[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing your face as it actually appears (non-mirrored) I tend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: quasimodo.jpg (2MB, 2560x1466px) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo.jpg
2MB, 2560x1466px
Seeing your face as it actually appears (non-mirrored)

I tend to freak the fuck out when i see my face in normal photos. My face suddenly looks lopsided as fuck. One eye hangs lower, one cheek puffs out more, and i look fatter and uglier. I don't get it, why does my face look relatively symmetrical when mirrored, but fucked up normal?

Are you really as ugly as you think you are when you see your face as others see it, or is it just a shock to the brain from not being used to it. Girls i snapchat often say i look cute, but i use the front camera that mirrors my face.
>>
Most people think they are more attractive than they really are, but yes your initial appraisal of a photo won't be accurate and so y-
>girls I snapchat
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38652452
Light is funny. It bends in all sorts of ways and will totally alter the way you look. I have one mirror which is my main one and I tend to look kinda good in that mirror when I'm not wearing glasses. Every other mirror though, I look like a mutated freak, glasses or not. When it comes to cameras though, forget it. My best friend's wife literally gave me a book full of pictures of me at her wedding because she wanted to get them out of her house.

It's weird though because when find pics of me on old driver's licenses and such, I was attractive as hell.
>>
>>38652526

I thought it was the opposite and most people are too hard on themselves and are more attractive than they think. And it's pretty easy to get girls' snapchats on tinder and shit, even if you are a robot.
>>
>>38652548

Perhaps she simply had no use for them, and wanted to get them out of the house for that reason, not because she found them repulsive?
>>
>>38652684
>use social media
>robot
anon I
>>
>>38652684
No people definitely overrate themselves. Do you ever notice how everybody posting always claims to be above 5/10, i.e. above average? People are perhaps more critical of their own flaws but for whatever reason it doesn't translate into thinking they're ugly per se, it just makes them insecure about that particular feature.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.