[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stay in the friend zone or cut off relations?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hair cig.jpg (68KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
hair cig.jpg
68KB, 645x773px
Should I stay in the friend zone or cut off relations?
>>
>>38654842
You won't really get a good answer here, it would have been better if you asked in >>>/adv/

Still though, what's the sittuation like?
>>
it depends. do you like her as a friend or were you just trying to get close to her for some pussy?
>>
>>38654842
I'm >>38655870

bump
>>
Cut cut cut off the roastie
>>
Are you going to be able to handle being her friend, knowing that you'll never be able to express your feelings for her?

Are you going to be able to cope with seeing her date other men?
>>
>>38654842
Cut her the fuck out.
>>
Cut them off the sooner the better.
Learned that the hard way.
>>
>>38654842
Holy shit I have been thinking about the same question all night. I already started acting mean to the girls that are friend zoning me the question is should I just go through with cutting them out.
>>
>>38654842
Depends on if you can deal with just being friends with her. I dunno, if you value the friendship then give it a go, but if you feel that it's more trouble than it's worth then no.
>>
cut off relations if you ever want a chance to bone her
stay in the zone if you're a beta bitchboi with a heart of gold
>>
>>38656945

>some girl out of your league doesn't want to fuck you but enjoys your company
>HAHA FUCKING BITCH FUCK YOU BLOCKED

Hm I wonder why?

Also stop being a butthurt loser and use female friends as an opportunity to actually learn how to talk to women
>>
Cut her off immediately.

Women and men cant be friends. A woman loves having men as friends because they are her personal diaries etc you are her trash can.

You either have sex or a relationship with them or no contact at all thats the golden rule.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (77KB, 1251x358px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
77KB, 1251x358px
>>38654842
Normally roasties have several orbiters. If you want to join the sausage fest be my guest.

Pic related.
>>
>have female friend
>really close, have been for years
>one of two real friends I have
>have some feelings for her but have no interest whatsoever in dating anyone so it doesn't bother me much
>but she's got some serious psychological problems of her own
>and having to deal with that on top of my own depression and stuff is absolutely killing me

What the fuck do I do boys
>>
Literally no reason to be friends with women. Cut her off like the rotted flesh that she is.
>>
>>38654842
If you have feelings for her and the false hope you're going to ever have a chance with her, cut it off. Especially if you became friends with the intent to get in there.

Only when you are completely comfortable with the idea of being only friends is it okay, but then that wouldn't be called the friendzone would it?

Just cut it off dude, for both your sakes'
>>
>>38654842
Is she actively try to set you up with hotties she knows? If not, then cut off
>>
>>38654842
First she knows you like her
Oh yes she knows
You should cut it off, replace it with a hobby meetup.com group.
I know the pain feels so good, but it's never worth it.
>>
>>38657287
No its not like that, she invited me to go out once and since then I have felt sort of avoided. More of me back lashing, in hopes of getting some sort of reaction.
>>
Cut off, girl "friendships" are just hurtful and wasted times where you value her far more than she values you.
>>
>>38657287
>doesn't want to fuck you but enjoys your company
Not good enough, next one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.