[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ebf is gonna be gone for 2 weeks. what do i do to drive away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 5VIsq0G2.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5VIsq0G2.png
583KB, 1280x720px
ebf is gonna be gone for 2 weeks. what do i do to drive away the crushing loneliness and self loathing?
>>
>>38658242
Stop spamming faggot threads for starters.
>>
seek attention from anonymous men on the internet, clearly

but really. you're bored. i get it.

if you want someone to talk to, i can post some contact info
>>
File: 1499019700812.jpg (123KB, 894x719px) Image search: [Google]
1499019700812.jpg
123KB, 894x719px
>>38658253
theres a point when you get lonely enough, where gender doesnt matter anymore. plus hes just a really great guy
>>38658259
only if your dick is at least 7in
>>
>>38658242
Cuck him obviously. Noone is gonna fill the emptyness anyway.
>>
>>38658242
Sounds gay, buttplugman!
>>
>>38658273
My dick is 8 inches originally
>>
>>38658273
it is actually. 7.5"

also it's just now sinking in that you're not actually a girl
>>
File: DOVR3jEf.gif (965KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
DOVR3jEf.gif
965KB, 500x278px
>>38658289
i would but the only grindr matches i get are black guys. im not racist but im not a big fan of purple dicks. other than that i dont know many people
>>38658313
probably shoulda guessed that when i asked, remember, girls dont care about cock size, right?
>>38658312
>>38658312
post it for evidence then. totally not of any other reason than that.
>>
>>38658354
last girl i dated only had 1 other bf, said she's never came before. fucked her, she came 3 times. just laid there, melted into the bed, her mind totally blown.

there's definitely a minimum size. if you're under 7" i feel bad for you son
>>
>>38658430
im just above 7" so ive never had to worry really, i didnt even measure myself until last year. but i seriously dont believe cock size would matter to girls, all the high nerve ending density spots are on the outside and beginning of the vaginal canal
>>
>>38658354
>i would

disgusting, your bf deserves better
>>
>>38658454
when you fap, do you only touch the tip?

same concept. getting fucked by a small dick is like only moving your hand 1/4th of an inch when you fap

also, not wanting to fuck other races isn't racist you goddamn mong. loving your race =/= hating other races. get over your fucking autism
>>
>>38658473
i know im terrible. he shouldnt even like me, someone should tell him before he commits anymore
>>
>>38658492
why don't you tell him? you deserve the loneliness if that's how you're going to treat people you're supposed to care about
>>
File: 1500773385182.png (12KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500773385182.png
12KB, 264x225px
>>38658523
he has it coming for abandoning me. if you neglect me you deserve everything i do to you for it. nothing bad would happen if he was just good to me to begin with
>>
>>38658567
and what makes you so special? lol
>>
>>38658579
nothing more than anyone else. but i expect a certain level of devotion from someone thats supposed to be your partner. leaving for even a day is too much imo. i would never do something like that, maybe im just too good for him
>>
>>38658567
if he's not good to you you can leave him, two wrongs don't make a right, besides you already said he's a really great guy

how would you feel if he did the same thing to you? would it be okay just because he felt neglected for whatever reason?
>>
>>38658611
i dont want to leave him, i just want him around. call me clingly if you want but i was under the impression we were both clingy going into this. turns out thats not the case.
>>
>>38658650
you're going to have to be apart at least for a little while no matter how clingy both of you are, you don't deserve him around if you'd do something like that just to spite him

if you thought he was something it turns out he isn't, either leave him or talk to him about it, don't go behind his back and try to hurt him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.