[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does love feel like, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: just another wojak.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
just another wojak.png
22KB, 633x758px
what does love feel like, /r9k/?
>>
Idk as your father
>>
>>38651946

>assuming his father didn't leave
>>
>>38651946
Wat
Also I would like to know what it feels like too.
>>
File: 1499874740458.jpg (46KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1499874740458.jpg
46KB, 665x574px
i wouldnt know, ive seen some series with romance so i assume you know when you feel it.
>>
If homeless people became organized there would be no stopping them. Do not give the panhandler man your nickels! They will use the money to fund a hobo uprising!!
>>
I don't know. But i get the feeling it'll be extremely uncomfortable for me.
>>
>>38651926

It's amazing, but you don't really need it.
>>
>>38652156
but what does it feeI like?
>>
File: 1484111216360.png (770KB, 504x942px) Image search: [Google]
1484111216360.png
770KB, 504x942px
I just want to feel something

I want to feel depression, I want to feel love, I want to feel joy, I want to feel anything
>>
>>38652167
It feels like a hot coal that is searing your flesh off. It feels like an acid attack. It's excruciating.
>>
Its the best feeling in the world, you feel "complete", knowing you have someone to rely on that you care about and who cares about you.

Of course it all ends, because shes a girl, and girls are emotional, deceptive lying cheating whores that live in the moment.
>>
>>38652283
It feels like getting your teeth pulled out.
>>
>>38652264
>>38652283
>>38652304
who do i beIieve????
>>
File: 5f1347.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5f1347.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
You should avoid it at all costs. Keep a safe distance. It just hurts and makes you worse. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKNUj-AjgA
>>
A feeling of perpetual falling that exists exclusively within your chest. When nurtured, I don't fucking know. Girls don't like me. When it's not reciprocated, you get the feeling of never ending inhaling in the same location described earlier.
At least, this is just me.
>>
File: wojak_mask_smiling_crying.jpg (92KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_mask_smiling_crying.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>>38651926
It's the deepest sense of belonging you can ever feel, only just behind that of a warm and loving family. Imagine being able to open up to someone, speak your mind, and not have to censor yourself, and they respect your opinions and love you all the same. It's the feeling that makes all your sacrifices and inconveniences worth the bother, and you'd do it again in a heartbeat. It's being locked in sexual embrace and the sex is more than just sex... it feels like you're a part of them. And when you cuddle afterwards, you just want to melt into them and absorb them. It really does feel like being one half of a whole. When you miss them, you feel empty and strange, like walking through a silent, deserted city.

If you ever find love, never let it go. People are lucky enough to find it even once. Some people never do.
>>
>>38652648
Have you found love in this lifetime, anon?
>>
>>38651926
For me it's one of the best and one of the worst feelings I've ever had.
It made me want to be a better person, to improve myself in any way I could, from exercising more to practicing art. Just knowing someone as perfect as her existed filled me with happiness and made me realize I could be better person in every way. If someone could be so amazing, why couldn't I strive towards self improvement?
But for as long as I've known her she's never been single. Everyday I was reminded that she cared for someone else and that I was just a good friend. It felt unfair, like I was shown the physical personification of perfection and could only sit and watch as it drifted away. It felt like I was being told I could never have true happiness and would have to settle for less.
Happiness, inspiration, amazement, sadness, anger, fear and desperation are all things I felt because of it. Simply put, she makes me feel more human and alive than anything else I know of. I don't care anymore if I'm never able to be with her. I just want her to be happy, that's all that matters. I've come to accept that any other relationship I have may feel hollow because I'm still in love with her, but that's just something I have to put up with.
I've never posted anything in my 9 years lurking on this site, but I needed to vent tonight, I'm hurting and I just wanted some relief.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 199x254px
>>38652648
>Imagine being able to open up to someone, speak your mind, and not have to censor yourself, and they respect your opinions and love you all the same.
Is it good or bad that it's easier for me to imagine myself suplexing a dragon than this?
>>
>>38652661
Yeah. And like an idiot, I let my pride fuck me all up. We had a vast difference in values and that led to huge fights, because she'd get upset about things that I wouldn't consider a big deal. Eventually, we figured we were hurting each other more than we were helping, and instead of maturing and being responsible, in the heat of the moment, I decided to just let her go and be by myself.

I've gotten over it now, but when I think to those first days, they were the most magical of my whole life. I felt like sunlight was welling up from chest, warmth and comfort like nothing I had ever experienced before. And I threw it away.
>>
>>38652699
It's pretty fucking bad. You're missing out on the best experience life has to offer. Even MDMA doesn't feel as satisfying and good.

>>38652692
You need a relationship. That's the truest love there is.
>>
>>38651926
It feels like salty milk, coins and bags of sand.
>>
>>38652721
It sounds like you've grown a lot as a person. We can all learn from our past mistakes, however bittersweet they may be. I hope you find love again someday, anon, all the wiser.
>>
>>38652870
I'm trying out OkCupid to help me find a relationship. I'm from a village so there's nobody to be found nearby and I've yet to meet anyone in my college town but I am searching.
So far the online dating has been both encouraging and discouraging. I've chatted with quite a few people so I'm feeling good that I'm interesting and attractive enough to merit such attention. However, there was a girl who I spent weeks talking too, getting to know quite well and just having a real fun time talking too. I thought I might actually have found someone but she suddenly stopped messaging me and after checking her bio a week after the abrupt silence, I saw she had gotten into a relationship. I knew that it was a possibility as it was on a dating site after all, but yet again I was left alone as everyone else had someone and it was really shitty deja vu for me. I'm keeping my head up and still going though.
>>
>>38653004
You too, my dude. I won't go so far as to say everyone deserves love or another person to love them, but if someone never experiences this, I feel that their life is incomplete.
>>
>>38651926
I was in love with a girl for a year but she didn't love me back. Are you specifically asking about shared love, or just any type of romantic love?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.