're going to go with the smaller diamonds, but hey, at the end of the day, a 6 is still above average, and as long as you like her as a person, go with it.
>>
>>38659169
>I socialize with over 20 people a week, that sounds so offputting and autistic. Are you 'that guy'?
>>
>>38661113
Nah I'm just speaking about myself clinically and third-personally.

I don't have any delusions about my social standing. I'm moderately popular and nothing more. What I'm saying is that I've cultivated my social impulse and that's more that can be said about other robots
>>
>>38659169
>I tend to think that further improvement is always possible, but I'm not sure anymore. I went from a 21 year old virgin to a 23 year old with a decent body count and one relationship to show for it, but it was with girls who certainly aren't at the top of the sexual hierarchy (if it's even proper to put it in those terms). I.e. I cannot get super hot girls.

I suppose it's all a matter of what you want out of life.

If reaching "girls at the top of the sexual hierarchy" is really that important for you, you'll have to do better than just be a graduate student. You're going to need power and wealth.

However, if you want relationships and friends, then school is the best place to be right now, and you should be working on cementing those relationships so they'll last after you graduate.

It's really up to you what you want out of life.
>>
>>38659169
Is this pasta?

>body count
>roast me

Back to lookism faggot
>>
>>38661410
Definitely the latter.

I just think it's strange that 20-25 year old women (which is the age range that I typically go for) care so much about wealth and power when hardly anyone my age has any of that.

I do know my graduate student will raise my status, but quantified modal logic isn't the kind of thing that drops panties, you know?
>>
>>38661468
What words should I have used for those phenomena so that I didn't offend your sensibilities?

People get so caught up on words these days. That's when you know they don't have anything interesting to say.
>>
Once you reach the cap it's basically just maintaining the same level.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.