[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp I fucked up Part ll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1458347624489.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1458347624489.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
It's been at least a day since I've talked to my friends since the autistic incident. I just want to move to my university, already. In two weeks I'll be gone from this state, so I'll just stay in my house, till then.

For those who didn't see the story:

>be me
>hanging out with my friends
>oneitis was talking about how "would being penetrated by a penis would feel like" (yes she's a virgin)
>I pinched her lips shut and said "ah ah, girls don't talk about naughty things."
>she was disgusted and called me a "fucking weirdo"
>anxiety kicks in and ran from my friends to my house
>>
>>38658565
That was autistic

You guys NEED to stop acting like cartoon and video game characters

Go back and say you were drunk or you're just retarded
>>
>>38658565
damn dude why would u ever do that
do ur friends h8 u?
>>
>>38658594
Idk, maybe. I already cut ties with them.
>>
>>38658565
Something like this qualifies as an incident?
>>
how old is she?
not original comment
>>
>>38658565
> "would being penetrated by a penis would feel like" (yes she's a virgin)
You fucked up nigga, she wanted some vitamine D but your autistic ass fucked it up, don't worry tho, there will be more autistic moments like this
>>
>>38658618
honestly seems like the best thing to do
>>
>>38658673
19 years old.

Original commentary.
>>
>>38658565
She sounds like a whore. You sure she's a virgin?
>>
It sounds like you're not comfortable about discussing sexual things, so you projected that on to her. She was just opening up about her sexuality and made you uncomfortable.

As awkward as it is, you should go and apologize to her and say that she has the right to express yourself as much as she wants about anything and that it made you uncomfortable.
>>
>>38658699
Second this, she's likely slut. Also, she was probably mostly disgusted by your filthy, unkempt fingernails. Probably gave her an infection, cretin.
>>
>>38658565
both your "oneitis" and you appear offputtingly weird and borderline autistic from that story
>>
>>38658742
Every virgin wonders what sex is really like, moron. Alas, she probably just wanted attention. If the setting in this story is America, only the orcish shit gene uggo women make it that far with their v card.
>>
>>38658699
Yes. She has stated it herself, but who knows if it's even true
>>38658702
It was supposed to be a joke, but I know that I fucked up.

Anyways, my boss just called me and I have to go to work and take someone else's shift.
>>
>>38658772
>She has stated it herself
So she's not. Sounds like she was lying to you and your friends to get some fresh beta orbiters.
>>
>>38658694
why is she virgin?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.