[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do women even like men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 014.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
do women even like men?
>>
>>38648551
>do women even like men?

I wonder the same thing man.
like, women obviously know it's their biological imperative to reproduce. Everyone (mostly) likes cute babies. Women like children for the most part. Many women like taking care of children.

But do women ACTUALLY like having sex, are they actually, like, sexually attracted to guys in the same way guys are attracted to girls?

Even if they were, maybe it's just on a much lower level? I mean it's obvious that men as a whole are much more sexual than women. And lesbian bed death (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death) is definitely a thing.

The fact of the matter is society clearly shows men at the very least are far more interested in having sex than women - prostitution and paying for sex is 100x, maybe even 1000x larger of an industry for men than it is for women, and even if this is just a byproduct of women being able to get sex for free much more easily, we can never know if they are having sex with people they know for the sexual perspective or if they are looking for potential partners...

I'm obviously not a girl, but if I had to guess I would say women are far more interested in the aspects of a relationship which aren't sex itself. The physical intimacy, the dates, the gifts, the knowing that someone loves you, the raising children with someone - than they actually are in the sex itself. Even if they are to some extent interested in sex with men.
>>
>>38648737
EPIC. you're such a virgin
>>
>>38648551
I wish I could be one of these girls and dominate guys like this
>>
>>38648551

They don't like men physically they like the aura of men, their power, their status, their resources i.e. what a man can do for a women's life.
>>
A female friends once told me that when she masturbates she thinks of her boyfriend.

But all in all boys probably want it much more than girls.

Probably not related, but NBC's to Catch a Predator had hundreds of men every night lining up to get arrested. No episode had a woman show up.

Actually, men probably don't like women that much either, its just the sex.
>>
>>38649004
He may be a virgin. But he's a CORRECT virgin. What he says is true.
>>
Women only like themselves. They are like children and will pretend to like those who can give them what they demand at the moment.
>>
>>38648551
Nope.Part of me wishes some were capable of genuinely loving men, though.
Not even for me, but for the heteros. It feels slightly bad that women only view men as some accessory and a caretaker rather than as somebody """"equal"""" to them to feel genuine affection towards. Or even like the man/men enough to just simply not hate them.
>>
>>38649081
r u a boi or a gurl
>>
>>38648551
Yes we do, unfortunately.
>>
>>38648551
All women are part lesbian, they prefer girly guys, they only like masculine guys for the domination aspect, they aren't actually attracted to the mans body.
>>
File: 1460054374602.jpg (48KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1460054374602.jpg
48KB, 800x449px
>>38650996
>All women are part lesbian, they prefer girly guys, they only like masculine guys for the domination aspect, they aren't actually attracted to the mans body.
nump
>>
ITT
>misogyny
>"biological facts"
>no clue about what sociology is

It's not too late, learn about all those things work instead of trying to deduce things from your own point of view, which will always be biased and incomplete.

Good luck with the rest of your life. I hope it'll go well.
>>
>>38648551
Why
Why do they ALL look bored/disinterested?
>>
File: femjew.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
femjew.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
>>38652573
>>misogyny
>>"biological facts"
>>no clue about what sociology is
>>
I think monogamy is an unnatural cultural construct and we're all miserable because of it.
>>
>>38652647
>I think monogamy is an unnatural cultural construct and we're all miserable because of it.
based cuckold
>>
>>38648551
yes but not the same way a man would like a women. women see men as tools and they will discard you if they don't need you anymore.

video describes women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G06TmIHVjAY
>>
>>38652668
You're only a cuckold if you realize that and don't take advantage of it
>>
>>38652647
Heterosexual monogamy exists to keep beta men invested in society.
>>
>>38650905
>we
In your dreams, queer

>>38652573
>muh meesogeenee
Put a sock in it, kid.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.