[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate retail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1468303151299.jpg (118KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1468303151299.jpg
118KB, 849x565px
Fuck I hate my job so much. I hate everything about it. I hate getting up knowing I have to go there for 8-12 hours. I hate that my schedule always varies and can change on a daily basis. I hate my boss, I hate his boss, I hate my coworkers, and I hate customers most of all. I hate how everything I do is meaningless, because customers will ruin everything by the end of the day. Whether you succeed or fail, tomorrow you just have to start all over again anyway. There's no end.

Every minute I'm there I think about how it'd be so much better to be dead, and then I feel bad because I'm too scared to kill myself. I think about how on my day off I'll find some way out, find a new job, apply to some school, just find something I enjoy no matter what, but then a day off comes, and I spend it sad and anxious and scared, and the phone won't stop ringing because someone wants me to cover them.

When I was unemployed everyone looked down on me. Now they still look down on me because apparently I'm still not good enough for them. And I'm too scared to quit. There's no way out.

And traps are gay.
>>
whats it like? i just work at a diesel repair shop even though im bot a mechanic i do stuff on trucks some

ive always wondered how id do in retail and it makes me nervous knowing one day ill probably work at walmart or ingles

is ypur job hard or stressful?
>>
uhhhhhhhh

quit????
>>
>>38649664
It's not hard. There's always more to do so the work never ends and you're always, always behind. But it's not hard work. There's just so much of it. Especially in a small-box discount-retailer, when you have one or two people to run the store at once, each playing the role of cashier-stocker-janitor-loss prevention. All the while customers and corporate deriding you for not doing it well enough.
Stress varies between people. For me the stress comes from the fact I'm trapped here forever, doing what I hate. But the fact that there's no real consequence or end to your work will make some people relaxed.
>>
>>38649803
>And I'm too scared to quit.
My family will think less of me. Even though I've saved up money and can survive without a job for a while, eventually I'll have to work the same shitty work again. I have no interests to pursue so I'll just be a different kind of miserable.
>>
>>38649583
get an office job m8
>>
>>38649873
why do you give a fuck what they think if it bothers you so much.
get a part time job and keep saving up.
if you really don't want to be like this all your life, you don't have to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.