[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE YOU A NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4b3.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4b3.gif
2MB, 200x200px
What made you become a NEET?

At what age did you become a NEET?

Are you trying to get out of NEETdom?
>>
File: 1500992686350.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1500992686350.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>38657772
1: the lack of friends and gf, r9k dont count because we're all NEETs and I rarely get the experience from them.
2: 12
3: if i can actually get a gf or some friends who are fun NEETs then maybe.
>>
Extreme social anxiety and problems at home causing me to never want to go to school or leave the house

12-13

If I can
>>
>>38657772
I never had any plans for my life and I never tried anything. I was always too self absorbed because my family is shit and abusive so I could only see the negative in life
I always spent all my free time alone but after highschool I had a lot of free time
Not really, I'm oldre now and I have to deal with anxiety on top of going down a negative spiral every time something bad happens, I don't have any control over it and you can't exactly change your life when anything can send you spiraling down
I currently am figuring out how much I can do from my home as it minimizes contact with the outside wich minimizes the risk of something bad happening
I picked up a couple skills and actually have productive things to do during the day and goals
>>
>>38657772
>What made you become a NEET?
I was living with my parents and they didn't make me pay board, I had literally no use for money outside of alcohol and smokes, the rest just sat there and the wageslavery I did for it was simply not worth it
>At what age did you become a NEET?
>Are you trying to get out of NEETdom?
23 now and just started working again a couple of weeks ago because parents struggling and need me to pay board, tfw going from nice quiet animus and vidja all day every day to a fucking factory job constant loud machine noises and almost collapsing because I spent the last 2 years lying in bed
>>
>>38657772
I got kicked out of school when I skipped a class and took too much morphine in the bathroom, people assumed I was trying to off myself, which I might've been. I don't fucking remember anymore, and only have the paperwork to go by

>At what age did you become a NEET

Trying my best. No one wants to hire someone without a high school diploma and i had a panic attack on the third day of my last job that made me quit.
>>
File: awaltz.jpg (86KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
awaltz.jpg
86KB, 512x288px
The NEET gods choose you very early on, usually you will receive and feel their blessing before you complete elementary school. You feel it in your interaction with the other kids, some of us as early as kindergarden. The NEET gods will communicate to you through daydreaming, you will feel disconnected from your peers, neighbors, teachers, and you will know: I am not a part of this world, I belong to another, one that isn't visible to the eyes.

Those of us with better intellectual faculties might still do well in school. Your teachers might praise you for these worldly achievements - you spelled big words correctly, you solved a bunch of math problems, you memorized and recalled facts and data, and you will know: I do not derive pleasure from such activities, I feel indifference towards my academic successes and failures, for what we call the real world is merely a shadow cast by another world.

Those of us with handsome faces or appearances might do well socially. Others might want to be around you and laugh at your jokes, they might want to engage you physically and romantically, and you will know: I see through your hollow motivations, to touch me and possess me, to find fulfillment in me, for life is but a waltz danced by fools.

And your room/apartment/house will become your monastery
And you will await the arrival of those above
>>
>dropped out of hs and never did anything
>17
>nope
>>
It was all part of my plan. Saved up some cash, got my life arranged to be small, and went for it.

>At what age did you become a NEET?
Just last year, I'm late 30s

LOL, no. I worked hard to get here, and NEETdom is my reward.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.