[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys hide your autistic hobbies from your parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg (197KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg
197KB, 700x640px
how do you guys hide your autistic hobbies from your parents if you even care?

I am a faggot that collects pokemon cards and i order them off ebay and they show up in handwritten envolopes in my mailbox.

my parents have just been laying them out for me to grab and havent asked anything but what do i say when they ask? Im thinking about saying i flip them on ebay.
>>
Stop buying pokemon cards, faggot.
If you don't want your parents knowing, move the fuck out.
>>
>>38655560
but i actually want to turn flipping into a hobby
>>
>>38655697
So say you flip the cards for profit. Why do you think you have to hide/lie about it? Pokemon cards are cool anyways, make sure you send in any old, good condition cards in to get PSA graded for extra profit/collection value.
>>
>>38656028
yeah but isnt that PSA rating shit a risk and my parents are kinda judgemental with some shit not too bad but my dads always like you need to get laid son and leaves condoms out and tells me to work and go out and do stuff (yet ironically without letting me drive his car)

i also dont flip right now im just speculating the market while i get a collection going. thinking of selling off those 10 pack where its 9 random shit cards and 1 holo card to make the holos worth more than being sold individually
>>
>>38656062
>Muh parents
Fuck them, you didn't ask to be born. Don't let anybody stop you from doing something that makes you happy.
>>
>>38656098
Ok now I'm debating on returning on a reverse holo dewgong I just got it was only 4 bucks but it has a slight slight slight bend that was so small it didn't show up in the pixelation its really fucking with my OCD I wish I knew if that was still a good deal or not
>>
>>38656241
I'd just bend it back a bit but pray the art doesn't get messed up. Or you could leave it and keep it in a hard sleeve and it'll fix itself.
>>
>>38656293
Its a hard sleeve it doesn't really look like a bend it looks more like a little vein right on the edge
>>
>>38656312
>Vein
RETURN
E
T
U
R
N
>>
>>38656348
Really why? Even for 4 bucks that's shit?
>>
>>38656370
I wouldn't bother, but you seemed adamant about returning it. In
>>38656241
Also eBay is pretty shit for trading cards, try another site.
>>
>>38656400
I mean I just want it to be moneys worth and I'm fine like I said I wanna learn to flip and getting ripped off would kinda suck it's pretty cool to have in my collection but that one tiny tiny little wrinkle is pissing me off cause my OCD
>>
>>38656445
Take a picture of the card
>>
>>38656468
Fuck I just went upstairs to bed and plugged my phone in and the plastic on the case around it might make it impossible to see
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.