[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay to rape traps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1499952989515.png (1MB, 3169x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1499952989515.png
1MB, 3169x5000px
It's okay to rape traps right? Since they're wearing female clothes of their own free will. They're basically asking for it.
It's not morally wrong to pin a trap to a wall and rape them hard against their will.
>>
raping anyone is wrong. Unless it's during wartime and you need to recharge the effect of the magic potion.
>>
>>38656356
Why is it wrong to rape a living sexual fetish like a trap or a tranny?
>>
>>38656369
>Tranny
Bweewoo-bweewoo biggot alert!!!! Go back to /pol/
>>
>>38656405
What is wrong with trannies?
They are cute.
>>
>>38656356
Recharge effects? What are they?
>>
>against their will.

problem is almost all of them desperately want it
>>
>>38656317
I don't know is it ok if I beat the shit out of you and steal all your video game shit
>>
>>38656317
I would be afraid of getting poopdick.
>>
>>38656673
Delete this. It doesn't happen if the trap is clean
>>
didn't read but that's a cool aesthetic crab you got there
>>
>>38656317
>Is it okay to rape?
No wtf is wrong with you.
>>
>>38656317
yes, all traps deserve to forcefully be used like the cumsleeves they are then quickly disposed of in an obscure part of the woods.
>>
>>38656317
Won't work because most traps are submissive sluts who love rape.
>>
>>38656423
Shhh you can't say stuff like that now thay all the lefties are here
>>
>>38656369
Because as fucked up as being a trap is they are still people and rape is wrong in every way
>>
>>38658395
traps aren't human and rape isn't always a bad thing. stop being a whiteknight
>>
>>38658187
this they are total cock socks
>>
>>38656317
I dunno is it morally wrong for me to shoot you with my .357?
>>
>>38656317
It's fine to rape a trap, but you have to take responsibility and marry her afterwards.
>>
>>38656317
Traps are for cuddling and loving, not raping
>>
>>38656581
only if the giver is attractive though ;D
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.