[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get drunk every night for cheap? Help me out alcoholics please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Drunk-Man.jpg (88KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk-Man.jpg
88KB, 800x593px
how to get drunk every night for cheap?
Help me out alcoholics please
>>
>>38652539
Really cheap liquor senpai
>>
>>38652571
like what?
Where do i find this super cheap stuff?
>>
>>38652539
How to get drunk for cheap:
1. go to your local alcohol store
2. Identify the beverage with most alcohol/dollar
3. Drink it every night

Very difficult concepts, i know
>>
be a girl with large breasts and then get a job as a bartender. people buy you shots all day and night every single day
>>
Gas station 40s are probably best bang for your buck. What's your budget and tolerance? I mean I buy a $20 bottle of tequila to get me through the week but it's not like I'm blacking out every night from it. This week however it lasted me about two days.
>>
>>38652607
please help me anon. I'm coming out of college where I would be more picky about what i bought and my addiction is really stating to kick off.

I've been wasting myself on cheap vodka but i was wondering if you could get it even cheaper cause I really need to save money.

Like where does one buy grain alcohol and shit like that.
>>
>>38652592
The liquor store, also handles are usually the way to go. My dad who doesnt drink every night he just is really stingy gets a handle of a handle of some really shit candian wiskey for 15 dollars. You just have to find the point wher you dont gag in disgust yet it isnt a lot of money.

Personally I only buy handles 30 dollars or above because I have the income and only drink Friday and maybe Saturday night.
>>
File: Black man with a 40.jpg (29KB, 564x529px) Image search: [Google]
Black man with a 40.jpg
29KB, 564x529px
>>38652539
40oz Steel Reserves, nigga.
>>
>>38652592
We're talking bottom dollar nameless alcohol you buy in those huge jugs from BJs or Costco.
>>
Malt liquor.
Cheap whiskey.

Steel Reserve, and handles of bottom shelf vodka are the absolute cheapest ethanol per dollar. I've run the numbers before.

I wasn't an alcoholic, just a grad student.
>>
>>38652539
40oz malt liquor. Maybe cheap liquor is cheaper, but I'm not planning to find out anytime soon.
>>
You really don't want to go down this path OP.
>>
1.) 1.75L bottle of bottom shelf vodka.
2.) 5L container of boxed wine.
3.) 30 pack of cheap, high abv beer.

In descending order from most alcohol for your money to least.
>>
How much is a 40 oz?

How bad does it taste?
>>
>>38652717
Those big cans of shit are good for when you only have like $3 and you need a couple strong drinks. They're not economical and you're better off buying bigger quantities if you have enough.
>>
>>38652592
A 40oz of Old English runs about $8 where I live, even less in some places. If you don't like the taste, mix her with some orange juice to produce what the negro fellas call a "brass monkey"
>>
File: xbf.png (560KB, 997x601px) Image search: [Google]
xbf.png
560KB, 997x601px
>>38652539
this might be a meme, but regular exercise makes the effects of alcohol alot stronger for me
>>
>>38652761
>A 40oz of Old English runs about $8 where I live
do you live in fucking alaska? they cost about tree fiddy here in midbest america
>>
>>38652539
Make your own alcohol, OP.
>>
>>38652761
$8? That's like twice as much as it should be.

I've gotten fucked up for under $10 many times.
>>
>>38652761
My local walmart sold 40's of natty ice for 2.13 after tax. The local liquor store sold pints of shitty vodka for 5.99ish
>>
buy everclear
mix small amount with koolaid
will last you a while
>>
File: earthquake-beer-24oz.jpg (31KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
earthquake-beer-24oz.jpg
31KB, 343x450px
>>38652539
Used to drink pic related all the time when I was low on money and wanted to get drunk, 2 of them would always get me feeling really good and three would fuck me up. Warning its pretty disgusting though.

there is also dirt cheap vodka like Mr Boston, its like 3.50 for a pint and like 5.50 for a fifth. It also taste like shit but its dirt cheap and there are worse cheap vodkas like Aristocrat.
>>
>>38652717
anywhere economical a 40 should be between 2.50-4.50. They're good, they just taste like shitty pilsners or whatever. I like the "creamier" tasting ones. Old English is absolute top notch (rip glass bottle) High Life ain't the worst. I second the other anon who mentioned making brass monkeys, it's one of my favorite ways to forty. Drink it down to the top of the label and fill it back up with OJ.
>>
File: 636177598697229738-Milwaukee-s.jpg (139KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
636177598697229738-Milwaukee-s.jpg
139KB, 1600x800px
>>38652761
>>38652803
>>38652805
>>38653151
For $3.99 plus tax and deposit you can get 96 ounces of 6.9% abv beer.

It'll get you slightly drunk for under $5 and tastes alright too.

A 30 pack of the same stuff in 12oz cans will cost you around $14.99.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.