[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hunter x hunter review

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: z1wu8k5ccxkt3hepwoei.png (2MB, 1844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
z1wu8k5ccxkt3hepwoei.png
2MB, 1844x1080px
I know that this is not /a/ but if i posted this on /a/ they would talk shit, I always wanted to make an anime/ manga related youtube channel and yesterday i made my first manga review on hunter x hunter. i hate to advertise but i dont know how else i can make my youtube channel grow, if you guys can give me constructive criticism i would really appreciate it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0c_yCC01KIbRU5c2O51_Q
>>
>>38652910
sorry this is the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAbIsNcUCpc
>>
Eh I don't know man. It seems like you're just saying stuff off the cuff and it wasn't that funny. Some of the jokes were okay but the edgy 4chan stuff was cringy imo, If you worked on your jokes and actually edited together some images to go with the video I think you have the potential to make decent videos. Afaik, manga reviews aren't very common on youtube, so I think making short "should you read" manga reviews with comedic elements could be a good way to go.
>>
>>38653195
thanks man, i really appreciate your input and thanks for the great advice
>>
>open video
>nasally white guy voice
>close video
>>
>>38652910
lmao you are literally what people are talking about when they say edgy

I watched it all, only because it was so bad that it was so good.

take that as you will
>>
Oh man couldn't watch past 10 seconds so cringy
>>
>>38652910
Here's a hint, don't do it.
Don't fall for the "look at me" traps in life. At some point everyone wonders if they can be an actor, comedian, YouTube whatever. Just don't go that route.
If you love manga, like really love it, look at what you like about it and wrote something yourself.
Don't fall into the fucking Reddit teir "mah opinions matter" shit.
Talking about things you like is fine, but stay grounded. /a/ is great because it's a wake up call that at the end of the day it's all just gay Chinese cartoons, and none of it matters.
If you really want to be creative, enough to the point of wanting to make something, do more than just YouTube, find a way to actually express yourself without needing some other media to springboard off of

Also idk what you said in your video but HxH is dogshit
It lacks no unique character design or iconic look that sets it apart from the tidal wave of other battle shonen. The story and characters are written well, but it dosent stand out and falls into the cracks of time as forever a underrated series that fuckkos will praise without realizing the essential element in its longevity is completely absent (see the hundreds of forgotten mech anime of the early 80s or hundreds of moe blob anime of the 2010s)
I don't wanna suck dragon ball, naruto, or one pieces dick, but they will be eternally remembered like Astro boy and gundam because of how it stands out not only as a story but a piece of art (shonen as art yeah I wanna kill my autistic self) that is unique to the culture.

If you need proof see yuyu hakusho, awesome story. Hardly remembered because of its lack of uniqueness
>>
File: 1496939602272.png (678KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496939602272.png
678KB, 800x767px
>>38652910

This is really cringe. Like the first 20 seconds you start saying "jap" and "faggot". You sound 18 or 19 and it just comes off as edgy.

Honestly, you should maybe consider taking a break from this website if you think presenting yourself like this is in anyway justified. Its not funny at all, it just comes off as cringe and forced.

Sure, some popular channels have this style but they have a young viewer base and basically got popular from luck or shout outs. They also are generally good looking and have a likable personality, which creates the "col older brother" feel that there channels create for the viewer.

Basically, if you want to review shit, review it. Don't be edgy, be passionate. If you know what your talking about, you will get followers. You won't get past 2k subs without luck, but very few channels do in the grand scheme of things.

Good luck.
>>
>>38653459
Was this supposed to be a parody post? This is, weirdly, the worst opinion I've read all day.
>>
>>38653430
i might cut down on the cringe in the next video unless you guys want/ like cringe B-)
>>38653439
>I post on r9k
>Im cringe
honestly what did you expect?
>>
>>38652910
This is a really bad review, but at least it reminded me of why I NEVER talk to people from 4chan outside of here.
>>
>>38652910
This shit is fucking hilarious but most people won't find your humor funny or creative so expect salt.
>>
>>38653509
I like the cringe. fucking kills me. make another one right now
>>
>>38653478
thanks for the advice ill try to improve on my presentation skills
>>
>>38653551
I dont have a problem with people shitting on my videos honestly any reaction is fine with me
>>38653556
ill make one real soon
>>
>>38652910
this isn't /a/ you stupid fucking manchild

i reported your shitty video btw
>>
>>38654226
for what? also
>I know that this is not /a/ but if i posted this on /a/ they would talk shit
>>
>>38654226

I did the same. Hopefully he gets it pulled for spamming.
>>
File: 1496483967493.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496483967493.png
194KB, 500x500px
The question is Is the anime any good?
Can someone compare it to anything else and give me your best show in that genre according to you.
>>
>>38654811
why how am i spamming? please i asked for constructive criticism could you elaborate?
>>
>he'll kill ya

LMFAO
>>
>>38654918
Just read the manga and save 40 hours
>>
>>38652910
Actually got a giggle because of your edgy cringy jokes
>>
>>38655036
thanks for the support, im making a new video right now so i hope its an improvement
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.