[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf without a social life/skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2479.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
I'm 6'1" with like a 7 face at least but I have no idea how to approach a female much less fuck one. I've seen girls look at me in public but they never approach me, even if they did I wouldn't know wtf to do.
>>
File: cesselstyn-1.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cesselstyn-1.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>38648732
I guess just initiate conversation, but don't want their time or yours. When you start talking to them, have an end goal.
>asking them on a date
>asking for their phone number
>learning something about them [intel]
all dat normie shit
>>
>>38648824
meant to say "dont WASTE their time or yours"
>>
>>38648824
Yeah but how??? Just kinda seems abrupt to ask that from a stranger right?
>>
File: 1501118350645454545454536s.jpg (6KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1501118350645454545454536s.jpg
6KB, 248x248px
>>38648914
Well you obviously wouldn't do that with a stranger unless you're a suave motherfucker, which you're not (apparently). If you know any QTs that you work with or see at school, you could always chat them up; it'd be a bit more appropriate. Just start with something like "Hey, can you believe what the boss said?" or "Woo, most of what the teach said went right over my head." Take the conversation from there to her interests, and then ask her out casually. I don't mean for you to grill her like an interrogator, just casually ask what she thinks of "this or that". You'll do fine
>>
>>38648732
first of all stop posting commie cartoons.
>>
>>38648824
>have an end goal
This is actually really good advice thanks caldwell anon
>>
>>38649028
That's the problem!!! I don't know any, read the title!
>>
File: cesseasdfasdfasdflstyn-1.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cesseasdfasdfasdflstyn-1.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>38649068
you're welcome, friend. Eat those greens and acquire a nice housewife!
>>
>>38649105
So are you saying you're a NEET or similar shut-in/longer?
>>
>>38649148
Basically lol yea
>>
File: 640.jpg (55KB, 640x849px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
55KB, 640x849px
>>38649215
Well, then...it might be time for you to get out of the house and learn to interact with people.
>get a job
>join a gym
>go back to school
C'mon! What are you wasting your time for? The world isn't going to just fall into your lap!
>>
>>38649244
So I can't basically ?
>>
>>38649266
When it comes to acquiring companionship, the name of the game is ACCESS. If you are in a place with women, the chances of meeting one and forming a connection are higher than if you were in a place with NO women. Understand? You have to create that access, OP. I'll tell you where a lot of tail is...HEALTHCARE. Hospitals, nursing homes, doctors' offices, pharmacies. Get a job in a hospital kitchen, or getting trained as a nurse! It only takes a year. GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.