[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight Edge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: Perfect_Cell.png (384KB, 637x472px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Cell.png
384KB, 637x472px
I wonder how triggered the druggie normies will get today...

Where are my /straightedge/ anons at?
>>
They won't since they'll be having fun and not give two fucks about you
>>
>>38656516
So how straight edge are you?
>>
No drugs, alcohol or cigarettes.

My only addiction is video games. But does that ever hurt anyone?
>>
>>38656680
Caffeine? Mental medicine?
>>
File: 1496091130991.jpg (35KB, 485x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496091130991.jpg
35KB, 485x484px
>>38656516
Right here OP, another wonderful post and another wonderful day. Today I'll go to the gym then I'll go for a run. I laugh at druggie losers in the gym, they wonder why they can't get /fit/ as they struggle to bench 135 lb. Can't get gains if you're a slacker as it is you druggie degenerates!
>>
Whats special today?
>>
But why would I get triggered? I'm quite aware of the destructive nature of this lifestyle. good for you, OP.
>>
just got high but i dont have a problem with any of you guys
>>
do any of you listen to youth crew or other kinds of straight edge hardcore music
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 299x169px
>>38656516
/Straightedge/ reporting. Another day battling the degenerate druggies:
>invited to a party
>lots of chicks come, but obviously my virginity is off limits as too /handsome/ for their average asses
>everyone having a real good time, dancing to some good tunes
>suddenly a wild normie appears
>pulls out joint and starts smoking
>"Hey guys, let's get high!"
>this normie is wearing tatty clothing, face looks a mess, clearly doesn't lift, and stinks of compost
>everyone starts joining in
>place stinks, where once was dancing is now lifeless zombies slumped on the floor
>He approaches me
>"Hey anon, want a joint?"
>Me "Nah man. I don't smoke that crap"
>Normies face drops, a look of pure evil and hate stretches across his foul face
>"Anon, if you don't try new stuff you're gonna have a boring life"
>I smile at the angry degenerate
>"I agree, you should try not being a lazy degenerate druggy"
>I leave party
>tip off the cops
>watch from down the road as cops bust party
>see the degenerate druggie who started it all being dragged out in cuffs
>mfw /straightedge/
>>
File: 1496864128649.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496864128649.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
Right here anon. Im always fucking having a laugh at these druggies

>Mfw a heroin addict ODed near me
>>
>>38656715
I hardly drink coffee as is. Maybe once fortnight - a month. Use to drink shitty sugary filled iced coffees when I did my early 5AM starts but not anymore. There was never any place open early enough for proper coffee.

I've also cut back drastically on my soft drink intake too where I rarely have any sugary drinks.
>>
>>38657024
Legendary mate.

I truly hope this is true.
>>
Wait why are we getting triggered? Things are going well atm anon
>>
>>38656516
>i'm straight edge but I ruin my mental and physical health by staring at a computer screen year after year on 4chan

Hell yeah you guys are healthy individuals who respect yourself!
>>
>>38657102
Some people have the impression that you can only be a robot if you use substances to numb the pain.
>>
>No drugs
>No alcohol
>No caffeine
>No medicine
>No cigarettes

I have so much more goddamned money to spend on shit I enjoy.
>>
>>38656516
Fellow /straightedge/ reporting in. I noticed yesterday that the dumb drug addict normies were feeling BTFO over nothing lmao
>>38657024
I literally hope that this is true.
>>
>>38657024
based as fuck, i should start reporting these fuckfaces too
>>
>>38656516

quit smoking 30 a day 2 years ago, I quit drinking for a year but its crepped back up

>>38656597
they will probably be having withdrawals, they only talk about how great drugs are when they are high
>>
Straight edge reporting in. Last night I told some homeless methhead to clear his act up. Have him and his dog a kick to the ribs. Then the fucking mutt bit me! The nerve. Doesn't he know I'm superior? Anyways, I went home and did some marijuana (which isn't a drug and even if it was it doesn't count) but I wasn't really feeling it. So I just drank and did a bunch of 100lb bench presses like a true alpha.
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (27KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
27KB, 236x314px
>>38656516
>Invited over to a friend of a friends house.
>First bad sign: pile of unwashed clothes sitting on the floor waist high instead of only <a weeks worth in a hamper like a normal person.
>dinning room table full of crap not put awhile
>Gets about 4pm,
>She starts to light a bowl
>Now I see
>complains about how thier boyfriend is trash and they don't have enough time in the day
>literately watches tv for 12 hours straight
>not enough time
>I left and came back several times, still watching TV like a lump of clay
I heard she got bedbugs several months later, drugies are always such dirty fucking hobos
>>
>>38657024

What really happened:

>friend invites me to a party, never accept his invitations but fuck it im going to try to be social for once
>lot's of real life grills, hopefully they dont realize im incel
>start awkwardly dancing and autistically shuffling my feet, I think everybody was too intoxicated to really notice me in the corner slouched over
>cool looking dude i saw with some girls earlier pulls out a joint, yells "Hey guys, let's get high!"
>bunch of girls and other dudes come to him laughing and dancing
>all chilling out enjoying a nice high after intense partying, I'm standing there with my hands in my pockets, don't know what to do
>cool dude with the weed comes up to me
>"Hey man, want a joint"
>"n-n-n-no. I've never done marijuana", scared to try as it will bring out my deepset mental issues
>"What the fuck man? Stop being a buzzkill, enjoy yourself! I've seen you standing here the whole night clinging to your friend, let loose!"
>"s-s-sorry."
>let out an awkward smile
>he laughs and shrugs his shoulders, walks off to enjoy the rest of the party while I stand there
>can't find my friend
>call my mommy to come pick me up
>hide in the bushes across the street while I wait for her, call the police because those normies are having fun
>go home, jerk off, and shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>38656731
dont kid yourself you aren't going to do any of those things today
>>
>>38656516
Normies think pleasure and happiness comes from ingesting mind altering and harmful chemicals into their body. This proves that they're shallow of mind.
>>
Its early morning on the east coast thats why theres no buttblasted druggies here yet. Probably hungover waking up in piss and shit in an alley way, fucking losers
>>
>>38656516
no drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, vidya addiction, etc.
>>
>>38657219
Normies think being straight edge matters when you're still a mental wreck and post on r9k
>>
>>38656516
I became straight edge to be like my hero CM Punk
>>
>>38657188
god i fucking hate this shit
>used to go over to my bro's house every friday night after we both finished our shifts
>plays tons of vidya, watch some wrestling order pizza
>sometimes his little brother would come over too
>stream our fighting game sessions always a good time
>start friday night and i'd leave sunday midday/afternoon to get ready for the work week
>friend suddenly gets back into smoking weed after having dropped that shit years ago
>literally always getting high off his ass during the weekend now
>bro i earned this to relax from work man i NEED this
>turns into a total zombie when high
>we play like 30 minutes at most on friday night before he starts sparking and then is too out of it to do fucking anything
>smokes first thing in the morning next day meaning its fucked from the getgo
>propose to do fucking anything at all
>"nah bro im way too wasted for that but yo you sure you dont want to hit this??"
>stopped answering his invite texts

fuck weed man, fuck druggies
>>
>>38657219
>Normies think an emotion that is the result of chemicals in the brain can be brought on by ingesting chemicals that affect your brain
this rlly made me think
>>
File: 1500900156490.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500900156490.png
312KB, 389x386px
>tfw I have to be straight edge
>tfw everyone in my family smoked over a pack a day and were alcoholics
>mom and dad used to drink 2 bottle of wine each a day
>I am genetically fucked if I start
>warn brother
>he becomes alcoholic
Such is life
>>
>>38657159
you never really 'quit' then
>>
I've never had my lips on anything degenerate like alcohol besides cock.
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (61KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
61KB, 600x605px
I have never met a drug user that I liked
>>
>>38657269
Wow man, how dare he like enjoy an activity that you don't enjoy, because clearly 'friends' live to serve you. God, what a selfish cunt, glad you ditched him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (294KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
294KB, 1280x720px
>>38656516
>mfw reading this thread fresh off my morning coffee/wake and bake
>>
>>38657127
this guy gets it
oreganoli
>>
>>38657200
What do you mean anon? I stick to a training schedule to make sure I'm in the best shape I can be for this upcoming football season. What are you doing today? Drugs I'd imagine, you're probably high right now and are going to waste the day away in a dazed state never knowing or caring for the time that passes bye, it sounds like a real shallow life style doesn't it?
>>
>>38658237
druggies utterly btfo

can they recover?
>>
File: 1498793717668.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1498793717668.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>38659274

It might take a few months of rehab.
>>
>>38659385
Kek
>>38656516
Op, to make this thread you have to do it stright, not ironically, by putting in the OP >how trigger will they be, you being too ironicly begging for reactionary (yous)
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.