[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a guy gotta do to get a gf(male)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: surf.jpg (350KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
surf.jpg
350KB, 1200x1200px
Whats a guy gotta do to get a gf(male)
>>
>>38653306
>Whats a guy gotta do to get a gf(male)
become a gf (male)
>>
xD am i right guys
>>
File: generic couple photo.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
generic couple photo.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
My advice on this is be prepared to fail early and often.

Be ready to accept that you may like her and she may not be interested in you.
Be prepared for the fact that there might be a girl interested in you and you have no interest in her (sounds crazy, but it happens).

Be prepared to meet someone, like some things and not like others.

I am probably in the minority here, but I do believe in love at first sight. It is very rare, but it can happen.
I believe lust at first sight is far more common and the two are often mistaken.

More specific advice for you:
be a person that someone can imagine wanting to be with.
See this lame-ass generic stock photo of a couple?
Have a good look at a few features here.
The dude is dressed well but not over-dressed.
His haircut is fairly decent, not done at home over the kitchen sink with a blunt pair of scissors (I actually did that once, not recommended).

They are sharing a bottle of wine. If you drink, learn a thing or two about wine. If you don't drink, skip this step.

They are eating out and it looks like something that's healthy. Learn how to make healthy shit at home or if that's too hard, at least learn where to order healthy shit.
>>
Here's a piece of left-field advice.

Globally, there are a high percentage of single female vegans.
They very, very rarely date non-vegans and there's a good reason for this - they are mortified when they see the average joe sit down to a meal of steak and cheesy potatoes.
So if you want to improve your chances of hooking up with a single bird, go vegan or at least be vegan around them and go to their meet-ups. No matter where you live, I guarantee there will be some form of vegan social activity - search facebook or meetup.com.
>>
>>38653490
>>38653422

HE ASKED FOR A GF (male) WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOMEN???
>>
This made me Kek Out Loud! :-)
>>
STOP IT I'M GONNA KEK!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.