[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we treat transgender people like shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

Why do we treat transgender people like shit?
>>
>>38652790
people hate anything that's wrong
>>
We don't. We indulge them.
>>
>>38652790
trannies are mentally ill and need to be gassed A$AP
>>
File: 1492337010750.jpg (313KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492337010750.jpg
313KB, 609x600px
Trump is still based
>>
>>38652790
>why do we treat the mentally ill like shit

Because it's easier than treating them like normal people.
>>
>>38652790
because they're creepy gay men that pretend to be women
>>
transgender """"""""people""""""""
>>
File: 1497152823654.jpg (115KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
1497152823654.jpg
115KB, 640x785px
Because no matter what you give them it's never enough. They need to be the center of attention so they'll whine about something new that they're being treated badly at so they can keep the spotlight. They're attention-starving mentally ill freaks who need electroshock therapy or a good cleansing of the mind and body.
>>
>transgender
>people
pfffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
>>
File: wornout.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
wornout.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>>38652930
>>38652861
>>38652857
>>38652849
>>38652848
>>38652839
>>38652824
>>38652820
I guess this is how african-americans felt before Martin Luther King.

wow, history keeps repeating itself. Stay strong my transgender sisters.
>>
File: neckbeardtriggerwarning4.jpg (213KB, 614x860px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardtriggerwarning4.jpg
213KB, 614x860px
>>38652930
Pic related is an order form of ovens by the auschwitz manufacturer showing that they're able to burn 520 corpses a day
>>
File: 1500053775540.jpg (18KB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1500053775540.jpg
18KB, 369x271px
>>38652963
please tell me this post is ironic

please
>>
>0.2% of the population
>Everyone must pander to their bullshit

I don't even like Trump, but this is one thing he did right.
>>
File: 1499893019415.png (236KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499893019415.png
236KB, 500x375px
>>38652790
Because they deserve it.
And because I have sadistic tendencies.
>>
>>38652790
Woah, it's almost like people with a 40% suicide attempt rate by 30 shouldn't be given a gun and entrusted with the lives of others.
>>
>>38652971
>filename
>neckbeardtriggerwarning4

Please please please post the others
>>
>>38652963
except you freaks actually deserve it you mentally ill faggot

die
>>
>>38652790
If you want to join the military that badly then dress as the gender you were born as.

>but muh attention!
That's all your outrage was ever about. Get over yourself.
>>
>>38652971
Auschwitz was not a death camp. No bodies were burned there.
>>
>>38652790
>Transgender
>People
If you are trans anything you don't get the same rights as humans therefore you are irrelevant.
>>
File: smug_trump.jpg (39KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
smug_trump.jpg
39KB, 388x392px
L G B T F O
>>
>>38652790
I want one to be my one true love tho.. but none like me
>>
>>38652790
Why do we normalize mental illness?

O
>>
>>38652971
You know that even our modern crematorium ovens aren't capable of 520 a day, yeah?
>>
>I desperately want to serve my country
>but mutilating my genitals is more important
>how dare you call me mentally ill
>now give me a gun and train me to kill, shitlord
>>
>wahh trannies cant enlist
most mental issues like tism, schizo, depression etc. are an automatic medical disqual so theres no reason this is different
>>
dont forget muh atrazine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
>>
>>38653219

>Drumpf is literally Hitler, he is destroying America
>omfg I'm so upset I can't serve in a military with literally Hitler as the Commander in Chief :'(((
>this is what trannies seriously believe
>>
File: 1439957570874.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439957570874.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>38652790
I dunno, it doesn't even make sense. If they're mentally ill they SHOULD be given treatment, and it's obvious that treating mentally ill people like shit makes it worse. However, the same group of people who think that people who are transgender are "ill" and need to be fixed are also the same group who refuse to allow them to be treated and ostracize them. It's pretty baffling, really, if you take them at their word.

I dunno, lately the Republican party has been getting worse and worse. It's like they took their own stereotype too seriously. It feels like Liberterianism was the last shot they had at being simultaneously reasonable and relevant.
>>
>>38652790
>reveals
>implying it was a secret

Trannies walking around looking like Frankenstein creations acting like people don't notice

Really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>38653213
they're not designed for it lol
>>
>>38653313
>It feels like Liberterianism was the last shot they had at being simultaneously reasonable and relevant.
What? Republics run the country now moron
>>
>>38652790
The truth is is that none of these fags would want to join the military anyway. They wouldn't even take up arms if it was Red fucking Dawn
>>
>>38652971
People can fake historical documents retard. But keep spreadin muh six million
>>
>>38653328
>Republicans run the country now
wrong, the jews run the country now(and have for some time). both sides are controlled by the jews.
>>38652971
oy gevalt, never forget the 6 million!
>>
>>38653328
AND being the important word in that sentence, anon. They chose to be relevant instead of reasonable. Libertarians were at least internally consistent with their own beliefs and ideology. I dunno why you ignored the rest of the post to argue about that though.
>>
>>38652790
speak for yourself OP.
I think transgenderism is a mental sickness but I believe people have individual freedom to live how they want to.
>>
>>38652963
>Comparing transgerders to racism
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!
TRANSGENDERS HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS ANY OTHER TYPE OF PERSON!
ITS NOT LIKE YOU WERE BORN WITH SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT HIDE LIKE THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN!
>>
>>38652790
Why do you want to treat transgender shits like people?
>>
>complain everyday how much you fucking hate america, also hate the troops
>can't serve in military anymore, never wanted to anyway
>wtf I can't serve anymore, I was such a patriot tho, grimm day for all of us
>>
>>38652790
as long as you dont impose your cancer on me im cool with whatever the fuck you want to be
>>
The trans identity is totally masochistic: It's based entirely on viewing themselves as the last heroic oppressed minority (in the western world mind you) in a cruel backward society. They simply wouldn't know what to do with themselves if everybody suddenly believed gender is a magical spectrum and that no differences between men and woman exist.
>>
I don't get how transgender is any worse than gays in the military, which we already have (especially among females).
>>
>>38653963

gay, bi, and lesbian people don't require a constant source of hormones to maintain their "transition"

trans people are already mentally unstable and are more likely to crack under the additional pressure of the mission that is required of them.
>>
>>38652861
Just because something different hurts your feefees doesn't mean you get to decide their humanity Fedorachan
>>
If they're so unfit for civilian life they need to turn to transgenderism just to cope they sure as hell won't go through military without causing damage and possible death of fellow privates.

There is a reason we don't want mentally ill weak minded people to the military, and that is to not get shot in the ass by one once it cracks under all the pressure it could never have imagined existed.

The harshness of military is no joke, you think people callign you a freak fagot is bad, how about a Sargent screaming onto your ear what a shit job you do while ridiculing you no matter what kind of a job you are actually doing, because that is used to build character and the ability to stand stressful situations. No these mentally ill faggotrons will most likely lash out with their knife or gun or whatever else they have on them at the time
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (64KB, 556x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
64KB, 556x422px
>>38654011
The only actual "mission" a transgendered person in the military would be trusted with is latrines. They aren't gonna put a bunch of trannies on the front line.
>>
File: The Trap Problem.png (301KB, 1192x1164px) Image search: [Google]
The Trap Problem.png
301KB, 1192x1164px
>Why do people treat tranny's like shit?
How the fuck am I supposed to tolerate this shit all fucking day?
>>
He looks kind of weird. I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing it is sleeping just a few bunks away in the same barrack as me. I'd never feel able to fully trust it either. More interested in joining the military because of wanting to be a crossdressing LARPer than actually serving the country. Would it jump on a grenade for me? If I'm wounded could it carry me 100m to safety? All this whining make me think it would put itself first instead of me or others. I would bully the shit out of itand hope for suicide before we deployed.
>>
>>38652790
because they are abominations and freaks of nature that should be destroyed
>>
>>38654133

That makes them useless to the military then. If you have a chronic condition that keeps you unable to deploy where the mission needs you you might as well not be in at all. When you sign the contract and take the oath your body is basically property of the US Government. People have been denied entry and kicked out for less. Trans people don't deserve an exception.
>>
could you be drafted if you have high functioning autism?
>>
>>38652790
Military service is not a universal right. Putting people that are prone to depression and reliant on constant supply of hormones in a military is overall a bad idea.

They would also would waste taxpayer money on their transistion.
>>
Why do you guys build all of your assumptions about trans people off trap memes?
You're not that detached from reality right?
>>
File: 1499776933288.png (74KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499776933288.png
74KB, 225x225px
>>38652963
>Comparing being transgender with being black in America
This is the most self absorbed shit I've ever read
>>
>>38654311

An opinion of trannies that's based only off of trap memes is probably more positive than one formed from actual experience with trannies.
>>
File: moeposters and gayness.png (912KB, 1468x1612px) Image search: [Google]
moeposters and gayness.png
912KB, 1468x1612px
>>38654311
i dont like the traps on /r9k/ or traps that do shit like this.
>>
>>38652963
Yes, Anon. Not being allowed to serve in a job you probably didn't even want to do is comparable to being tortured and lynched.
>>
>>38654311
I'm a teacher and I've had to sit through god knows how many "trans pride" talks and ally meetings, and these assumptions are better than how most of them actually act in real life. I used to give a pass saying "oh thats just the few you hear about" but no theyre much more foul irl
>>
>>38652790
I don't hate the mentally ill, I hate those who pander to them and the socio-political change that occurs when you indulge in their mentally ill delusions.

Why do we let these people mutilate their genitals and take incredibly disruptive hormones at such young ages? Why are we using such drastic measures to "cure" these people? There has to be a pscyhotheraputic measure that can be taken before allowing these people to change their lives so drastically. If a schizophrenic wants to remove his leg because he feels it doesn't belong to him do we allow him to undergo amputation to make him feel better, or do we the exact opposite and prevent him from doing it to himself through every possible means?

I don't hate trannies, I hate the fucking jews.
>>
>>38652790
>>38654386
youve never met a real trans person because trans people dotn fucking exist.
all youve met and seen and learned about are turmblr tier susan's faggots who are walking human shit piles who have nothing to do with being trans but scream and cry with their manbeard's and shit 24/7.
>>
>>38652790
Mostly just tards with quite literally zero self-awareness.
>>
>>38652790
I wish all trannies were killed

I hate those fucking faggots
>>
I'm skeptical of trans people, because they seem to almost be trying to be obnoxious, but then again... what about women? Why are women allowed in the military? Women being in the military required a doubling of bathrooms\toilets, major changes in policy, millions spent on 'anti discrimination' and 'sexual harassment' policy implementation, etc. How hard could it possibly be to include trans people?
>>
>>38654617
they are mentally ill, why would you let an insane person into the army? they are going to get fellow troops killed
>>
>>38654647

According to what standard. You can join the military if you're Christian or Muslim, right? In both cases they believe in things that could be considered insane. There are many people in the military who literally want to kill people for money.
>>
>>38654617

women do poorly in the military as well but it would take miracle for women to be taken out of service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zp6kyIcWo
>>
>>38652790
Because we are not able to realize / empathize how they think / how do their brains function, for there to be mutual understanding both parties need to be able to understand each others motivations
To regular well adjusted people it is unthinkable that someone actually want to castrate themselves and turn their bodies into that of opposite sex, we cannot understand / empathize with it so we do not accept it
Some people may have methods of tolerating it, for example "live and let live" "to each his own" but the people who do that themselves are not one of us, they are one of them, with our group behavior we collectively refuse them
We may not be vocal about it in real world due to laws, fear of being socially outcasted for voicing your true opinions of it but we still think it, they are mentally ill / freaks to us, their action make no logical sense to us
You cannot expect us to understand something we cannot comprehend, self mutilation and surgery to reassign gender sounds like absolute madness to anyone who doesn't have gender dysphoria or know someone who has it
Do not expect understanding, you can expect tolerance due to laws set for it and you should be happy with what you get, you try to push the limits of tolerance and you will run into the silent wall of people who dislike you for what you are and what you do
And the dislike stems from lack of understanding and fear that that may happen to their own offspring should this phenomena become widely accepted and paraded, same as was with homosexuality, except homosexuality is easier to understand because it is still two people who have intimate relationship with each other, you have something you can compare it to, instead of man + woman it is man + man and otherwise stays pretty much the same
With gender dysphoric transgender people we do not have common ground, your actions are insanity to the normal people
>>
>>38654647
Anyone who signs up to kill other people or die for Jewish overlords is mentally ill and should be killed.
>>
We don't allow people with physical abnormalities as common as flat feet and asthma. We don't allow people with mental abnormalities. Trans usually come with both.
>>
>>38652790
Because trannies ARE shit.
>>
>>38654661
Religion is indoctrination that has elements implemented for war in most cases like in Christianity (Crusaders, Defender of the faith etc)
Same with Muslims (Jihadists, martyr of faith etc)
Even with their insanity they have been indoctrinated to obey and follow rules, Christians crusaders may be insane but they understand the concept of fellow Christians, they would first have to label the person they are attacking as apostate, heathen, sinner or unbeliever for their code of morals to allow them to attack them within the rules of the religion as is with Muslims, those that do not do that prior to attacking are outcasted, even the ISIS lunatics still need to do that even though they are bat shit insane
>Oh those weren't real Muslims they were Shia or Sunni or they didn't believe all the scriptures etc

With Trans people their insanity is internal and they are unpredictable and dangerous, if they can mutilate themselves voluntarily why is to say they cannot do the same to others?
Would you sleep in the same room as a guy who cuts pieces of himself off and calls it normal day? i sure as hell would not
>>
>>38654762
>wanting to kill people isn't a mental illness
>>
>>38654805
Military is "supposed" to be about defense.
>>
>>38654794
>would you sleep in the same room with someone who wants to kill people?*
>>
>>38654817
Yeah by killing people.
>>
>>38654794

>Religion is indoctrination...

I could barely make sense of your argument here. You're basically saying that religious nuts 'obey rules'? But those rules are interpreted by people in different ways, there have been shootings on military bases by muslims who became more extreme in belief for example.

>Would you sleep in the same room as a guy who cuts pieces of himself off and calls it normal day? i sure as hell would not

Like the many men who voluntarily got circumcised? Or what about sleeping in the same room as someone who is happy to kill other people because society tells him to?
>>
>not letting the mentally ill join the military is literally a second holocaust
>sending illegal aliens back to their countries of origin is literally a second holocaust
I wonder how these people will react when an actual right-wing nationalist gets in power? If this reduces them to butthurt Op-Eds, the future will reduce them to a drooling pile of incoherent screeching and wailing.
>>
>>38654827
When someone can't be reasoned with, they will always be a threat, even locked up.
>>
>>38654805
It is in our nature to be able to defend ourselves from harm by inflicting it to others, it is same in animal species even cornered rats can attack other animals to defend themselves

>>38654820
Depends on his indoctrination and motives
>"I want to fight for my fatherland and defend my family from foreign invaders"
Yes i would sleep in the same room as that guy
>"I want to defend my faith and the sanctity of the church"
same as above
>"I want to kill others because it is fun, however i do understand the concept of teams and will not teamkill you because we are under the same banner"
Still would sleep in the same room as him

>"I joined the military to kill as many people as i can and hopefully die myself as a grand finale"
Would not sleep in the same room as that guy unless he specifies what he means by people and unless i know if he can play in teams
>"I am the reincarnation of Jesus come to lead holy vengeance on the unbelievers"
Would not sleep in the same room, the guy is delusional, unpredictable and dangerous
>"I mutilate myself because i believe i am a member of opposite sex stuck in a wrong type of body"
Same as above

Just because we pretend we are above murder doesn't mean we can stop doing it, killing is needed for defense when the opposition is doing it
>>
>>38654762
>trans people have flat feet
wat you going on about?
>>
>>38654882
Work on your reading comprehension. It'll help on your tests for school tomorrow.
>>
>>38654876
It's all propaganda.
Any reason is wrong and evil regardless of how you decide to sugar coat it.
Anyone who willingly hurts another should be put to death.
>>
>>38655022
>Anyone who willingly hurts another should be put to death.

Here's your response.
>>
File: markus_romutransu_thumb.jpg (40KB, 770x490px) Image search: [Google]
markus_romutransu_thumb.jpg
40KB, 770x490px
>>38655022
>Capital punishment for murder
Hurp, durpatiderp derp
>>
>>38652790
why do american trannies give a fuck, its not like they even want to join the military considering how mentally cucked alot of them are
>muh capitalist murica
>>
>>38652790
Society sees people like her/him/whatever as unfit to serve in the military.
Trying to look hot does not change that.
>>
>>38655048
Go ask your god for forgiveness because I don't give you any you filthy wretch.
>>
They are degenerate faggots. Being a faggot is not an identity, it's a choice.
>>
>>38655076
Sorry to say but i am Atheist/Agnostic, why don't you go prance around in a dress instead
>>
>>38652790
You're right, liberal media encouraging and pandering to their mental illness is really cruel. They all need to be thrown in the loony bin so they can actually get help.
>>
>>38655167
Dont you have some orders to follow cuck I mean goyim err I mean freedoms to defend soldier?
>>
Remember the days that 4chan could real politik? People wouldn't discuss politics in regards to the emotional impact policy changes made and more the underlying objectives behind political decisions. I doubt Donald Trump gives a flying fuck whether or not trannies are in the military and this is just a move to ingratiate himself to a certain demographic.
>>
File: dbb.jpg (75KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
75KB, 600x848px
>>38654862
>You're basically saying that religious nuts 'obey rules'? But those rules are interpreted by people in different ways, there have been shootings on military bases by muslims who became more extreme in belief for example
Yes but the ones that turn extremists are supposed to be outcasted for their ridiculous actions, if they become majority they turn into a extremist movement which are dangerous and should be bombed from orbit
But the regular religious people can be controlled by people in authority over them like Priests, Rabbis etc, that's why they are indoctrinated so they can be controlled and maintained within their religious order

>Removing skin around tip of penis =/= removing the entire organ
>Taking skin off a banana =/= throwing the whole thing in the trash bin
I think you're stretching the definition of mutilation but i do not think circumcision is right either, however in most cases they didn't have a choice since it was done to them as a baby against their wishes / consent
You nutjobs do it willingly and even pay for it in some cases

>Or what about sleeping in the same room as someone who is happy to kill other people because society tells him to?
Hey if he cares enough about what society tells him that means he is under control, he might be an eerie fellow but at least it shows he respects laws to a degree

>>38655299
No need to stutter boy and i am not a soldier i am a pacifist myself, however i do realize the need for a well armed defense military to defend the freedoms and rights of the people in case of foreign invasion
Even if i myself am against killing and war i am not naive or stupid enough to say it is not necessary in modern times, therefore even as a pacifist i support the troops, it's their orders i am questioning and orders come from up high, soldiers are indoctrinated to follow orders and the chain of command, as long as they don't go rogue they have my support
>>
File: 1500563521686.jpg (83KB, 546x990px) Image search: [Google]
1500563521686.jpg
83KB, 546x990px
>mfw becoming a tranny is now a form of draft dodging
>>
>>38655396
Well if you're gonna draft dodge might as well look the part (that is a joke i am not a military man either)
>>
File: trump fresh prince.gif (744KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
trump fresh prince.gif
744KB, 250x250px
>liberals demand stricter gun control and demand weaponry to be denied from the mentally ill
>liberals also hate military system
>Trump denies military service from trannies, and therefore also dangerous military gear from mentally ill
>liberals complain

I have no personal problem with trannies. But god help me when trannies DEMAND me to LARP with their psychotic delusions. Honestly fuck off, you're not a woman because you chopped your dick off you fucking lunatic. I can be friends with you, I can hang out with you, I can drop you off to the airport like a good friend does, but if you expect me to completely bend out of shape just to please your insane delusions, that is where I draw the line. It's nothing personal.
I wouldn't play along with anyone's insane delusions, so don't get an idea of me being some """"transphobic"""" bigot or whatever, because that's not what this is about. If someone claimed me they're aliens and they had nothing to back it up, and they would then proceed to call me "alienphobic" for refusing to treat them as aliens, I would tell them to fuck off. Nothing personal, but I simply refuse to blindly follow some retarded delusions.
>>
probably because transsexuality is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.

currently the transgender acceptance movement has only caused a further rise in trans suicide rates, where treatment sees significant declines

you have a problem. it's a solvable problem. you don't have to further isolate yourself and push yourself to suicide. don't hate people who are trying to help you face reality.
>>
>>38654011
Trannies are low cost. They don't need viagra which all the other cis male scum need
>>
how many trans people even want to join the military anyways?
what if we passed a law tomorrow that said trans people aren't allowed to wear a chicken suit and swim across the Mississippi River while sucking a bear's dick, but cis-gendered white men can? would everyone lose their minds b/c of lack of equal rights?
>>
>>38655676
It's a slippery slope. Take away one right, take away the others.
>>
Transgender people are just looking for another excuse to be victims.
>>
File: 1500367471282.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500367471282.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>38652790
Ban from the military is not "treating like shit". Your military MUST be made up of the most physically and mentally tough people in your country. The military must, by default, be non-inclusive to all the snowflakes. Transgender people are mentally ill and thus fail one of the requirements immediately. Women, give or take a few individuals deviating from the norm, will fail the physical tests, hence why there are so little in the army. In the other hand, burly dudes and especially nignogs are very common. Why? They're simply the best-suited for a job like this. Quit crying, this is a good thing.
>>
>>38655694
>muh slippery slope
Ever heard of a fallacy?
>tips reddit fedora
>>
>>38652790
This is a very basic fucking concept. Society cannot run on the mentally ill. That's where it starts and that's where it should end but it doesn't. Yesterday I got into an argument with a relative who supports these freaks and it end up I won it because I brought up how half of these people will kill themselves before the age of fifty and how if you cared so much you'd do the tough thing and get them actual help than let them make mistakes which lead to them to kill themselves. I know the depths of depravity. I get off to bestality to people being skinned alive to piss and so on and so forth. I know better though. Sex being allowed in the mainstream will kill society.
>>
>>38652790
The better question is, why do so many people care? trannies make up such a small amount of our population that they really shouldn't even be affected by shit like military bans, the only reason I'm against the ban is because anyone should have the right to serve their country. seriously though, less than 1% of the population is trans, its such a small number yet I see so much talk about trans people, why is that?
>>
>>38654049
lmao watch me
>>
It's ridiculous how society has somehow become so accepting of them in the last 10 years.

It really shows how much influence the Jew has on public opinion.
>>
>>38656137
>the only reason I'm against the ban is because anyone should have the right to serve their country
Even the mentally ill?
>>
>>38652790
because trans people are fucking crazy and they should be laughed at for being crazy.
>>
>>38652971
At that rate, it would take 30 years to kill 6,000,000.

h o a x
o
a
x
>>
>>38656178
sure, why not? as long as their illness won't directly put anyone in harms way its fine, but what we define as "mentally ill" is pretty loose nowadays. theres a lot of people who are diagnosed with depression or ASD who are perfectly capable of functioning in every day life and would be fine in the military. The issue is a bit more complex in my opinion though, I think people should have the option to join the military but I also want to severely reduce the military budget and move it to other areas like education and healthcare.
>>
>>38652790
>I'm le speshull snowflake XDDDDDDDDDD
>I'm gonna use the wrong bathroom :DDDDDDDD
>I'm gonna break every rule in society so I can feel speshull :PPPPPPP
>if you disagree with me you're le bigot XDDDDDDD
>I'm gonna cut my dick off and say I'm a woman LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
>if you refuse to date me cause I'm actually a man you're le transphobic :-DDDDDDDDDDD
you """"""""people"""""""" need to be gassed
>>
>>38656243
Never understood why you give a fuck which bathroom they use, literally every other thing you typed is strawmanning hard.
>>
>mentally unstable people are not allowed to use guns and put other people's lives in jeopardy

What a huge shocker!!!!!!!!!!!! Boycott trump!!!! Hitler!!!!!!!!

Fucking freaks
>>
>>38652790

It's normal to hate mentaly ill people.
>>
File: 20161207_191050.jpg (1019KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_191050.jpg
1019KB, 2560x1920px
>>38653336
I'm better armed than you nerd
>>
>>38656362
why even separate the bathrooms then? trannies think they can just do whatever the fuck they want and break every rule society has in place because they're snowflakes and that pisses me off. oh and if you call them out on it you're somehow the bigot. trannies belong in mental wards.
>>
File: 1500795707913.png (7KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
1500795707913.png
7KB, 495x297px
>>38656484
>trannies belong in mental wards.
Smol feminine trannies belong in my lap
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.