[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post /sorrowcore/, movies/books/shows/manga/whatever that makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: The-Ideon-1.jpg (100KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
The-Ideon-1.jpg
100KB, 1000x750px
Post /sorrowcore/, movies/books/shows/manga/whatever that makes you want to kill yourself.
>>
File: nhkdrama.jpg (75KB, 736x827px) Image search: [Google]
nhkdrama.jpg
75KB, 736x827px
>>38655133
Thanks for reminding me to watch Ideon OP
NHK the novel makes me want to kill myself
>>
File: 194746.jpg (24KB, 302x475px) Image search: [Google]
194746.jpg
24KB, 302x475px
Pic related made me feel awful. Good book but I don't know what I was supposed to get from it other than feeling shit about myself. Also what the fuck I was re-watching cowboy bebop for the first time in a while and I forgot how sad that show is

Spoilers ahead I guess for an anime from the 90s
>Ed leaving and Jet and Spike scoffing down eggs trying to fight their sadness
>Faye finally remembering her past and realizing that she has no home to return to and everyone she loved is long gone
>Faye trying to stop Spike from leaving on a suicide mission and breaking up the only home she has left. She's shooting her gun up the in air and sobbing as Spike leaves
>"Bang"
>"You're gonna carry that weight"

Seriously this show is heavy and I'm tearing up just thinking about it
>>
File: chouchou.png (61KB, 1280x1453px) Image search: [Google]
chouchou.png
61KB, 1280x1453px
All About Lily Chou-Chou is classic suicide-core
>>
Maybe it was as much my headspace at the time as anything but hocus pocus by kurt vonnegut truly made me want to just lie down and die to the point where I'm not sure how it's considered "funny?" The guy had a lot of really fucked sentiment in him and happened to be able to write it down in funny ways most of the time but that book just felt aggressively uncomfortable and sad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Vuc0V6Ftk

I want it all to be over
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.