[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would femanons rather eat the ass of an adult man or of a boy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Would femanons rather eat the ass of an adult man or of a boy?
>>
I'm wondering about this image. Is the appeal to self-insert as the boy or the woman? Who is the target audience of such a thing?
>>
Boy obviously. It is very very obvious.
>>
>>38659137
You don't have to self-insert. It's the thought of watching something like that happen.
>>
>>38659137
As someone who talks to a lot of women who like eating ass, I would say it's about a 70/30 split in favor of boys over men.
>>
boys don't wipe properly. I'd go with a cute stinky "man"
>>
>>38659413
So you're saying 70% of the women you talk to openly admit to you that they would give a rimjob to a child.
>>
It's my dream to get my ass rimmed by a qt girl.
>>
>>38659636
I didn't interpret the OP as meaning "child," more like boyish/cuteboy-type than manly. But yeah a few of them did admit to that, or at least to liking shota.
>>
>>38659636
>>38659674
And no, only 70% of the women who are into eating male's asses. Not 70% overall.
>>
>>38659674
Do you hang out with just weird fembots? Because I can't imagine a normal woman admitting to that.
>>
>>38660125
Mostly, but some tumblr Stacey types too. Interestingly there seems to be a pretty hard split between the two groups, as in the women who like to eat hairy man ass aren't into qt shotas at all, and the opposite is true too, they're really grossed out by the former.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.